Fleurs in abundance - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fleurs in abundance  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fleurs in abundance

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fleurs in abundance  - Page 4 Empty Re: Fleurs in abundance

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm

The fact that she wasn’t going to sell him out was semi-reassuring. Elijah still didn’t know, though. It was part of Krum Family Politics. Everything you did was fine as long as the papers didn’t find out. That was the way it had always worked and he couldn’t deny that the reassurance she’d given him wasn’t massive. He would have kissed her for it but the truth would come after she’d left him, in the days after she’d departed and they’d gone their separate ways. Then he’d find her and give her a kiss - providing of course that she deserved it. She looked so honest though and he couldn’t help but think that yeah, she was telling the truth. He had no reason not to trust her. She was innocent, pure...pure as virgin snow. She wouldn’t do anything to screw him over. He was feeling a little more confident about that at her words - much more confident.

“Why do I paint?” He repeated with a small smile. Elijah tapped his fingers against the glass and licked his lips. “I suppose it is because it is all I have been ever able to do. Magic, for me, has always been a bit erratic and strange. It has an affinity to felines and that is what makes my Animagus transformations so easy - because I’m tapping directly into my natural magic. Learning spells has always been incredibly difficult for me and I’ve never really held interest in the Ministry or more complex magic. I’m a renaissance man I suppose. I paint because it is all I can do. You could say the same about music, really. I paint because it’s all I can really do and for some reason I have a talent -- so, I do it. I get money and I pave my way through life. Thankfully it is something I adore so I can keep doing it. I will paint until the day I die. I hope to leave a legacy behind that dwarves the greats.” Elijah smiled. “What about your trade? Why do you dance? Also, I know you dance well so why pick the Ministry? Why not become a professional dancer?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Selene listened to him carefully and nodded, storing that information in her brain. He had an affinity to cats.. No.. way... Selene was staring at him for a long moment, her eyes wide, her lips slightly parted in surprise. These days she did a lot better job at hiding it, but he wasn't the only one who had an affinity to cats. When Selene had been young, her mother had been working on making up spells, and she had walked into the room. The spell bounded off the wall for some reason, and hit Selene square in the chest, turning her into a little black kitten. It had taken nearly two days to get her changed back.. and ever after she was changed back, she still had odd bouts of acting like a cat. From swatting at butterflies, to just wanting to doze in the sun. Sometimes she even purred.

Selene smirked when he asked her a question in reply. "I like to know zat I can handle myself.." She said carefully, her hands falling uselessly into her lap. "Dancing.. eet... eez fun, and good... and I do really enjoy eet.. and.. I guess I would do eet for a living.. eet's just.. eet eez what my parents want of me!" She exclaimed.. looking upset. "Eet eez odd.. zat you would have an.. affinity towards Cats..." She said smiling slightly and shaking her head. "I.. was once transformed into a cat.. I still enjoy high places, sleeping in ze sun, and purring occasionally." She said and couldn't help but laugh a bit. "No one knows zat except my mother." She said, and glanced at him. "A piece of information about me I guess.." She looked up at the ceiling and then sighed slightly and looked at him. "What do you plan on doing, now zat I am your model?" She asked looking at him carefully and slowly leaning back, trying to look a bit more comfortable then she felt.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Number of posts : 157
Occupation : Secretary/Personal Assistant at the Ministry of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 am

Rubbing his eyes, Elijah slid further down into the couch. He brought his feet up and rested them on the arm rest at the other end where Selene was sat. He changed his wine glass into his other hand and placed it down by the side of the couch. Elijah then reached for her feet. Elijah took her right foot and pulled it into his lap. He slipped the dolly-shoe off’ of her foot and chucked it onto the rug underneath the coffee table that was simply covered in his drawings, in magazines and in photographs. Elijah then gently pressed his fingers against the underside of her foot. He nodded as she spoke, showing that he was still listening despite having found something to do with his hands.

“So you choose to work in a place where your innocence will be exploited for a man’s pleasure?” Elijah did not try to hide his distaste. “Even though I know how it feels to want to break out of what your parents have planned for you...sometimes self-preservation is far more important than pride. There are no kind men at the Ministry of Magic, Selene. Death Eaters the lot of them, out to twist the world to their own design. You are no exception, a beautiful young woman like yourself. I could not imagine you a housewife though, waiting on the consent of your husband before doing anything. So that’s what you’re doing with your parents isn’t it? Preventing that fate? It’s admirable. I wish I was as brave.” Elijah smiled and continued to press and roll his fingers against the base of her foot as he spoke. He laughed though, when she mentioned she’d been turned into a cat.

“What a beautiful little cat you’d make, Selene.” He smiled. “Have you ever tried to turn again? Of your own accord? Perhaps I will teach you. The kitten is still inside of you, part of your magic, if you still have those traits. Then again, who doesn’t enjoy sleeping in the sun? It’s wonderful.” Elijah tipped his head back against the pillows and smiled wistfully before chuckling. “What will I do with you? I will draw you and take pictures and wine and dine you and get to know you. Does that satisfy your curiosity, Selene? I get this feeling that you are afraid of me when you have no reason to be. Here, at this moment in time, you are the safest woman in Paris. With me, no one can hurt you. You will want for nothing, beautiful. Anything you desire is yours, I promise you this. I am not someone who you have any reason to be afraid of, Selene. Are you sure you want to be here though? I can take you home if you’d prefer.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 am

Selene was taken aback when he suddenly grabbed her foot, and pulled it up onto the couch, his legs stretching over her, and she felt his fingers gently start kneading her foot. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back slightly, her neck resting on the couch now, as he gently rubbed her foot, and she smiled carefully, a little reserved still. "I do not know what you mean Elijah.." She said frowning. "I 'ave never 'eard zat I would be exploited by working at ze Ministry.." She said frowning. "Eef anything.. I 'ave 'eard of being exploited by working as a dancer..." She frowned, her eyes finding his again, but she was in to much bliss to really care to much. She had never, NEVER had her feet rubbed before, and it felt wonderful. If her feet had even been touched by someone other then herself, it was because she was dancing, and it was a needed move, never had she felt such wonderful sensations flowing up her leg and relaxing her foot.

"You mean become an animagi? I... I 'ave not tried... well I did once.. but.. eet didn't turn out to well." She said flushing pink. "I was a little white kitten my mother said.." She smiled and looked over at Elijah, but her head fell back again when he found a particularly tender area on her foot, and she winced slightly, but pushed her foot even more into his hand. Why had no one ever given her a foot massage before?! It was insane how great it felt! "No one 'as ever given me a foot massage before.." She muttered, closing her eyes and smiling slightly. When he asked her if she wanted to stay, she thought for a moment, before nodding. "I feel safe here.." She said suddenly, her eyes drawn to his, and she couldn't help but smile. "I mean.. for some reason I allow you to touch my foot... to... touch my hand... eet feels so foreign!" She said shaking her head incredulously. "I do not want to leave...." She said suddenly, leaning towards him as much as she could. "Was zat your question?" She asked looking at him and frowning. "Erm..." She said, thinking, and the question that came to mind, was a lot more personal then she was willing to go right now, so she thought harder. "What eez your favorite color?" She asked, hoping he hadn't seen the question that was burning on her lips and in her eyes.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 am

Elijah smiled at her and shook his head. “A beautiful girl such as yourself should not be involved in the politics. Sure, you’re exploited as a dancer but only because they want to see more...they want to drink in every rippling curve on your body,” Elijah brought his hand down the back of her calf and ghosted his fingers across the side of her foot. “And that’s understandable. You lose yourself in the Ministry somewhat. It’s stifling...suffocating.” Elijah shook his head and allowed his eyes to fall shut as his fingers gently worked the skin of her foot. He reopened his eyes and observed her gently, carefully, as if he were looking upon a porcelain doll that could break at any moment. She was wonderful, truly. So gentle, so innocent and yet so strong and so willing to break free of her restraints. She was an admirable woman.

“I can teach you,” Elijah smiled. “I taught a little Ravenclaw last year. He was an irrational, impulsive little swot...one of my sister’s many lovers. I don’t understand her. People say I’m bad. I have one on the go, normally. Currently she has about four blokes clawing at her for attention,” Elijah shook his head. “Scandalous. But yes, I shall teach you if you want. It would make for good art, too. Perhaps I’ll set up the camera while we’re doing so. I’ve never actually painted myself before but I suppose I could make an exception because it could be a fantastic piece of art. I can see it now. Tomorrow, though. Today is for talk. Tomorrow might also be for talk but we will see, won’t we?” Elijah smiled. “Oh, yes...on that note. Are you sure you’re content to sleep with me? The bed is clean, it’s fine. Paint covers everything though I’m afraid so it is fairly multi-coloured. It is clean though. There’s a little woman - Emmaline- who comes and cleans. I have never formally asked her to but she will wander in about a quarter past twelve if she knows I’m not in and she’ll clean what she know needs to be cleaned. Doesn’t accept pay or anything. Extraordinary lady.”

Elijah chuckled at her words. “Learn to expect them, darling. I like to have something to do when I’m talking. I’ll play with things...a necklace...that infernal Rubix cube that is kicking around her somewhere...an elastic band - anything. Nothing is quite as rewarding as foot massages though.” Elijah laughed. “You’re squirming,” he told her with a broad smile. “does it feel nice?” Elijah continued to smile at Selene as she spoke of how she allowed him to touch her in ways that others had not. Such gentle, platonic touches...she was denied of them as well? “I don’t tend to scrimp on personal displays of affection, Selene. Sometimes, everyone needs a reminder that they’re loved. Actions mean so much more than words after all.” His eyes snapped to hers immediately at her confession and Elijah felt his mouth dry. “Don’t, then.” He murmured, not feeling brave enough to speak much louder than a whisper. “Don’t leave.”

Elijah wetted his lips as he continued to work her foot with his hands. “I don’t have one,” he told her. “I am an artist. I do not limit myself to one single colour out of preference for...nothing is ever one colour. Look over my shoulder, out of the window and up at the sky. The clouds...look at the clouds - what colour are they, Selene?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:45 am

"Politics... I am not very involved in ze political side of ze Ministry... I would rather do something... with ze animals I theenk.. so I got ze job I felt would most benefit me... A secretary can go anywhere eef zey work 'ard enough.." She said softly, her eyes closed as he gently massaged her foot. When he mentioned losing herself in the ministry, she opened her eyes, her head still tilted back against the couch. "Sometimes I wonder eef zat eez what I am after Elijah.." She said softly, her eyes had a faraway look to them. "I feel as though.. I want to make myself forget myself... I want to suffocate in eet all.. eet eez a weird feeling.. sometimes I think about eet.. and I get scared.. scared of what I will be doing there... scared... zat what you 'ave been saying could happen to me.. might... Eet scares me.." She said shaking her head, her hands shaking slightly.

"Teach me? You would do zat?" She asked, her eyes going wide. "Eet 'as always been a want for me I think... to learn how to turn into zat little kitty once again.. see myself as zat shape.. not ze one I am in now.." she looked down at herself, and frowned. "I do like cats." She said carefully, and then looked at him, frowning slightly. So did he.. he liked cats.. he liked her... he had said it multiple times today, that he would have sex with her.. but she was so scared... so very scared of that one unknown, and she knew what Elijah Krum was like. Knew how he felt about women... knew the stories, knew his life to how many cups of Tea he had drank last year(Well.. maybe not THAT detailed, but you get the drift). And now... she was sitting here.. in his studio, his muse... and she was terrified. It didn't make sense..

Selene felt herself smile at his choice in words, and she nodded. "I am fine with eet... Though.. I 'ave never actually shared a bed with a male before.." She said, picking her words carefully, so that she did not come across saying something she didn't mean. "I am fine with sharing a bed though.." She said nodding at him and leaning her head back again, surprise taking her as he continued to rub her feet, and she smiled, letting out a little groan as she did, amazed at just how great it felt, and angry at herself for not letting someone rub her feet before this point in her life. When he laughed at her for squirming, she immediately sat up slightly, her foot moving out of his grasp for a moment, before she relaxed again. "I am sorry... eet eez just.. so weird for me.." She said, her cheeks flushed. "To think.. zat I 'ave missed out on zis for so long.." She said frowning before leaning her head back again.

When he told her not to leave, her eyes opened and her gaze caught his, staring deep into his eyes, and her face felt hot all of a sudden, and she felt so very lonely, an aching deep in her chest that she hadn't known was there before that look in his eyes. He didn't want her to leave.. but she knew she had to.. she had to leave at some point, and no matter how much it hurt, there was no chance for her to be with Elijah Krum... he was supposed to be getting married soon.. married... and she would NOT be the other woman... she couldn't be.. not again. She suddenly pulled her foot out of his grasp, and sat up straight, her hands clasped in her lap again. She couldn't do this.. she couldn't hurt herself more... being with him for two weeks would be hard enough.. letting him take control of her emotions was going to be horrible. She couldn't do this.. not to the other woman he was with.. not to Mira Anderson... she couldn't stand the look in his eyes as he looked at her, and told her not to leave.

She glanced out the window as he spoke, and she frowned. "Well zey are white..." She said and then stopped, and looked again. "But zere are dark blues.. and a pinkish glow on zat one.." She said her eyes wide. "I see your point.." She said smiling at him and shaking her head before standing up and after carefully taking off her other shoe, she went to the door to drop them there next to it. She couldn't look at him anymore.. couldn't sit by him... guilt flooded her system. Guilt that she was with Elijah Krum.. alone in his studio... planning on being his muse for two weeks. She couldn't do it, her face remained stoic, but she slowly turned to look at him. "Elijah... why did you pick me?" She asked suddenly, arms crossed over her chest. "Why me? Why ze most inexperienced dancer in France.. in England?! Why of all of the people you could choose, you had to choose ze one zat actually thought about ze actions you are silently begging me to take!" She was looking upset, more then upset, she was almost angry.

"You 'ave told me 'ow you would have sex with me.." She said her hands falling to her sides angrily. "But what about your home? What about your children? What about your fiancee? Eez zis why your ex left you? Was eet because you did something like zis?" She was hurt, more then hurt, she was feeling used. "You 'ave no idea, how much I want to just... kiss you right now, do you? You 'ave no idea, 'ow everytime you look at me.. I fall a little bit deeper in love.. and sue me if I'm to brutally honest, but you make me feel more alive then I've ever felt in my entire life... so why do you do eet? Why?" She was near tears, but more angry tears then any other kind. "You sit zere.. and you rub my foot... and you make me realize zat physical connection can feel good.. are you playing me? Are you using me Elijah Krum? Eef you are, say so! I have told you my feelings, so tell me yours... do you like me at all? Or am I just a joke? An elaborate joke... a thing to use in your spare time? Tell me!" She pointed at him, and felt tears prick her eyes, standing at the end of the couch, unaware that she had moved so much closer to him, in her fit of rage.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 pm

It would not yet be obvious to Selene just how easy it was to get involved with the politics of the Ministry. It was as easy as it was to say “hello” to the people you shared a lift with in the morning rush to get to your respective level of the magnificent government building. One word could change the opinion of you in a second. Departments friendly with a certain bureaucrat could suddenly turn their backs, leaving the person penniless within weeks. It was a vicious circle. Only someone of the Pureblood ilk who frittered away thousands like it was small change could survive in such an establishment - their family, for example, and the Malfoys. It was wonder they’d lasted so long there, within the European Ministries, but perhaps their politics worked the same way as the family politics did - the motto being, ‘as long as the papers don’t find out, carry on with discretion.’

“Chances are that among the animals, you will be safe. Politics doesn’t extend to the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. They operate under their own rules - their own classification. Did you know that during the Middle Ages, just when we were on the brink of the Renaissance, Werewolves were rounded up and auctioned off as pets? There’s a bit of useless information for you to digest. Horrifying isn’t it? Firstly because the Ministry would allow such a thing to occur but also that Wizards would voluntarily place themselves in that kind of danger. It’s sort of like the Muggle version of the bear-baiting of that time isn’t it? Barbaric yet totally fascinating.” Elijah shook his head. “Do you ever get the feeling that you were born in the completely wrong time? Politics was probably more volatile then - with all of the executions and stuff - than it is now. How do you think the Dementor’s Kiss works? That’s something to think about too...do you think they used that then? We’ll have to look.”

“You’ll be fine, Selene. You’ll be perfectly safe there. I’ve heard Zoe Gould is rather talented for her age.” Elijah smiled at Selene. “Of course I’ll teach you! It’s invaluable, especially if you turn out to be a feline. There’s nothing better than lazing away in trees all day. Though admittedly, my Animagus form is not the most conspicuous for the country.” Elijah chuckled. “As do I. At home though...there are a lot of dogs. My father has always enjoyed watching the dog races and the horse racing. Remind me when the Grand National is coming up next year...I’ll take you. It’ll be a good day out.”

Elijah’s lips twitched upwards again and he couldn’t help but laugh. “The male race isn’t terrifying you know - actually, we’re more terrified of you women; and rightly so. A nice warm bed covered in paint...sounds the complete norm for me.” Elijah smirked. “It’ll be fine. As it is there will probably be midnight raids of the nearest supermarket so we’ll probably not get a wink of sleep. Mmm...midnight cookies. Yum.” Elijah laughed again, at her words. Foot massages were new to her were they? Well, she’d definitely been missing out.

She saw art, Elijah was pleased to note, and she saw colour within something that should not have really possessed colour beyond white. But yes, she was right; it held pinks and yellows and blues and greys - all of the colours that clouds should have been when they just simply should have been white. She was smart; Elijah knew this already but that merely reaffirmed what he was already aware of. She was intelligent - and fairly worldly aware. But then she asked him a question he didn’t believe he had the answer for: ‘why her?’ Then, before Elijah had the chance to open his mouth and defend himself, she began to rattle off her fears and her desires as if everything they’d done had been building up to this pivotal moment in which he was tossed the tennis ball once more. He had to decide whether to serve, or to forfeit and do what was sensible, what was right. But what if he served? What if he decided he wanted her for more than just fond memories? What if he decided he wanted her for good - what then?

Honestly, Elijah was not sure.

“You can’t ask me of that Selene,” He murmured darkly, tossing his legs off of the couch. He planted his feet firmly on the floor and rose, clenching and unclenching his fists. “It wasn’t my fault!” He exclaimed, turning around, already finding himself half way across the room. “She left because I was foolish enough to allow myself to be used! She overreacted but perhaps it was good she did anyway! Perhaps it was right for her to remember that I am poison. You should know better too, Selene! I told you before didn’t I? I’ll tell you again. I. Will. Ruin. You. Chastity Moor was in pieces when I first met her and I left her in a damn worse state than that Gryffindor bastard ever did! Me. She should have seen it from the start shouldn’t she? I’m not saying I regret her for a second but if I could take it back then I’d take everything back. Because of me and my idiocy, that woman took my daughter away from me - the daughter that, in the eyes of the law, I have no right to because, y’know, they assume they’re better off with their mothers.”

“Then there’s you.” Elijah grabbed his cigarettes off of the coffee table and, with shaking hands, lit one. He took a long drag that burned the inside of the lungs and released the smoke just as fast. “You who, with your innocence is exactly what I know I shouldn’t want. In under two years they’ll have me married off with the expectation that I produce two heirs - two sons, one primary, one back up if the other one pisses off or dies. That’s ALL that is expected of me but then you present yourself in that perfectly flustered way you did that morning and I think...hah, ‘why not’? I’ll take a chance on the pretty French girl...paint her and see what comes of the end result. You’re what I have refused to paint, Selene. You are the type of woman that enthrals and excites those around them. Do you know how hard it is for me not to just pick you up and ravish you in the way you deserve? You’re foolish to fall in love with me, Selene Brun but I don’t want you to stop. It’s beyond selfish on my part, isn’t it? I have told you how I will ruin you and yet I wish desperately for you to continue to love me.”

“I don’t understand my own feelings, Selene! I am a desperate, broken man that is still looking for the things I was denied and continue to deny myself. Do you want to know why Chase was such a failure? Why women continued to take my fancy throughout the time we were together? Because I needed to know that no matter where I went for it - I could find love. No matter who it was I went to...I could find love in them! I wanted reassurance! I needed it! I don’t want you to love me Selene because I know it will hurt you...as it will hurt me...but I want you to...I still want you to...I’m sorry.” Elijah’s apology came out broken, almost like a sob though he was not crying. “I’m so, so sorry.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Selene nodded her agreement silently as he spoke about the Ministry, and the people in it. Her head of Department Zoe Gould, and turning into a cat. But her mind was a million miles away by then. Her mind was drifting and no matter how much she willed herself to listen, all she could do was stare at him. Her eyes gently taking in the rise of his cheekbones, the curve of his eyes, the flecks of different colors in them. It wasn't that she was purposefully ignoring what he was saying, it was just that her mind was occupied with the way his lips moved when he spoke, the rise and fall of his accent, which was so strong at times, but other times it barely sounded like he had an accent at all. Mixed almost with a bit of a French accent, it was a very intoxicating sound.

Standing by the couch, she watched him stand up angrily, his fists clenching and unclenching, staring at her, telling her it wasn't his fault. She found herself nearly toe to toe with him suddenly, staring up at him, having met in the middle of the room during their outbursts. He would ruin her... just like he had Chastity Moor. Selene listened to him talk, her head bowed slightly, watching as he lit a cigarette, anger and the feeling of being used still washing through her system. "If you were used.. why do you use other people zen?! Why don't you just stop and think for once in your life?!" Selene cried out, stepping towards him and staring at the cigarette in his hand. She was standing on her tip toes, trying to look more powerful then she was, puffing herself out, her arms held out slightly from her sides, attempting to make herself bigger then she really was.

"You are so hurt when people leave you.. when they take things away from you! So why is it that you do the exact thing that hurts you to other people?! Why go after people and want them so much, and act on that want, when you have someone who cares for you? Have someone who wants you and cares for you, and would die for you." She had tears in her eyes now, and one of them escaped, rolling down her cheek. He spoke to her so bluntly, telling her exactly what he wanted to do, and she felt a bit shocked, her own anger abating for a moment, her eyes locked on him. Pick her up and ravish her.. is that what most men thing of when they looked at her? Did they want to pick her up and ravish her like he did? Was it her fault she was in love with him? Was it her fault she was standing here.. angry, and upset, but wanting nothing more then to kiss him like she had that day in the empty classroom. Her first kiss.

Selene fell silent as he explained why everything failed for him.. why he looked for women everywhere, and she felt her eyes sink towards the floor, staring at her toes, feeling like a child for getting angry at him. "Sometimes all you need is the love of one person... obviously Chastity Moor was not ze right person.." She whispered looking up at him and frowning. "Your need of finding love in different places... eet..." Selene stopped and looked up at him when he nearly started to sob, apologizing, and she felt horrendously guilty for getting angry at him. She looked up at him, "I do not want to hurt you Elijah.." She whispered softly, and looked up at him, with a single stride she was in front of him, and her hands reached up, taking his face, and bringing it down to hers, kissing him with as much strength as she could muster. The first time she had kissed a man on her own terms. Her first, and only kiss had been from him.. it was right that the first time she willingly kissed someone first.. it was him as well. Her hands cupped his face, and she pulled herself closer to him, standing slightly on tip toe to reach him. Tears were clinging to her eyelashes, but she refused to allow them past there, kissing him more passionately then before, bringing her arms around his neck and throwing herself, her mind, and her body into the kiss.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm

For an argument based on a topic as precarious as this, it was a rather calm fight. Nothing had been thrown, there had been no low blows and he had yet to walk out. The fights he had with Mira were vicious and violent. He loathed them as much as he did her at times; the times when he glanced at her and for a second he saw Alice or if he caught her smiling and he felt the familiar drop in his heart as he realised that the way her lips twitched was the same way her sister’s had. No, out of all of the arguments he’d ever had, this was the calmest but it was discussing one of the worse topics; how ironic.

“I don’t KNOW!” Elijah shouted, throwing down his cigarette. Thankfully it landed in the ash tray, the bottom of which had a little bit of water in it so the cigarette went out almost instantly. “ALRIGHT!? I don’t know! I don’t know who I am anymore, Selene so stop asking me these questions alright!? I can’t do it! I can’t stand here and tell you why because I don’t know! It’s a lifeline! It keeps me going...does that satisfy you? Is that good enough because I just don’t know! I’m not sure I want to know, either! My life is masked by so much tragedy - so much that I can’t control...maybe, just maybe, deciding whether I keep or get rid of these women is the only control I have! Did that occur to you?!”

Then, the whole tone changed again. She calmed herself and he found himself doing the same. His chest was heaving still and he couldn’t quite seem to get his breathing under control but he was slowly coming down from the flare of anger that rippled through him like an unstoppable tsunami. He shuddered, shaking off the anger, and looked at her carefully. She didn’t want to hurt him. He wanted to tell her that it was the same from his point of view. He was pushing her away because he didn’t want to hurt her. But then suddenly, her lips connected with his and his mind was erased of all logical thought. Elijah’s arms immediately wound around Selene and his lips responded instinctively to hers. Elijah pulled her as close as possible, the only boundary between them being the thin pieces of material.

Elijah broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against hers. “What do you want, Selene? Right now. Right this second. What do you want?” He asked her, his eyes searching hers for her emotions and for her answers.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Selene didn't like the yelling version of Elijah at all. Her eyes were on the ground, almost afraid, but not enough to walk out of the room. He seemed almost shocked by the gentleness of the fight, it really was gentle.. her parents had had a lot worse. He spoke about control, and her eyes shot up to his. "Then why don't you take control for once? Keeping and Getting rid of women.. eez zat really the only control you have? Are you not here? You pick what you paint Elijah! When you paint, I don't know eff you realize zis.. but your own emotions are drawn into ze picture.. eet all depends on how you painted eet.. some of zem are so obvious zat you were angry, or sad, or confused... in love, or just lustful... eet's all zere in ze way you paint! Elijah you have control! You just need to take eet!" She said glaring at him, fists clenched now, watching his movements, as he threw the cigarette down, and spoke angrily.

After their kiss, Selene stood close to him, his forehead resting against hers. He asked her what she wanted, and she stood there, arms wrapped around his neck, and looked up into his eyes. "I don't know Elijah.... I wanted zat.." She said softly. "Why do you do zis to me?" She asked, feeling confused and upset now. Her lips were tingling and she could feel his abs pressed against her and she closed her eyes, thinking hard. "I want to love you Elijah.." she whispered, looking at him, unsure of her own words. "I 'ave never wanted to love anyone before... and I want to love you.." She said, looking up at him and sighing, closing her eyes and waiting for his reaction to her words.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum