ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 2 Empty Re: ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:17 pm

Andrian widened at the advacing spell and rolled over "What the hell?" he protested
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 2 Empty Re: ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:20 pm

"leave or i will kill you too." dae said hoping it would give him the abilty to kill himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:22 pm

" I rather die then let you die" Andrian said calmly putting his wand away and looked at him "Your becoming like me accepting life, accepting situation. And your not the one who suffered the pain i did" Andrian said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:23 pm

"what are yo talking about you freak im talking about the fact that i'm a scince experment are you one of those no cause i killed your parents." dae said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:26 pm

Andrian sighed and put his wand away "Fine take me with you now!" Andrian screamed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:29 pm

"Not a problem Avhada kedavra" dae shouted at andrain than at himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:31 pm

Andrian flipped into the air and landed with a thump and he layed there motionlessly and then appeared as a ghost
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:33 pm

dae died and using his houcuxes of the efiel tower he came back to life. "andrain you fool but hs for me 1 down 19 to go." dae said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:35 pm

Mariana grabbed Dae's hand with wand: "Please don't cousin! Experiment or not you are my cosuin! Only one I have left! And if you want to kill yourslef only across my dead flash!" she said murmuring at Andrian: "Marilibertad!" making him reanimate.She held tight both of Dae's hands behind his back.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Andrian gasped and opened his eyes and looked at himself "How he thought to himself" Andrian looking at his hands
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top