Nineteen Years Later - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nineteen Years Later - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nineteen Years Later

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nineteen Years Later - Page 8 Empty Re: Nineteen Years Later

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:50 am

"Hey Adrenn, how come you haven't been dating any girls since you left Hogwarts?" Elizabeth asked him.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:20 pm

Freddy wats wrote:
Ginevra Malenki wrote:"Hey Freddy." she said with a grin, reconising him easily. She waved at Riley once more and then turned to him fully, "How have you been? Any kids?" she asked cruiously. Riley was actually adopted but she didn't have the heart to tell her over the years. It made it easier that they looked somewhat the same.

"No I don't have all I have got is my little brother George." He said gesturing at the boy who was beside him. " I have been looking after him since our parents...died." He said sadly. "Well anyway." Freddy said trying to think of something so they could change subject. "What are you doing for a living?" He asked. Freddy noticed that Topher had walked up them. "Hey Topher." He said. "What are you up to?' He asked.

Ginevra smiled, she thought it was sweet of him to take care of his little brother. "I'm a healer, and I take care of Riley. She's like one of my own." she sighed as she watched her looking out the train with some friends.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Andrian kneeled down to his other children and set both hand on their shoulder clutching it tightly "Three years will come sooner then u think" Andrian said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Elizabeth_Potter wrote:"Hey Adrenn, how come you haven't been dating any girls since you left Hogwarts?" Elizabeth asked him.

"I don't know," he said "havent't found the right person yet. I know shes close though"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Ginevra turned at the sound of Adrenn's voice. She waved, she hadn't been the nicest person to him back at Hogwarts.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:02 pm

(Adrenn then saw someone waving towards him and he looked closer. IT was his ld friend Ginerva and walked towards her) "Hey," he said "ho've you been since Hogwarts?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:12 pm

Ginevra shrugged, "Same old. Got a job, adopted a kid." she paused, grinning a little. "How about you?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:12 pm

Elizabeth_Potter wrote:
Topher_Stockley wrote:Topher watched as kids got on the train, he remembered his old memories...maybe one day he would have kids...

Elizabeth son Dainel went over to Topher and said, "Could you date my mother?"

Elizabeth other son Daryl went over and said, "Please?"

Elizabeth didn't noticed what they were saying since she was looking at the train but knew where her boys were.

Topher looked down at them and said "and why do you say this?"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:25 pm

Sophia smiled. "Yeah, your father right three years will come back fast trust me and your father when say that!"said Sophia. "Yeah, but I have to wait five years to go!"said Noelle. "But it's worth waiting for Noelle Mum and Dad give you everything you need!"said Keegan. "Yeah, Kee right Noel you or Inever lived withoout."said Casipan. "Yeah, your right and I always will be there little princess."said Noelle as she hugged her dad. "Yes, Noelle you will always be our little princess always."said Sphia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:25 pm

Ginevra Malenki wrote:Ginevra shrugged, "Same old. Got a job, adopted a kid." she paused, grinning a little. "How about you?

"Still got my job at the bar, no kids, and no girlfriend" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top