ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 3 Empty Re: ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:38 pm

"You fine?" she asked Andrian not letting go Dae.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) - Page 3 Empty Re: ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Andrian nodded and looked at her noticing she was holding on tightly onto Dae "Here" he said looking for his wand and picked up waving it in the air and roped appeared and tied him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:40 pm

"let me go mari im not your real cousin cause im not a real person." dae said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Andrian lowered his wand looking a tad bit confused "What?" Andrian looked at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:41 pm

"Don't need it.I am just trying to hold his hand away from his wands." she said looking at Dae.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Andrian looked at his wands and waved it making a whizzing noise as Dae wand shot toward him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:43 pm

dae reached the third wand in his back pocket "indedio" he said lighting him self on fire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Andrian caught the wand and looked up seeing Dae all burned and looked at him shocked "Agu-A-Aguementi" Andrian stammered and then stood up straight "Listen i know you really like Sophia. But you have to accept she already taken. And also that will also mean cheating with Piper" Andrian explained "All i know is i love her and i dunno if she love me"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 pm

Mariana hardly grabbed her wand: "Aquamente! Protego!" she screamed looking at fire: "PLEASE don't! They died same way!" she said thinking of her paretnts.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:48 pm

"This isnt about that at all were the hell are you getting that from this is about me being a scince experment, and honestly i dont care Mariana." dae said has he re lit himself on fire
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top