Why me? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why me? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why me?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why me? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why me?

Post by Margaret Chase Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:00 am

Margaret once again heard the sadistic chuckling that belonged to Felix, but this time it was followed by him going bat-sh*t crazy and making a mad dash across the room, desperately searching for some potion or something. He was in an absolute fit of shuddering and a nearly worse disgusted look on his face than Margaret had earlier worn... What the hell... Did he finally break?

Margaret knew she hadn't done anything physically to hurt him or cause him to be like this, so when he demanded for her to tell him what she did to him, all she could do was stammer, " I-I-I-.. I.."

Felix seized a potion, uncorked it, and drank it in one drink. He growled at her, again demanding to know what she'd done to him. With a puzzled expression on her face, she answered him with, "I- I- I didn't.. do anything to you.."

Whoa. Hold on. He felt... sorry for her? HOLY SH*T, she DID get to him! He fell to the ground, some of his scary devices coming to the ground with him. He was a mess. He was gagging, and breaking out in a cold sweat she'd never seen the likes of before. He got up on his knees and looked at his hands, mortified. He whispered something she couldn't hear, then full-out just threw up.

Was this serious? Was he finally seeing the severity of what he'd done to her? He made the mess go away with just a flick of his wand, then slowly turned to look at her. He looked mortified. He had really gone through a major emotional change. I mean bloody hell, five minutes ago he tore up my throat!

He went at her again with another hissed round of 'how dare you's,' and finally the physical pain he was feeling became enough that he almost cried out, and collapsed on the floor.

Soon, he slowly regained his composure and sat up, pointed his wand at her, and her wounds were healed, she was clean, and she was in no pain at all. He looked like he was muttering something to himself, an expression of disbelief on his face, then he flung himself at the door, probably in a desperate attempt to get her out of his sight.

"Wait, PLEASE!" Margaret yelled at him. "Please, if you're that disgusted with what you've done, please just let me go. At least let me out of these bloody handcuffs, they're making my wrists raw." she paused. "What was that all about? ...Have you finally seen how disgusting all this is? Why I was screaming so much? Why I was pleading with you all this time? Please, I just need answers. Now that you're not hell-bent on hurting me, please, just explain yourself."
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:12 am

Felix stood stuck in the doorway, like he was an animal trapped in headlights, staring straight forward, listening to her pleads. It was disgusting... revolting... how could he have done that to her? He fell to his knees in the doorway, and sat there, a look on his face that was completely stoic. He looked as though he could no longer show what he felt, he just listened to her pleading behind him. Complaining about the wrist cuffs, wanting him to explain himself. He was still shaking, and he knew that even if he had run out of the room, he wouldn't have been able to go upstairs, in case Naomi came home and saw him in.. this state. He slowly rose to his feet, shakily, and walked across the room. Sitting down right next to her, but not close enough to touch, and stared straight ahead of him.

"You wanna know? You really want to know why I am the way I am? Fine.. I'll tell you.. but don't expect your comfort to go up anymore then it already is.. deal with the cuffs.. if you don't I'll chain your ankles to the floor too." He said, and immediately clutched his stomach, feeling very real pain, for a process going on only in his head. "When I was a kid.. my father did Death Eater stuff.. and he abused me.. my entire life, he abused me... until he got taken by Death Eaters.. and put into Azkaban.. where he died.. shortly afterwards. when I was thirteen years old.. THIRTEEN.. I was at Hogwarts.. and I came back home for summer holidays.. to find my house empty.. and a note from my mother, saying she had moved, not to find her, and never to see her again.. she took my little sister with her.." He was nearly in tears now, and he kept clutching at his hair, mussing it up. The more he talked, the more agitated he grew.

"I finished school.. and spent a few years as a Death Eater.. didn't do anything really bad.. was framed, and thrown in Azkaban for a while.. now kid.. you have no idea what Azkaban is like.. it's like.. everyday, they tear a piece of your soul away.. slowly.. leaving you bare, your very worst memories flood your head.. leaving you sick and heaving on the floor, forced to recall every bad moment that ever happened to you.." He shuddered, clutching at his head. "I got out of Azkaban relatively quickly.. and started doing exactly what I had gotten falsely accused of doing in the first place.. I tortured, and killed muggles, I kidnapped people.. killed them, and moved on... until I met Naomi Greyback... and that's who my girlfriend is.. if you've heard of her infamous pack of werewolves.. their leader is my girlfriend.." He chuckled lightly. "Well.. not girlfriend.. fiancee... we are engaged." He smiled slightly and then shook his head.

"After getting mixed up in the wrong group.. I was put on the run with her... I actually kidnapped her first.. and then we fell in love.. but.. we went on the run.. and in order to save her.. I gave up myself to the law.. and was sent to Azkaban again.. only recently, I was broken out of there.. by none other then Gillert Grindelwald... who, by the way, saved me on his own power." He pulled at his hair, trying to sound like he was boasting, but to degraded and poor looking to even attempt to look like he was boasting. "And then I kidnapped more people.. and let them go.. and now I have you.. the end.." He growled, and then his eyes slowly slid to look at Maggie, wild looking, terror stricken, and horrified, wild in their core, but to afraid to show it on the outside. "And you... you.." He lunged at her, and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. "YOU! Had to go and be so.. f*cking pathetic! Looking at me.. yelling at me.. wondering why I was so evil... you know.. I was never able to hurt my fiancee.. even when she was my prisoner.. I NEVER touched her." He smiled at her and then frowned, his face inches from hers again, his teeth still red from her blood.

"And you.. made me go.. and feel.. SORRY for what I did.. made me feel like you DESERVED to be happy.. like you NEEDED to be set free.. and me.. being weak as I am already.. FELL FOR IT!" He grabbed her by the throat, and pushed up, breaking her air supply for a few moments, before his hand started to shake, and he let his hand fall away, slowly grabbing her now wet, clean hair, and touching her face with the cold strand. "I can't even kill you now... my hand just.. lets go.." He let go of the piece of her hair, and glared at her. "So what the hell did you do to me? Poison in your mouth? Pain laced in your pores.. what kind of creature ARE YOU?" He yelled the last words in her face, spittle flying out of his mouth and flecking her face in a few places, before he grabbed her by the neck again, and squeezed, but only on the sides of her throat, so that she could still breath, but it was obvious he had the control. "What did you DO TO ME?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:45 am

Margaret didn't really expect Felix to be able to do anything physically. Her thoughts were confirmed when he fell on his knees in the doorway and didn't move for a few moments. He eventually got up and walked, and sat next to her, not very close, but not very far away either. She listened as he explained his life, which sounded extremely tragic, and would have been terrible to live through. She became terrified of him once again as the rage built up in his voice. God, it scared the bloody hell out of her when he did that weird growly thing. That's not a person sound... she thought. This guy was beyond messed up in the head. Oh well, Margaret, be nice, you might get off easier..

He grabbed her by her throat and pinned her head against the wall. She made a feeble attempt to breathe, but that couldn't happen for a few seconds at least. He picked up a strand of her hair and touched her face with it. It was wet with water this time, not blood this time. She noted that change for the better. He went on with that "What did you do to me?!" stuff once again, this time grabbing her throat again, but she could still breathe. She could talk with a raspy voice, but she thought that better than nothing.

"What kind of creature am I? I'm a woman, who's not afraid to speak her mind, and who doesn't give a sh*t about what she has to do to get out of situations like these ones. I didn't do anything to you. You're just in denial that your bottled-up remorse has come uncorked and eaten you alive." she simply stated in her limited voice. She felt really weird. Her heart was pounding uncontrollably, and she didn't know what the hell was going on. She was really scared. Maybe he'd done something to her that she hadn't noticed. He had said he couldn't kill her, but she thought she was going to die right there. She was so frustrated, but calm, terrified, but in a sense of security. So many emotions were running through her she couldn't stand it. Her heart was surely beating faster than what it should have if she were sprinting in a race. She took a few short breaths after she got done speaking, let out a low, raspy scream, and fell unconscious.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:26 am

Felix glared heavily at her for a long moment, feeling her eyes bore into his, feeling her anger wash over him as well, and making him a bit more subdued. "Well guess what kid.." he whispered in her ear, his voice a growl so low that even that close it was hard to hear. "You are never escaping me.. you will be with me until the very end.. how does that sound.. and if they come for me.. if they find me to save you, you. will. die." He growled and then watched as she let out a small scream and fainted. He pushed her face away from him and stood up, hands shaking, trying to regain his breathing. It wasn't right.. no, it was WRONG.. but what choice did he have? Any choice he had had been stolen away from him, forced away because of his own stupid choices, and now there was no going back.. there was only forward, down the path he had already decided for himself

There was no remorse, only pain, a blinding pain in his midsection that very slowly, he built up mental barriers again. Glaring down at the girl who had made him feel so ashamed, damp, and probably freezing now that the cold air had a time to make the water still clinging to her body, cool down. He glared at her unconscious form for a long moment, storing away that picture, using it to reinforce the walls around his pain, blocking it out, it was still there, raw and hurting, but at least for now he had some control over it, like a dam that had a lot of water behind it, he could now let it out a little bit at a time at a bearable pace, so he stood there, glaring down at her, before finally he kicked her lightly with his shoe and walked out of the room, letting Hyde out, and closing the door behind him, leaving her in a freezer like chamber, the lights switched off after he left, plunging Maggie into pitch black, with an almost suffocating feeling of cold.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum