A New Day - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New Day - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New Day

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Day - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Day

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:02 pm

"that's cool," Cecilia said smiling slightly. she sat there silently for a while not sure what to say. she hugged her knees closer to her playing with the ring she wore. he spoke and she looked over at him "where who are?" she asked quietly. she had never had many friends and she had a feeling like she never would. just the 2 she had ever had. but that was before her dangerous act of stupidity. she pushed her hair out of her face again and behind her shoulders.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:01 pm

"Oh, my friends, Callin and Mar, well I call her Mar. Her real name is Mary." he said. "Hey usually follow me around, no not follow, they stalk me. Everywhere I go they never leave me alone. This is the first time, I haven't seen them anywhere near me. And I think it's weird." he explained, looking behind him toward the castle. "I hope they didn't get themselves into any trouble." he sighed.

He figured they were still in class, but they would usually be out by that time. He thought they were in the common room relaxing, or looking for him.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:11 pm

"Sounds creepy," Cecilia said "I wouldn't like it if people stalked me. I guess its better to not have friends." She looked at him then away again. "i think they should be smart enough to keep out of trouble." she said she picked up her bag again and took out a bottle of water that wasn't really water though no one could tell that. she took off the cap and took a small sip of it the replaced the bottle back. she thought that was a better way to hide it than her old flask that now lay at the bottom of the lake.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 pm

"Well, it is creepy at times. But there have been some times that I'm in trouble and because they follow me, they were able to help me get out of it." he said. "It's never better to not have friends, well to me it's never better. My friends keep me under control. Without them I would have probably gotten into a lot of fights and gotten in trouble a lot if I hadn't met them." he explained. Even if his friends were annoying and stalkers, he still knew that they would always be there for him, to help him when he's in trouble. He looked at Cecilia as she took out the water bottle, but quickly looked out to the lake.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm

"why look over here then look away quickly?" Cecilia asked him. "and in your case it may be better to have friends. all my friends have ever done is hurt me and use me. most of them hurt. books don't hurt you.. well unless you get a paper cut." she took out a completely different water bottle and held it out to him. "you want a drink?" she asked "It's water i promise." she added. she moved just a tiny bit closer to him so she didn't have to reach out so far to hand him the water.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:00 pm

"It's for no real reason.." he said softly. "I know what you mean" he told her. "I used to have friends, before Hoggwarts, who would only pretend to be my friends, because I used to get most of the thiings I wanted. So I never had any real friends until I came here." he explained.

"No. I'm good." he said, pushing her hand along with the water away. He contiued to look out at the water, not wanting to say anything else/
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Cecilia shrugged putting the water bottle back in her bag. "I didn't have friends until after Hogwarts. the first one i put any real trust in was a Gryffindor like your self. Eli hated him like really hated him. he and I ended up dating for a while until he stood me up at the Yule Ball. Elijah was right about him.." she said quietly and messed with her bracelet accidentally reveled the hospital bracelet.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:14 am

"I can understand why Elijah would hate him for one reason. He was a Gryffindor and Elijah is a Slytherin. House rivalry." he said, smiling to himself. "He stood you up? Wow, who does that?!" he said, his smile gone. "Anyways, you can trust me, I promise. I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt anyone. It's not my style." he told her.

He noticed her hospital braclet, and looked at it for a moment. "Were you... in the hospital?" he asked.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:13 pm

"the way i understood it Ezra got to Elijah first, or maybe it was Elijah. either way it involved their pets. Eli's precious snake and Ezra's baby fox." Cecilia said quietly. when he asked a bout the bracelet she quickly hid it again. "I told you it's my first day back.." she whispered quietly. "I had made a few bad decisions one of them ended up threationing my life." She spoke quietly. "though i can't tell you much more than that it's against the contract i singed with the person who sold it to me." she couldn't say his name not while she was talking about spice. there were consequences that came with that. if she tried she would end up going to sleep for a while.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat May 07, 2011 7:28 pm

"Oh, well if I had to guess I'd say that the fox might have ticked off the snake. Most snakes don't attack or bother unless they are provoked." he said, his smart side showing. He knew a lot about most animals but he never showed how much he actually knew. He also didn't take CoMC for that reason. He watched Cecilia hide her hospital bracelet, and he sighed. "Well, it's good you were able to get out of it fine." he smiled. "And don't worry, you don't have to tell me anything else if you don't want to. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble." he said, looking back at the lake.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum