A New Day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New Day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New Day

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Day - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Day

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 am

"Eli has made it pretty clear i am not always that smart when making decisions," Cecilia whispered,"Besides its way more fun to piss him off. It's so easy. All I have to do is let someone tell him I'm smoking or something. Then he goes ballistic." Cecilia blushed and hid her face with her hair when he said he didn't think he needed a different model and that the one he had was perfect. once the hot redness in her cheeks went away she pushed the hair out of her face once again. As she looked out at the lake she could see Jake watching her. He seemed just like Ezra. He looked good and seemed nice. He knew her brother.. though who didn't know Elijah.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:27 pm

"Just let someone tell him you're smoking?" he said, a little concerned. He couldn't believe someone like Cecilia, the way she looked and acted, could be smoking. "Do you actually smoke?" he asked, hoping she said no. He looked at her and smiled when he saw her hide her face, after he said he didn't need a different model. He watched her for a little, while her face was hidden in her hair. When she uncovered her face, he looked away for a while, and looked at the lake. He noticed that the breeze had picked up a little, and the breeze was making bigger ripples than usual in the water. He usually liked to draw the water in his free time, but today he felt like just watching them, and not trying to draw them. He just wanted to enjoy the breeze and water, just watch them.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:38 pm

"I have in the past. it didn't turn out so grate in the end," Cecilia said quietly. She looked over at him he seemed to not believe her, but that was okay. He didn't need to know everything about her. She watched the water with him. She pulled up some more grass pulling each blade apart. "that wasn't really all at the time but i don't feel like talking about the rest." really there was one more thing that she had singed a contract about and she couldn't' tell any body about.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm

"Oh." he said, in disbelief. He couldn't believe she had been smoking or doing anything of the sort.

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me anything. I won't make you if you don't or you can't say anything about it." he told her in a kind and concerned voice. He meant it, if she didn't feel comfortable talking about it, he would make her. He didn't want to seem pushy or insensitive, beause he wasn't.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm

"Good because a lot of people would get really mad if i told you to much.. though about a two weeks ago." Cecilia said, "Elijah was really pissed when he found out. then i threw everything i had in the lake. then i had some problems the fallowing week when we went home. " she couldn't' believe she was telling him this but she couldn't' stop talking about it even when it scared her to think about that happening it again. " This is my first day back since then." she said quietly.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 pm

"Oh, well I hope everything was sorted out, okay." he said, smiling. He had been smiling alot lately. But only when he was around people that weren't his friends. When his friends were with him he felt exhausted, and he usually didn't want to talk very much around them.

"Well, I'm glad I was here on your first day back." he said quietly.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 pm

"Yeah its okay," Cecilia said hugging her knees to her after she made sure the nerd bracelets was hiding her hospital bracelet. "it is kind of nice to have you sitting there."Cecilia said looking over at him her head resting on her knees. she wast begin to like him but she had told her self she would never date ever again. at least not one person for a long time. that only lead to pain. she had learned that lesson the hard way. "what are you doing the rest of the week. its been nice talking to you. makes Hogwarts fell less like a prison." she said quietly her words where barely audible.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Jake thought about his plans for the week when she asked what he was doing the rest of the week. "Not much, really. I'll probably be in the common room most of the time when I'm not in classes. Or maybe I'll come out here. I like being out here under the trees." he said, looking down at the grass. There was nothing he could do, besides hang with his friends. That was something he did not enjoy anymore. "Why?" he asked, looking back up at her. He looked at the water now, wondering how cold it was. He figured it was kind of cold, even if it was warm outside. He could hear distant chirps of what he thought sounded like birds, but from one of his past experiences he knew it could be something else.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:58 pm

"Just wondering if I'd see you around," Cecilia said "you know in a friendly way?" she looked at him for another minute then back out at the lake. she heard the sound of chirping birds and started wondering what magical creatures sounded like that but she couldn't think of any. she sat there waiting for his next responses to her words. she needed to know if she could trust him and seeing him again was the only way for her to find out. if she couldn't trust him she couldnt tell him anymore about her self.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:42 pm

"Oh well, I'm usually out here anyways. For one reason or another." he chuckled. He was now wondering where his friends were. They would have found him by now and they would be bugging him every chance they get.But it seemed like they weren't interested in looking for him for the first time. He hoped that was the case. He didn't need them to ruin this nice day. "I wonder where they are?" he said softly, talking to hiimself.

Even if he wanted to know where they were, he didn't want them to know where he was.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum