Why me? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why me? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why me?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why me?

Post by Margaret Chase Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 am

Margaret couldn't bear the weight of the curse anymore. She hoped to God that he would take it off sometime soon, or she didn't know what it would do to her. Her broken arm felt like it was shattered into a million pieces rather than cracked, and that cut Felix made in her stomach may have well been all the way through her from the way it hurt. This was so morbid and wrong, why the hell did he do this? It was wrong... feeling joy only from others' screams? He had to have a mental disorder or something. She was going to try and get it out of him, why he liked that so much. Her train of thought was cut short when he lifted the curse. She was panting like a dog, and she could again feel the cold in the air of the creepy room, instead of the thousands of matches lit inside her from the curse. Felix stepped towards her. 'Did that feel nice?' Yeah, it felt great, thanks for asking. Her sarcastic party inside her head was cut short when he added 'Would you like it again?'

This time, the answer he got wasn't just a pathetic stammered 'n-no.' She screamed at the top of her lungs until her throat was dry and no sound came out, "NOOOOOOOO!" as he pressed his wand into her ribcage. He leaned down over her, and she could feel sweat beading on her forehead. She wanted him to get the hell away from her, she didn't care how gorgeous he was. He was a horrible person.

He questioned why she was out so late. She felt stupid, but she came up with her best answer. "I was uh, trying to get home. I was only worried about my parents being pissed off, not that I'd be kidnapped by some sick git who gets off by torturing people."

Her heart started beating even faster than it already was (which did not feel very good at all) when he pressed his wand into her cheek and started playing with her hair. She was disgusted. Worried about a boyfriend, eh? "N-no." she stammered,when he asked her if she had one. She was unable to control her voice because she was too busy being horrified with how close this sick bastard was to her. Oh, someone's got some ego going on. Handsome? Try an unappealing, filthy git, then you've got yourself pictured about right. Anyway, it's not like he wouldn't torture the boyfriend too, if she even had one. Bloody hell, he better not try anything funny. She didn't care if she was strapped to a table, she'd beat his arse.

She didn't know how she was going to get out of this alive. She guessed that all she had to do was wait until he was satisfied and done toying with her. She sincerely hoped that it wouldn't last more than a day, she really couldn't take much more after that cruciatus curse.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 am

Felix smirked at the girl, gently touching her hair, leaning against the table easily, not caring that his back was pushing into her broken finger. "Kid.. you have a lot to learn still... don't you? That's why I'm going to let you live.. it's such a waste.. not knowing everything you could learn.. I'll let you live.. but you won't exactly be.. as pretty when I'm done with you." He grinned at her and walked away, going to a table with his instruments on it. But suddenly he pointed his wand at her, and the binds came off of her. He rushed to her, and grabbed her bad arm with one hand, and her hair with the other.

"Over here love.. I have a fun little device for you." he pushed her over to some chains on the wall, and roughly pushed both hands into the cuffs, pushing her onto the floor, so that her arms were suspended above her head. He then muttered a few things and poked her broken arm with his wand, before he withdrew, having repaired the arm without so much as a thought towards it. "There.. now it's able to be broken again." he said laughing harshly, and looked over at his dog Hyde.

"I haven't introduced you two yet have I? Maggie, this is Hyde.. Hyde.. Maggie... Hyde is a very special dog girl.. want to know why? If he licks an open wound.. it automatically becomes infected.. isn't that a lovely ability?" He bent down to look at Maggie straight in the face. "Now.. tell me... what are you thinking love? I enjoy listening to my victim's thoughts before I torture them.. it's always fun." he said grinning at her, and kneeling in front of her, a peaceful look on his face. If it weren't for the blood on his shirt, he would have been the charming man she had first met after she had broken her arm.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:06 am

Margaret winced as Felix shifted his position and his weight pressed on her broken finger. It hurt like mad before, but when something touched it, there was enough pain to make a grown man cry. She listened to him explain how he wouldn't kill her. Dammit, she'd rather be killed than endure any more of his sh*t. He walked away and scanned his collection of strange muggle torture devices. He pointed her wand at her, and suddenly the restraints holding her down were no more. She gasped and flinched to get up, not moving more than a couple of inches before he grabbed her by her broken arm and her hair and dragged her over to some menacing looking chains on the wall. She yelped as he threw her hands into some cuffs that were on the wall, then pushed her to the floor so her arms were above her. She tried to stand up, but it was really no use. She could have sworn she saw a smirk cross his face as he muttered a few incoherent things and pointed his wand at her harm. Merlin, he'd healed it! Oh, God, if he knew how great that felt, he'd regret with his entire being that he did it. His intentions of rebreaking it were promising, so she decided to enjoy having a non-broken arm while it lasted. He looked at his dog, and she guessed seemed it fit to formally introduce them, now that they were basically on the same eye-level. Creepy looking thing, it was. Looked like it stepped out of an ASPCA commercial that she'd seen on TV at her house.

Her house. God, she missed her parents. Her sense of time was messed up, but she was sure that no matter how long it had been since she'd been down here, they'd be worried to the point of contemplating suicide. She wished with all her heart that she could be sitting on the couch with her mother, watching Lifetime. Margaret hated Lifetime, but her mother insisted on watching it. She'd do anything to see her mother right now. She was so used to her being wherever she went (aside from school, of course). She missed her father like crazy, too. If her dad knew how much this fiend was hurting her precious baby, he'd have a heart attack.. then die, become a zombie, and come kick his arse. Her daddy had always been there for her, even when he was in the hospital with critical injuries from that car crash when she was ten. He'd brushed aside the fact that he was almost fatally wounded to tell his daughter that everything would be OK.

When Felix asked her what she was thinking, instead of the thoughts actually running through her head, she decided to play the card she'd thought up earlier. She was gonna break this guy down, no matter what it took. "What am I thinking? I'm thinking about the pathetic excuse for a human being in front of me right now. You know, this is all just sick! How do you gain pleasure from this? It's just vile, and sick, and morbid, and gross! I don't know who your mother is, but how do you think SHE would feel about this? It's not even your mother you should be worried about. It's where you go when you die, what you should be concerned with." Margaret gulped. "I'm glad to be here feeling all of this, because the more I, and others, have felt, the more of this sick, disgusting torture you'll feel in HELL." She paused. Sh*t. Did she really just say that to a person who controlled her physical wellbeing right now? She didn't care. She may die, but that was going to get to him. She knew it. And if it didn't... It would in hell.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 am

Felix glared down at the girl, when she stared to unload at him. He bent down in front of her, and grabbed her by the front of her shirt. "You see.. the problem with your abuse.. is that my mother hates me... and Hell is where I don't mind going." He said grinning at her, but there was something else there.. something that troubled him greatly. A sprinkling of doubt in hurting this girl... no matter what.. when he hurt people, they didn't bring up his mother... why? Because normally they were screaming to much to get the words out... it was an experiment, learning what she was thinking, and it made him smirk inside, but also.. he was troubled. What WOULD his mother think of him right now? It was for this reason she had left him in the first place.. known that he would be exactly like his father.. and had fled the country.. but.. his mother? She had left him! No use thinking about him.

He pulled the girl's face to him, and grinned at her, his eyes the only place she could look. "Bet you wish you were in hell right now eh?" He asked, grinning at her, and gently touching a strand of her hair, pulling it to his lips, and sniffing it carefully. Looking up at her, and smiling, kissing the strand of hair softly. In the position he was at, it was difficult to see the blood on his shirt, and the crazed look was calmed down, it was like he was suddenly transformed into that person who was about to save her. "Do you want out of here girl?" He asked, moving closer to her, so that his face was inches from hers. "Do you truly want out of here?" He asked, grinning at her, and then tilting his head to the side. "Then kiss me... kiss me.. and you will be let out.. I'll even drop you off where I found you.. and you can go home, safe and sound.. kiss me once.. and you're free.. kiss this vile, disgusting creature before you... spare his soul with your gentleness." He smirked at her, and raised his eyebrows, moving so that she could kiss him if she chose to, but not forcing it upon her. She would have to move willingly to do this.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:29 am

After Margaret was done preaching to Felix, he shot her the deadliest glare she'd ever seen in her life. What the bloody hell did you do that for, Margaret!? If he wasn't planning on it before, he's going to kill you now! She became even more petrified when he bent down to look her in the face and grabbed her by her shirt. Sh*tsh*tsh*tsh*tsh*t. He calmly told her that there was no point in saying that too him, because of course it didn't bother him. Oh, well. She'd tried to crack his shell, it hadn't worked. She'd do it again at her next chance. He stayed absolutely still and shut up for a while. Maybe she HAD gotten to him, after all... He looked like he was thinking about it pretty hard.

Margaret's break from his lectures was cut short by him pulling her face towards him. The only thing she could see were his eyes. Those terrible, horrible eyes that had just moments ago been menacing and crazy-looking which made her frightened to even be alive. 'Bet you wish you were in hell right now, eh?' Ha.

"I am in hell." she said, disgust apparent in her voice. He took a lock of her hair and brought it to his face. He was so creepily close to her that the hair didn't even have to be straightened all the way to reach him. He smelled her hair, (Hope you like my strawberry shampoo, you bastard!) and kissed it before letting it fall back onto her shoulder. Well, guess I'm washing the hell out of my hair as soon as I get out of this God forsaken place.

His face changed from a sarcastic expression to a meaningful one. Whoa. Was she that convincing? "Y-yes please! Please let me out of here!" she begged, after he asked her if she wanted out of there. Well, obviously. He moved closer to her so she could feel his breath on her face. What the hell was he doing? 'Do you truly want out of here?' he asked.

"YES! Please, please I- I'll do anything please, just let me go!" She was probably entertaining him with all of her begging. She didn't care. It was what she felt. He grinned at her again. Their faces were literally two inches apart. What. The. Hell.

Kiss him. What the HELL WAS HE GETTING AT?! He thought he could make her KISS HIM!? Well.. he could probably imperius her into doing it anyway... But, STILL! What the HELL!? But wait. She DID say 'anything.' Dammit. Way to go, Margaret. There's another one for the blonde moment chronicles. He moved so he was literally almost touching her. He was going to let her do it if she chose to. Merlin, this one was going to take some thinking. This was better than being physically hurt, but God, how much more ego could he possibly gain if she actually did it? Damn. She really really really really really really really really really really wanted out of here... She decided that... She would do it. AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. She didn't really have to move much, and it was over in half a second. She leaned probably an inch forward and only made enough contact with him for it to barely be able to be called a kiss. Her lips didn't do so much as briefly touch his, then her head was back against the wall (which was still probably about a couple inches away from his face) and she had the most disgusted look on her face she'd ever worn in her life. Merlin, she knew he wasn't going to let her go, but he could have imperiused her into doing it anyway.. so she'd do better to have done it than be forced to later.

She did nothing, and said nothing, only turned her head as far as him being there would allow. She just didn't want to look him in the face.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:37 am

Felix couldn't help but laugh at her disgusted look, breathing the smell of peppermint right into her face. She was pleading, pleading for her very life, and obviously she valued her own life, because while she looked absolutely disgusted, she did in fact kiss him. For two seconds. But just to mess with her, he pressed his lips against her hard, and could hear her head connect with the wall behind her. His lips capturing hers, and brutally taking them as his own. His hands moving up to her neck, grabbing her jaw with his hands, and gripping her tightly so that he knew it would cause bruises to appear on her neck and cheeks. He kissed her harder, and one hand grabbed a hold of her hair roughly, and pulling her head back so that his lips fell to her neck, he couldn't help but grin as he mauled the flesh on her throat.

Finally though, he pulled back, and looked at her, grinning evilly. "It wasn't enough." he growled, and pulled her hair harder, still pressed right up against her, forcing her against the wall. "You really think, that I would let you go with a simple kiss? Oh no.." He laughed, and felt his lips fall to her neck again. She was so much younger then him, and it felt so wrong on so many levels, but he couldn't help it, the disgusted look on her face was to much for him, and he had to see it again. He had to see that look of pure disgust. The only other look he was excited to see, was the one that showed him that she had given up all hope of getting out of there.. and then he would be satisfied... so he pushed his boundaries, hoping to let her see just how hopeless of a case she was in.

"You will never escape my clutches darling.. I will keep you here as my plaything for the rest of your life.. barely alive, and eternally in pain.." he growled against her throat, digging his teeth into the soft tissue, and tasting blood on his lips. He pulled away, and looked at her, making sure she could see the blood on his lips, the blood he had brought from her skin just by using his teeth, the pain he could cause her with his own body, as well as bring her down to his level. "You're lucky I have a girlfriend darling.. or I'd go farther." he growled, smiling at her, showing his teeth, only unlike before, when they were white and beautiful, they were now dark red with her own blood.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:11 am

Margaret listened with disgust as Felix snickered at her pathetic excuse for a kiss.. What he didn't know? It was her first. Not like he would particularly care, but seriously? What the hell, dude? Ugh. She was sure that if anyone saw the face she was making, they would immediately stop doing whatever they were doing that was causing her to make that face. But with him? Oh, no. He thought it would be funny if he unexpectedly mauled her, leading a full-out assault on her lips with his own. She yelped against the kiss as her head harshly made contact with the hard wall. He brought his hands to her neck, then grabbed her by her jaw, and it hurt like HELL. On top of her head, which was now throbbing with pain since he decided to smash her against the wall. God, if she could use her arms right now he would be a DEAD MAN. He kissed her harder (which she didn't even know was possible) and pulled her head back by her hair, then decided to try to EAT her neck or something. At least it gave her some time to breathe.. She was panting like a DOG. What the hell...

He finally left her mouth the HELL alone, but the bastard STILL had ahold of her hair, and she was still pinned to the wall. How could she have been so stupid to think he'd actually let her go...? She didn't really. But hey, she didn't think he would do THAT, I mean seriously? The guy was like twenty-something and she was FIFTEEN for Merlin's sake! Margaret was freaking the hell out. This guy was never going to let her out of here. Not unless someone found them, which was highly unlikely. SHE didn't even know where they were. She was entirely at Felix's mercy, and she was hating every next second with a burning passion worse than the last. His mouth was still at her throat. She wished he'd just back off, what was he going to do to her anyway? Not a second after she finished her thought, he dug his teeth into her throat, and they had definitely broken skin. She screamed the loudest yet, and after she was done with her screaming fit, then came the uncontrollable sobs. She could see her own blood on his lips.

Wait--he had a girlfriend? What the HELL? Merlin, she must be a winner. Dating this sick creep. God, there was a farther? She shuddered in the middle of her sobbing. Whoever this chick was he was dating had probably just saved her life. In a sense. He grinned at her, and she could see her blood on his formerly perfect white teeth. She could quite possibly never get out of here alive, but she was determined to get to this guy. She had to plant a seed of doubt in this guy about what he was doing. She was sobbing for quite a while, then decided she'd suck it up and give him an earfull again.

"What the hell do you think you're getting at? How old are you? I don't know what the bloody hell you're thinking snogging a fifteen year old girl just for kicks, you sick bastard. Just think of your dear mummy that 'hates you' so much. Is this why she hates you? Is it this sick, cruel sh*t you do to people the reason why she doesn't want anything to do with her ickle Felix anymore? You make me sick." She hoped to God that would get to him. She didn't care how much he would hurt her for saying it, she had to try to convince him to turn around somehow. And when Margaret Chase set her mind to getting something done, it got done.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 am

Felix laughed at the look on her face, the screaming coming from her throat, it was music at that point. He had gotten rid of SOME of his tension through that kiss, knowing it had hurt her, knowing that he could be the boss of her if he wanted to be. He knew her head had to hurt, and her neck would start hurting to from the bite he had given it. Her wrists would start hurting from the cuffs they were forced into, and she would soon be starting to feel the effects of the Cruciatus Curse earlier. The wound on her stomach was leaking out, but the pressure he had put on it with his own body, in the position they were in, was making the bleeding slow, letting her stay awake just that much longer.

"Girl... you have a lot to learn if you think screaming and yelling at me will faze me." he lied, and glared at her, getting tired of her screaming. So he pushed his lips against hers again, if only to make her shut up. He assaulted her lips once more, feeling them bruise under his assault, shoving his tongue past her lips, he locked his arms around her neck, and gently squeezed, cutting off her air supply for a moment, before he let her neck go, and dipped his hand down between them, and pressing his hand against her wound on her stomach. He ground his hips against hers, and after a long moment, nearly suffocating them both, he pulled his lips away from hers, and laughed loudly, his hand coming up from between the two, and showing that it was covered in blood. Which he took and gently painted across her forehead and cheeks.

"Girl... yelling at me gets you nowhere.. in fact, I may just have to kiss you again to make you shut up if you do it again.." He growled, feeling that dominant feeling flowing through his veins again, as he grabbed her hair, using it as a towel to get the rest of the blood off of his hand, and he reached back, grabbing his wand, and pointing it at her stomach wound, patching it up, and making sure that it was healed completely, so that she wouldn't lose to much blood, so he could keep playing.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 am

Margaret coule hear his arrogant, evil laughter over her screams as her neck up was in complete agony. She had a bloody terrible headache, and her neck stung like helll, she was sure her wrists were starting to bruise from the constant pressure those infernal cuffs were putting on them. So, her screaming and yelling didn't faze him? If it didn't it would start. She'd go to her grave screaming and yelling at him. She was getting ready to make another sarcastic remark something along the lines of 'Well if you would be so kind as to not make me HAVE to..' but then, the creep decided to lead another full-on mauling on her lips, this one far worse than the last. It hurt like mad. She didn't know how much more of this she could take. He forced his tongue past her lips and she was revolted by the taste of what was her own blood on his breath. He wrapped his arms around her neck, cutting off her air supply for just a moment. It scared the hell out of her. Was she going to die like this? She sincerely hoped not. He took his arms away from her neck and put his hand between them, right on top of the cut he had made in her stomach earlier. He (somehow) got closer to her, pressing his hips against hers, so she was up against the wall so hard, she couldn't move her lower half if she wanted to.

Right before she thought she would pass out from not being able to breathe, he finally pulled away from her, and moved his hand to where she could see it covered in her blood. She was breathing very heavily to try and resupply her lungs from not being able to breathe for (she was sure) at least a minute. He wiped the blood that was on his hand onto her face, and she was disgusted to feel it drying on her skin. She didn't care how much he told her that her yelling wouldn't get to him. She was going to keep doing it.

"It'll take more than that to shut me up. You didn't pick a victim that doesn't speak her mind when she feels like it." she hissed as he wiped the rest of her blood that was on his hand in her hair. She winced as he pointed his wand at her stomach, but was relieved to feel her wound closing up, not being hurt more. There went the possibility of passing out from blood loss, though. Damn.

This guy was sick. She swore to get the best of him though, whatever it took. Being cut, cursed, or whatever else he decided to do, she'd get through it and finally get through to his twisted mind.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:32 am

Felix found himself chuckling, but suddenly, he felt very weak, and dizzy. The blood on her face... the look of pure disgust that was written all over her features, he found himself pushing himself away from her, and stumbling across the room, nearly tripping over Hyde, on his way to the table full of supplies. He felt almost drunk, the way he was standing, breathing heavily, stomach churning. The room was spinning, and he found himself glaring at the girl. "What did you do!? What did you do to me! You little whore!" He yelled at her, and suddenly his fingers were trembling, as he reached up to open a cabinet door, and reveal a ton of potions. He was shuddering as he pulled down one after the other, searching, searching until finally he found one, which he opened the top of and drank it in one swig.

His shuddering slowly stopped, and he stood, breathing hard, clutching his stomach as he coughed heavily. "What the f*ck did you do to me?" He growled, out, glaring at her. "I've never felt that way before.. like.. like I felt sorry for you or something.." Another gut wrenching heaving hit his stomach, and he fell to his knees in front of his table, bringing a few instruments down with him. He lay on the floor for a while, dry heaving, sweat beading his forehead, his hair suddenly drenched. He couldn't look at her.. couldn't.. bring himself to see what he had done.. what he had caused this poor young woman to go through. "What is wrong with me?" He whispered, staring at his own hands, which were still stained red from her blood, he heaved again, and this time had to find the garbage can, because he actually threw up.

Recovering slowly, he pointed his wand into the can and the contents disappeared, as did whatever was left on his lips, and he knew he would have to brush his teeth a million times to restore them to their former glory.. but his eyes slowly slid over to the woman against the wall. She had still wet blood on her face, her arms were showing signs of early bruising, blood soaked the front of her shirt, and her lips were swollen, the cut on her neck dripping down onto her shoulder. He stared in disgust at his own handiwork. "How dare you.. how f*cking dare you.. you.. you.. make me.. you.. you dare.." He snapped out, and suddenly he felt pain rip through his body again, causing him to fall over, and nearly yell out in pain..

He knew what he was feeling.. but it couldn't be true.. he couldn't be.. he was feeling possible one of the worst emotions any bad person could feel: Remorse.. and people were kidding, when you were bad.. the pain of remorse could be enough to kill you.. or very well drive you insane. Finally though, the pain passed, and his heartbeat steadied, so he slowly sat up, and pointed his wand at the girl. The Blood disappeared from her clothes and face, the wound on her neck healed up, and her hair looked like it had just been washed, laying flat against her head, like she had gone through a very fast shower. "I can't.. I can't.." He whispered, and nearly flung himself at the door in a hasty attempt to escape the confines of the room.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum