Platform 9 3/4 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 pm

“I don’t think so,” Cecilia replied looking at the door as it closed. She did know what caused the girl to leave and she was kind of happy that she did. The eleven year old didn’t really want to be friends with old ladies who only wore black. Turning back to the window she watched as Jack drew on the window and giggled. “That looks a lot like my drawings.” she sat quietly for a little while before realizing she forgot to tell Jack something. “Oh and I’m also a first year. Daddy would love it if I where in Slytherin but I don’t want to be either.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Jack looked at her, a peculiar look etched onto his face. Her dad was a fan of Slytherin? Huh, who would wanna be in that house? His mom had explained everything to him when he was in the car, on the way here. It was a god thing that Jack lived a good hour and a half away, because everything needed to sink in, from Dragons being real to people sleeping at school.

"I wanna be in a cool house, like Gryffindor, or Ravenclaw."

He announced, folding his arms proudly. He looked out the window and noticed it beginning to get dark. A knock on the door made Jack jump. a portly woman opened the door with a cart of food.

"You guys want something to eat?"

Jack nodded, realizing that his stomach was growling.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:57 am

“Gryffindor house of the brave, Ravenclaw home of the smart, Hufflepuff, home of the kind of heart, and Slytherin home of the pure of blood.” Cecilia said, “or at least that’s what I read in the Hogwarts of History by Bathilda Bagshot, or whatever her name was.” the compartment door opened and an old lady asked if they wanted anything off the trolley. At first Cecilia’s instinct was to say no, that she didn’t want any sweets, but she nodded slightly and got up handing the lady enough money for one box of Berty Bott’s Every Flavored Beans. “Anything you want, Jack?” she asked looking over her shoulder at him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Jack nodded again, hopping up from his seat, a crazy grin on his face. He felt around his pockets and took out a handful of bronze coins, with two or three silver ones in the mix. He handed them to the lady forcefully and took hurriedly reached for a little bit of everything. Once done, Jack set his prizes down on the seat beside him. He had harvested a pumpkin pastry, a cauldron cake, some chocolate frogs, a bertie botts every flavoured beans, some fizzing Whizbees, and two Treacle Tarts. He looked at his prizes hungrily, than looked up at Cecilia, who had only gotten a Bertie Bott's. He looked back down at his pile and asked,

"Do you want anything?"
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:27 pm

“No I’ve got what I want,” Cecilia said smiling and giggling at him, “this box of jelly beans will actually last me most of the year, and even then will I have some left over. Well the yucky ones anyway.” she watched him as he assessed what candy he had bought. “I bet the lot you bought won’t even last you a week.” she looked out the window. She wished she could be at home or with Elijah. She knew no one but this Jack Kubin. She was alone. “Do you have any brothers or sisters?” she asked still looking out the window. “My brother is in Bulgaria right now. I am the only one in England.” she sighed and looked down at her hands that held the box of beans and swung her feet back and forth.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Jack opened a chocolate frog, and pulled out a card. the possessed piece of candy hopped from the small plastic bag and landed inside Lil Stumpz' cage, and like that, Stumpz was full, the frog was gone, and all that remained was a single leg of it. He looked at the card. It was of Albus Dumbledore. He looked up at her and nodded.

"I have a younger sister who is coming in two years, and a younger brother."

He looked at her curiously. Bulgaria? He hadn't thought that the place had people coming to Hogwarts. Wasn't it just peope from England that came to it?
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 pm

“cool,” Cecilia commented quietly as she watched out the window at the students saying good by to their parents. Some of them where crying, mostly first years like herself, some second year who where traumatized from the year before. Some of the parents where crying to. The two people she was looking for where not there, like normal, they had left without saying anything to her.
“I am going to Hogwarts instead of Durmstrang.” Cecilia whispered, “I don’t know why exactly. At Durmstrang I’d at least be closer to Eli than I have been in the past.” she placed her hand on the window wishing that everything was different.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:26 pm

"What house do you want to be in?"

he asked her quietly, looking out the window as the train slowly began to pick up its pace, and soon, it raced out of the Train Station, and the trip to Hogwarts had begun. Jack sighed, looked over to Cecilia, who obviously felt a bit sad now. He sighed, and opened up another chocolate frog, throwing it up in the air and catching it in his mouth. he gagged for a few seconds, then swallowed it whole. Jack cleared his throat, a stupid grin on his face, and looked at the card. Another Dumbledore, slowly opening the window, Jack tossed the card out of it, the aluminum flying away in the wind. He sighed and felt the chocolate frogs in his stomach. Maybe he should stick to Treacle Tarts.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:51 am

"I don't know really. I've heard alot of things about the diffrent houses and the people in them. I could find something wrong with each one of them. For example I've heard that Gryffendors are arogent idiots who do not think before doing anything and only care about themselves, Hufflepuffs arn't normal, Syitherns are rude and only care about blood status, and Ravenclaws are stuck up know it alls. Which house do you want to be in?" she asked she looked down and played with the ends of her hair. she continued swinging her feet back and forth. she was no longer smileing or giggleing instead she had a straight face and cold hard eyes even for an elven year old. "Have you ever heard anything about the diffrent house at hogwarts. My dad visited the school once when Harry Potter went to school here. He was one of the Champians in the Triwizard Tortament."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:35 pm

"Well, my mom was in Gryffindor, so I wouldn't be to sad if I was in that house. But I want to be in Ravenclaw. They're supposed to be super smart."

He stretched out his arms, and yawned. He figured they would have to change soon. He sighed, pushing the thoughts away, as he looked out the window. Lil' Stumpz was happily snoozing along in his cage, and Piccolo was fidgeting restlessly in Jacks pocket, now awake and restless. Jack sighed, pulling the rat out of his jacket pocket and resting him on the seat next to him, where the rodent scurried around, looking at the food and his tail.

"I barely know anything about Hogwarts, honestly. I was raised in the Muggle world. and just recently, like, on my way to the train station and such, my mom explained to me everything about the wizarding world. I'm still really trying to process it."
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top