The Ties That Bind - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ties That Bind - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ties That Bind

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ties That Bind - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ties That Bind

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:17 pm

"If you're tired, take the night off," Kate said. "I'm sure I can do it, and if I need help, Khaat can help. She really does like time in the kitchen. She just doesn't get much of it anymore. Might be good to help her focus her thoughts."

"I don't mind," Khaat said. "You do what's best for you, Jess. We'll adjust. Just let us know what you want to do."

"Anybody else need to do any Easter shopping?" Brian asked. "I would like to go with Khaat this time. I..dont' normally go, but this is my girls' first Easter. And their first birthdays. I really would like to go along. You're all welcome to come if you'd like, but, honestly, I'm trying hard to be a good dad. I'd like to go."

"You're a great dad," Khaat said softly, taking her hand in his. "The girls love you."

"I love them too," he said. She settled in and curled under his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head. "I'm still here, Khaat. I'm not leaving," he said softly.

"I might need you to keep telling me," she said.

"Don't worry. I will," he said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Steven just sat and listened " well we could go , jack jess and I " he sujested " might be good to get out for a bit, besides it would give us the opertunity to by birthday presants " he said smiling at them .

"thank you Kate " Jess said and smiled " I think a night out of the kitchen would be good and I agree with steven shopping would be the best therapy there is ,please " she asked looking from Robert to Brian and back " she rsted against jack " but first i need to rest a little " she said and stood up Jack moved with her " if you'll ecuse me " she said and moved to their room.

steven smiled and moved his feet for her to pass by looking at them " ok so this ostical course i sujest the south paddock its never used and too small for anything " he said " also sheltered from the wind with the trees behind it " he said showing him on a map .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:39 pm

"No problem," Khaat said. "We'll take care of it, Jess."

"So, lets plan on going shopping tomorrow," Brian said.

"Thank you," she said to Brian. She got up and simply headed out to the kitchen without another word.

"Hm," Robert looked at the map. "Good site for it, Steven. I'll go out and set it up. I've seen enough of these things that it really shouldn't take me too long to conjure one up. Make sure the house doesn't go wonky while I"m gone." He stood up and apparated outside. Brian noticed Kieran looking at him.

"What?" Brian asked.

"You're going to actually run an obstacle course?"

"Yes. I am. I won't ask my staff to do anything I'm not willing to do myself," Brian said.

"You think you can hack it?"

"Yes, and at half the time that you could," Brian replied. Kieran scowled.

"Not a chance," he replied.

"I'll bet you a six month commitment in the gym. You win, I double my workout. I win and you give me 6 months every day in the gym."

"That's a steep bet, Bro," Kieran said.

"Can't hack it?"

"Of course I can because I wont' lose. You're on," he offered Brian a handshake to seal it. Brian shook hands with him, not seeing a way he personally could lose at this.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Steven walked to Brian and keiran and chuckled as he overheard the bet " wow, keiran, you'll lose that bet ,Brian here is the best, other than Robert " he said folding his arms across his chest as he looked at them both then down at whwere he had sujested for the course. " call me when your done brian i'd like to test it too unless you want to change that bet slightly?" he said smirking at him he wanted to work out and what beter than on an obstical course out in the open air .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:04 am

"Just join us when we go," Brian said. "The more the merrier. I'm game."

"He's a pipsqueak," Kieran said, glaring at Brian.

"I might be a pipsqueak but I can sure beat your sorry behind," Brian replied confidently.

"We shall see," Kieran said, walking off.

"I don't even see a contest there," Brian laughed. "He's far too out of shape to even be a contender. What I should have done was to have bet him against Robert. He'd have upped the ante right out the roof. He believes Robert is just some old guy. He has no clue. I really should have put him up against Robert. That would have been more fun to watch."

He paused and then he looked at Steven. "There is something you need to all know at some point, but this is easier to say when its just the two of us. Khaat is pregnant. And its not mine. Its Rob's. Khaat and Rob were drugged by a mix of potions at a ministry dinner about a month ago. Neither of them knew what they were doing, and part of the potion Khaat got was one of Rob's illegals that would have created pregnancy in anything living and breathing, sex or not. The perpetrator has been dealt with. But...bottom line, it doesn't matter. We'll never separate what was cause by Rob's potions and what was caused by Rob when they were under the effects of the potions. We may never know if there is a biological father or if the child was just magically created. Abbey isn't biologically mine, and I'm still the one she calls daddy. And Khaat might be married to Rob, but I"m the one she comes home to. So, my plans are pretty clear. I'm standing by her. She was a victim. I'm not leaving.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:17 am

Steven looked at Brian listening to what he had to say even though his mind asked questions each was awnsered by him as he spoke " Brian to stand beside her after that , you truly are a strong man , I respect her and you and have no problems with it " he said smiling at him as he watched jack walk out from the bedrooms he stoped and listened a little at brians words.

jack smiled " well more babies on the way " he said smiling " it doen't matter how it was concived its an innocent in its self" he said " thats how i see it anyway " he said and folded his arms across his chest as he looked at them both " you ok with rasing his kid again?"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:37 am

"Rob is a git," Brian said. "I've never thought otherwise, and he doesn't like me either. For me, Abbey will always be my girl. I helped deliver her. I've taken care of her from the instant she was born. I don't care who or what spell donated the sperm. Khaat's with me now, and that child is mine. She feels ashamed and she shouldn't have to. Not with you all. You're part of the family. I think that's why she hasn't told anybody. Something went weird with the potions she was given and she doesn't remember anything for at least 36 hours after the dinner. As far as I'm concerned its not her fault. I want her to be happy and enjoy this. What bugs her is the very fact that it isn't mine. I honestly dont care as long as its healthy. I do not want her walking that same dangerous path she walked trying to have Abbey. I am going to be sure she eats well, exercises, and takes care of herself. I dont' want her trying to have this child on the very verge of starvation like she did with Abbey. No, if I have my way, this will be very different. But with the two we have and another, thats three in diapers at the same time. That's going to be a bit of a stretch. That will take some getting used to. That's for sure."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:54 am

steven smiled and nodded brian and looked at Jack " well as far as im concerned I think congratulations are in order " he said smiling at him he faced jack . Jack chuckled at a thought .

" ok steven you'd better get in practice chasing babies behind couches " he said " yeah hes right , no problems from be besides i think jess picked up on it she mentioned earlier she felt strange " he said and chuckle so don't worry , jess is cool with it too strange for her but its ok " he said and smiled " ok back to that course i over heard you talking about " he said and grinned " I would beat your pants off steven " he said and saw him rais an eye brown.

" realy you think so ?" steven said and grined " oow may be a bet ?" he said softly smirking " I think we have a compatishion going on " he said chukaling .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:01 am

"Alright," Brian said, "I'll up the ante a bit on it, then. I'm betting that as soonas Angus recovers, Robert and I can beat the tailfeathers off both of you, Kieran, and Angus. All of you lot. Us two against you four. Losing team has to work out twice a day for a week."

"What are you scheming?" Robert asked, returning.

"Done already?" Brian frowned.

"It doesn't take long to zap that stuff up. Now, what are we betting?"

"You and me against those two, plus Kieran and Angus when he recovers."

"Two against four? I like those odds," Robert grinned, his eyes sparkling. "What do they have to do when they lose?'

"Twice a day in the gym for a week."

"Works for me," Robert grinned. "You guys in or are you chicken?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:19 am

steven roled his eyes " thats abit unfare keiran looks like hes not sone adays excersise and jack well hes a wear so he'd out run you , but you both got experiance on you back " he said and chuckled " but im in what abit of a work out if we lose right jack " he looked at him.

" speak for your self " he said and laughed softly " id rather not be sour and stiff for weeks thank you" he said but liked the bet " im in " he said smiling at Brian and Robert .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top