Nineteen Years Later - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nineteen Years Later - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nineteen Years Later

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nineteen Years Later - Page 22 Empty Re: Nineteen Years Later

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:02 am

"intresting im mostley stuck in the familey castle working and when im not there im working on swords. im glad my son dosent want to be like me."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:06 am

"Ah," he said simply and drank his butterbeer that he ordered "Well making swords alot easier than being shot at rapidly and being slashed at by bayonets. See this scar?" he said then poitned at his face which had a long scar running down his face. "Almost got killed by a bayonet when i was in battle"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:14 am

"sounds intresting i havnt fought in years but im getting more worried each day gunfire gets closer and closer to us. thats why im moving to the arctic."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:15 am

"Why would gunfire scare you?" he said then toke another sip of his butterbeer "you've got magic"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:19 am

"well yah but if the enemy manages to get to the castle before ive moved i would be placing me my child my staff and my guards at risk. and also my magic seems to be leaving me ever since i got my fathers job i think its the non stop work."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:19 am

"Well you just gotta keep using spells to get back into it. Eventually it will come back" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:23 am

" i supose so but im constantly using magic i think i need to get a vacation soon before i lose all my magic"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:26 am

"Might," he said and toke another sip. "Anyway if you move out to the artic make sure you bring boots"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:32 am

"cant go there without them i supo-----"

( a letter pops out o f nowere and unfolds it selfs and says)

"Lord Emof im sorry to inform you your castle has been captured and destroyed by the enemy you and your son is all thats left of your familey, insealed in the package to follow are some weapons relics to your familey and clothing needed. hoping you are well minester of magic." read the letter

(a small package appers and floats down to the table)

"well then my fear ha com to pass hmm well i dont have anymore money or workers to build my castle in the arctic.. hmmm my son will live at hogwarts i supose and ill have to find a new line of work"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:34 am

"You can stay at my place," he said "I got a mansion now since I do alot of military missions"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top