One day that I almost forgot - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One day that I almost forgot - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One day that I almost forgot

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One day that I almost forgot - Page 3 Empty Re: One day that I almost forgot

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Xemnas watched the following conversation with disbelief. It wasn't that amazing that Sophia had kids it's just that Xemnas never knew. "I didn't know you had kids, so who's the lucky man" Xem asked her. Xemnas realized that they were already on another conversation, he would've spoke in the conversation but it seemed that it was only between Soph and Sam. Hmm I wonder what the mall's gonna be like. I'm probably gonna be holding a million shopping bags Xemnas thought pesstimistically (if that's even a word)
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:17 am

Sammy smiled up at Sophia as she listened to her talk about the kids and then asked her about her kids. "Oh there doing wonderful. Sophia and Zack, (Named after Ne'Os's father Smile ), are walking, actually helping each other to walk sometimes too. It's so cute." Sammy said, Sammy pulling out her iphone and playing a video of the kids helping each other to walk. Jazmine sitting on the couch watching and Sammy holding the camera. "I almost started crying when I first saw them start to walk. Jaz was in the room at the time when they started. She called for me, I thought she was in trouble at first, so I ran in the room and found them walking. I pulled out my iphone and started filming it" Sammy said putting the iphone back in her pocket and taking another sip of her water.

Sammy then looked over to Xemnas and smiled. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to cut you out of the conversation. I just havn't seen Sophia in a while due to school and I wanted to tell her about that before I forgot." Sammy said to him taking another sip of her drink and putting the cup down. "So what is it that you like to do at school?" Sammy asked Xemnas, thinking about all the trouble she had been having in school and the problem with not being able to get Ne'Os out of her mind.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:26 am

Sophia looked at Xemmas and laughed. "Yes, I do have as surprising as that's sounds I have four kids that I love to death which are Alexia who's six, Keegan and Caspian who are four and Noel who's two."said Sophia softly. "Andrian Potter is the father of my kids, there last name are all Potter instead of mine for we were married at that time."said Sophia siftly. Sophia smiled as Samantha said that little Sophia and Zack were walking now and then watched the viedo. "Aw... how precious, little Soph is helping Zack!"said Sophia chuckling as she watched the very last part of it. Sophia looked back at Xemmas and nodded at what Sammy told him.

"Yeah it been awhile, me and Sammy been best friends since square one I love her kids to death there I consider them my god kids although I don't think I'm godmother to be honest I forgot."said Sophia softly. "I'm always sorry I'm cutting you out Xem, I don't mean to if I am."said Sophia softly and honestly not meaning to. Sophia hated for people to left out, she wanted Xemmas to not felt like he was left out just because Samantha was here. "What did you need to tell me Sammy?"Sophia asked her softly looking at her as her eyes turned gold with worry. "You can tell me later if you like as well."said Sophia softly as she looked Samantha with her gold eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:49 am

Xemnas laughed at these unfortunate times of not being able to talk. He looked at them and smiled. "Oh don't worry. I really don't have to say anything important. Except both of your babies look awesome" Xemnas told them still smiling. Oh god now I'm smiling like Sophia, how does she even stay like that all the time Xemnas thought. He then heard the knowledge that was spoken from Sophia. He thought of it good to know. "I thought it'd be good to have a child as a graduate, but what do you guys say is a perfect time to have a baby" Xemnas asked them.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:47 am

Samantha smiled back and forth between Sophia and Xemnas as they talked. When Sophia named off her kids, Sammy had realized that she had almost forgotten how many kids Sophia had. Sammy only had the three and that was stressfull enough. But Sammy's attention was back onto Xem and Sophia when Xem asked when the best time was to have kids. "Well I'm not sure what Sophia's opinion is on that subject, but I believe that there is no perfect time to have kids. You will never be finacially ready and kids will always change your life no matter what part of life you are at. But I will suggest that you start having kids when your with a woman that you love dearly and will never want to leave." Samantha said looking back over at Sophia and smiling. "Oh Sophia I wanted to tell you about school. It's not getting any better. Kids are starting to treat us nonhuman kind with hate and fear. I don't know how long it will take before it gets way to out of hand." Samantha said with worry in her eyes. Samantha hated worrying Sophia like this, but she was the closest graduate that she knew and could actually do something about it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top