ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 4 Empty Re: ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:49 pm

"Don't do this." He repeated what Mariana said pointing his wand at Dae and opned his mout again "Fine we'll destory all 17 horcrux and the other cannot be destory" Andrian said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 4 Empty Re: ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:50 pm

"good destroy tyhem that way i wont have to kill myself that many times." dae said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Andrian summoned the swords and looked at the horcrux ttrying to open them using paseltongue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:54 pm

'i dont speak paseltounge you freak open them with latin"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Mariana murmered some spell making effect of all spells 17 and destoryed 17 horcruxes: "I did this against my will! But ratherly I'll die then let you kill yourself!" she said grabbing all his wands.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:32 pm

daegrabbed his wands back from mariana"come on you just let me kill myself"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:14 pm

Sophia looked at Dae. "No, I'll do I know how to speak Latin plus the spell is Latin if I die so be it but I rather die then see you die Dae!"said Sophia as she looked at Dae. As she grabbed his wand from him she said. "Don't do it Dae!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:16 pm

"its not dieing its just terminating a scince experment." daesaid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Sophia looked at him. "I don't care what it is your not doing it!"said Sophia as she twirled his hand in her hand. "If your going to kill yourself at lease have someone die with you!'said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:24 pm

"no thx i dont know why you guys wont let me end it." said dae
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top