Platform 9 3/4 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:54 pm

"I was raised around all of this stuff. what are you wondering about? I could try to explain what i can." Cecilia said. she couldn't imagin what it would be like with out knowing about her dads profession or anything else. "We should change into our robes soon. we can't wear this into the grate hall." if cecilia had it her way she would have just wore a cute little dress but the school didn't approve of it. "What now?" she was starting to become annoyed of the boringness of the train ride. there was nothing to do but sit and talk. you couldn't play or anything else. she picked out a few berty bots every flavored beans and stuck them in her mouth. "You have a pet rat." she looked at it descusted. it was discusting
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:27 am

"No, I think I have everything up here."

He said, tapping his head. He grinned mischievously at her, and then his grin slowly faded when she mentioned changing. He groaned, and pushed himself off the seat, the train taking him off his balance slightly. He looked at Piccolo, then at Cecilias face.

"You don't like rats? Why not?"

He grabbed at Piccolo and gently placed the rat into his jacket pocket. Then, slowly taking off his jacket and placing it on the seat, Jack turned around to face the corner of the compartment and began taking off his shirt, his silver chain necklace chingling. Since she told him they were to change, it was better to just get it over with.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:06 pm

"Rats live in Sewers not in people’s pockets. They eat trash. They are disgusting," Cecilia said looking away from that thing. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye as she looked out the window. "There are other places to do that and they are not in front of me." Cecilia looked both disgusted yet there was a bit of curiosity in her eyes. She wondered what compelled him to act like that in front of her. She wondered what guy in their right mind would change in front of a proper young lady like herself. “I know you were not raised in the wizarding world but you should still know that you shouldn’t be changing in front of me, but instead go to the place designated to do so.” Cecilia rolled her eyes and looked back out the window. She herself would go to do the same thing in a few minutes. The young girl couldn’t be compelled to do so just yet.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:26 am

"What? Oh, yeah... Uhm... I'll go do that.. right now."

He said hurriedly. He put his shirt back on, and pulled his robes out of his pack hurriedly, before pushing the door open and stumbling down the hall to the bathrooms. He was red in the face. He realized that this place wasn't like school, where you had to change wherever you were for Gym or something. IT was neater. More organized. He mentally stabbed himself for making such a blunder, especially in front of a girl like that. He kicked the bathroom door opened, and changed in silence. Finally, he cursed as he opened the door, and trekked back to the compartment, where he slid the door open, and sat back down on the seat, his eyes on the window.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top