Why me? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why me? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why me?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why me?

Post by Margaret Chase Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 am

Margaret watched with her half-closed eyes (which under normal circumstances would have been wide open and frozen in terror) what was happening around her. Despite her lack of much consciousness, she screamed with agony when he ruthlessly grabbed her broken arm and harshly pulled her to her feet and pushed her towards the fireplace.

Felix Barker... Dammit, she'd heard of him. From the things she had heard from other people, she determined that she would either come out of this dead, or at least with a few more broken limbs and/or cuts and bruises. Lovely.

A few seconds after they entered the fireplace of the house (which she was now sure the guy didn't live in), they were in a new one, in a house that didn't even have most of its walls left. She had enough time to notice a large dog as she was being carried through the woods, then she lost consciousness alltogether.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:22 am

Felix stood with his back to the girl, staring at his equipment, oiling it, making sure it was suitable for torture.. he wasn't your normal everyday criminal.. oh no.. she should be HONORED that Felix Barker had even stooped to the level of kidnapping a muggleborn. Because of course she was a muggleborn.. what other respectable parents had a telephone in their home? One they knew how to use? Felix, turned to look at Hyde, and felt a grin appear across his face. His cloak had been abandoned a while ago, and he stood in simple jeans and a t-shirt. The t-shirt itself was white, but had a pattern of blood streaks on it.. or maybe that wasn't a pattern.. maybe it was real, it was hard to tell.

Finally though, he got tired of waiting for Margaret to wake up, so he grabbed a bucket of ice cold water... that literally had pieces of ice in it, and flung it onto the girl. Which would only make her colder.. seeing as the room was damp, cold, and she was laying on a metal operating table. "Wakey Wakey luv." He whispered menacingly. "Margaret fell asleep faster then I thought she would.." he said, making sure to stay out of site of her, so that only his voice was heard to her, echoing around the mostly empty room.

"You parent's are going to be worried.. aren't they? Or do they even care about poor little Margaret?" He smiled and picked up an instrument on the table. He had undone the splint on her arm, and it lay now limp, strapped to the table. But it wasn't that arm he was going for, oh no.. the instrument he had picked up, carefully fitted over one of Margaret's fingers. "Wake up love.. we have a lot to talk about." He whispered, and turned a crank on the thing slowly, and it closed in on her finger, targeting her middle finger around the base. As it turned, it got tighter and tighter on the finger, and then when it was extremely tight on it, he yanked up, and broke the finger completely, at the base. Breaking the bone jaggedly, and not easily repairable at all. "wake up." he hissed, and undid the instrument, walking away from the girl to his table again.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:41 am

Margaret inhaled sharply and regained consciousness, dripping wet in ice-cold water. She immediately could tell that her arm was no longer in the cast, and hurt like absolute HELL, even though she wasn't moving it at all. Or at least she didn't think she was. She was so dazed from that potion that Felix or whatever his name was gave her.

Margaret could hear Felix talking, and tried desperately to look around to see where he was and what he was doing, but she couldn't move her head, let alone her arms or legs. She knew that he must be near her now, because she could feel something being tightened around her finger.. More restraining stuff? That's what she thought it was until the thing around her finger was jerked up suddenly, and instantly broke her finger. She screamed so hard her whole face turned red, after he hissed at her again to wake up.

After gaining the ability to speak again, she spat at him," What do you want with me? Why did you pick me to do all of this to!? I'm just some random girl! What's your point of doing all of this!?"
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Felix moved away from the girl again, dropping the instrument on the table, and letting his hand hover over the many other instruments he had there. Everything from devices that could kill, to things that simply caused a lot of pain.. even his wand lay out on the table, as though it was just another instrument he could use to hurt her with. She started to yell at him, the usual things. 'why me? you sick bastard' same old same old, and it made Felix smirk. She would be easy to break. Way to easy.. he'd have to be careful with how he went about his business.

"Don't take it personally love.." He said, abandoning his equipment to stand next to the table, and look down at her, his hand reaching out to gently stroke her cheek. "I don't choose just anyone to torture.. oh no.. they are special to me.. each and every one of them... from the famous Khaat Lupin, and her darling son Elijah Krum... to Krum's girlfriend... to you. Each of you is special for one reason or another.. you? You were special because I've been bored, and you hurt yourself so easily.. I couldn't help but take the bait." He ran his fingers across her cheek, and down her neck, dancing along her broken arm, and making sure to prod in places that would really hurt.

"See.. I'm a professional at what I do... most of the wizarding world.. well, they are afraid of me... I stole their hero... Khaat Lupin, away from them.. stole her.. and tortured her to near death... for days.. and days.. then I stole her little son who isn't actually her son, and tortured HIM.. oh that was great fun, watching as the pain overwhelmed her, as her son was dying across the room.. her eyes held open so that she had to see him be tortured." He grinned at the girl again, and looked down at her, his hand slowly running to her other hand, and prodding her broken finger.

"But don't get me wrong, I don't just torture people.. oh no.. I kill them.. after they've been tortured... I once caught an entire group of aurors.. and chained them to the walls of a cave... and slowly picked them apart as they watched their teammates die... and left them all to be eaten by bears.. does that sound like a pleasant death to you? The last thing you hear is the screaming of your friends who ware still being tortured.. knowing you'll never see your loved ones again.. it's sad really." He said, and pretended to be heartbroken for a moment, before he lost it and burst out laughing. "So tell me, what do you want to be tortured with? I have so many items, and I really don't know what you can handle.. I guess we could go with the least damage, but most painful.. it's always fun to see you scream yourself red." He smiled at her and held up a needle. Just a needle, a plain, silver needle. And he went to her feet, carefully peeling off her shoes and socks.

He gently pressed the needle to just below her toenail, and then after carefully placing it, he shoved it up under the nail, hard.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:45 pm

There was a long pause before Felix answered her. She was sure he probably got stuff like that all the time. She listened to him move around, walking a few paces before dropping whatever he used to break her finger carelessly on the ground. Margaret was honestly petrified, the most scared she had ever been in her life. After he dropped the metal whatever-it-was, Felix didn't make a sound for a while. He was probably looking for something else he could hurt her with. That sick bastard. She still wanted to know why the hell he wanted to just torture some random fifteen year old girl.

He finally started speaking again. Don't take it personally, love. This guy was just too sadistic for his own good. He probably didn't even want to kill her, just torture her until she was raving mad and throw her out into a random street so she could tell everyone that it was him that did everything to her. It would just boost his already giant ego. Yeah, he'd like that. He was standing over her now, his hands moving along her broken arm, in only the places that hurt like mad when you touched them.

He continued on about how most of the wizarding world feared him. Yeah, she wouldn't be surprised, but why hadn't she heard of him? Maybe a combination of Hogwarts not wanting their kids afraid and living in the muggle world. She didn't have a clue who he was, but she did now.

She heard him say Khaat Lupin.. Elijah Krum.. Krum. Sh*t. This was probably that lunatic that tortured Chase. she held back a whimper as he prodded her freshly broken finger. This guy was sick. Even though he was just playing with her because he was bored, she could tell that he wasn't going easy on her. Oh, no.

She listened to him try to get a response out of her. He was trying to drive her mad. She may have been stupid enough to come with him, but she was smart enough to know that nothing she said would help her in any way, so she just stayed quiet and watched him as he moved to her feet. He took off her boots and socks, then picked something up. She couldn't even see it. She had no idea what he was going to do, until he felt something touch her toe. She stifled a scream as he pushed what felt like a needle all the way under her toenail. She didn't give him a full scream, no. She wasn't about to make him happier than he already was. He'd have to work for that.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Felix looked up at the girl, and felt a small smile creep onto his face. "Oh... trying to act tough now I see." He felt himself grow giddy, as he usually did when he was in this position with his victims. "Holding back.. trying to make it hurt less.. trying to make me hurt YOU less by acting tougher then you really are.." He said, moving so that he was hovering over her face again. The single light in the room was over his head when he was right there, so his face was cast in shadows, and nearly impossible to see. "But you see.. I don't work like that.. you don't scream? Fine.. I don't get upset.. but if you do scream... ah, there's where your reward comes in... you see, you hold it back, and I hurt you more... pleasure for me.. you scream, pleasure for me, and I may even go a little easier on you." He said grinning and moving away from her again.

He wasn't going to keep this girl forever.. she was just a plaything in his time of not having another one to play with.. and as such, he needed to get in as much pain as possible within a short amount of time, without killing her. So he picked up a long bladed knife, and held it up so that she could see it. "This is an old friend of mine... I once tortured a girl with it... cute girl... I got her for no other reason then to mess with Khaat Lupin.. I used this beauty.. to cut a hole, into her stomach.." He placed the blade against Margaret's stomach gently. "And cut out a long, deep gash... from what I've heard.. she's recovered pretty well, good for her.." He said and smiled. "She was a slut for being with that Elijah Krum.. tell me girl.. are you a slut?" He asked, pushing the edge of the extremely sharp blade just under the first couple layers of the skin on her stomach, causing blood to well up around the blade.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Margaret listened to Felix in his sarcastic explanation of how she wasn't getting off easy. She knew that perfectly well, but at least she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her scream over probably some of the less painful torture he had available. She wondered why he was using this muggle torture, and not magic. She hadn't ever felt the cruciatus curse, but she imagined it would be a lot worse than being occasionally poked and prodded with weird metal contraptions.

She watched him as he walked away, she assumed to bring over something else to scare her. She had her eyes glued to him in sheer terror as he picked up a huge scary looking knife, and started back over to her with it. He was still going on about torturing with it before.

Margaret gasped as she felt the cold metal of the knife touch her stomach. She guessed she would act afraid as she was now, so he wouldn't hurt her any more than she could stand. He began talking about cutting into someone's stomach with this knife.. While it was on her stomach, which freaked her out, to say the least.

That name Elijah Krum again.. Oh, God, he had to be talking about Chase. He called her a slut for being with him. Note to self, don't get near this kid, that is if you live long enough to. He was toying with her. 'Are you a slut?' he said. She decided to play the part of damsel in distress so he wouldn't hurt her as much as he probably would if she kept quiet.

"N-no." she managed to say throughout gritted teeth. The knife was still on her stomach, and if she breathed enough to talk normally, it would cut her. She was letting out short, soft sobs as he pressed the blade into her skin slowly, drawing just a trickle of blood. "P-please!" she was resorting to full-out begging now, but she knew it would get her nowhere, anyway. "Please, don't! I'll do anything you want, I swear! Just don't hurt me any more!"
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Felix looked at the girl and felt himself grinning. "oohh boo hoo... you'll do whatever I want? What if this IS what I want.. you just condemned yourself to hell sweetie." He said grinning and pushing harder on the blade, drawing a fresh well of blood, and leaning over her, so that he could see her right in the eyes. "girl.. if you think this is pain you better think again." he said, digging the blade in further, feeling the blood spurt slightly to cover his hand, and he grinned. "The human body is a weak thing Meggie." he said, coming up with a random nickname for the girl. "If I press something like this knife, into the wrong area.. you're dead.. in less then two seconds." Felix pulled the knife out of the now rather deep gash in her stomach and brought it up so she could see the blood on it, blood that dripped down onto her own face, landing softly right in the middle of her forehead.

"Let me guess." Felix said, moving away from her, and setting the blade on the table again, reaching down to pick up the finger breaker he must have dropped earlier, and placing it gently in line with the other instruments. "Have you ever been crucio'd Meggie? Better yet.. been crucio'd with an open wound when you can't move?" He picked up his wand out of the line of instruments, and flicked it at her. The bonds which held her in tightened, and new ones sprang up. Her elbows, her shoulders, and even one straight across where he had just cut on her stomach. Blood was seeping onto the table, but not fast enough for her to feel dizzy quite yet. "Hmm.." He smiled at her, and pointed to different areas of the body before deciding to point the curse directly at the open gash, which was now being pressed upon by the bar that held her down. "This will hurt Meggie." he whispered, and then smiled. "Crucio."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:22 am

Margaret was disgusted with the amount of joy this guy felt by causing her pain. She knew she probably couldn't talk her way out of being hurt even more, but she didn't think it would get worse. How mistaken she was. Felix liked playing with her, there was no doubt in her mind. She was pretty naive, he had to be enjoying that. Since shed never really been in this type of situation, she had no idea how to get him to just stop.

He grinned evilly as she begged for mercy. She then knew that she was getting nowhere, even by bribing the guy. Damn. Oh, this WAS what he wanted, huh? Clever. 'Youve condemned yourself to hell, sweetie.' Way to go Margaret. She would have facepalmed if she could.

Felix began talking about how 'weak' the human body was, about pain, and other stuff she was sure he probably explained to others, too. Sh*t. He was gonna slice her up, huh? She decided she may as well scream, after all, someone might be around. 

Margaret let out a blood-curdling scream as Felix dug his blade deeper into her already cut stomach. He held up the knife so age could see it, and by the amount of blood on it, she could tell that the gash on her stomach was really deep. Felix hung the blade over her, and her own blood dripped from the blade onto her face. She was now sobbing uncontrollably, and by the look on his face, she could tell that he was having the time of his life.

'Have you ever been crucio'd Meggie?' Dammit. She should've known this was coming. In the middle of her sobs, she let out a pathetic "No!" He was going to make absolutely sure she couldn't move, 
then do it. Crap. This was going to SUCK. Her bonds tightened, and new ones appeared, one of which was tightly pinning her wounded stomach to the table. The restraint around her stomach was squeezing her so tightly, fresh blood was coming from the gash. She sincerely hoped she would pass out from blood loss before he actually got around to putting the curse on her. But, she had no such luck.

Felix pointed his wand at her again. "PLEASE!" Margaret shrieked, not wanting to endure magic on top of muggle torture. He plainly said, "Crucio." Margaret's whole body was in agony, and she could do nothing about it. She screamed as her entire body felt like it was burning, and being brutally stabbed in all the wrong places. Her stomach and arm felt like they were being run over by a truck, in addition to the burning and stabbing feelings. She was constantly screaming and trying to flex out of the bonds, but it was no use. She was putty in this sick man's hands. 
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 am

Felix felt his eyes roll back into his head at the sound of her screams. It was so thrilling.. so... peaceful, hearing her voice bounce off the walls of the mostly empty room. Her pleads of 'no' and 'please' were only music to his ears, and he reveled in the sound. Finally though, he pulled the curse off of her, and took a step towards her. "Did that feel nice love? Would you like it again?" He pressed his wand straight at her heart, pressing it into her skin roughly, and leaning down over her. His hair was longer then it was in his wanted poster. His eyes more wild, his face lit with glee.

"Tell me girl... Because I'm curious.. why were you out so late? Running to try and get over a fence? In London.. by yourself?" He smiled at her, and pressed his wand to her cheek, gently touching her hair with his other hand. She had sweat on her forehead, even though her body had to be completely frozen. "Mmm... you're actually pretty cute.. is there a boyfriend I should be worried about? I know that jealousy is a powerful emotion." He said smiling down at her. "I'm sure he won't approve of you being alone with a handsome man like me.." he said grinning at her, and running his hand through her hair gently.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum