One day that I almost forgot - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One day that I almost forgot - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One day that I almost forgot

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One day that I almost forgot - Page 2 Empty Re: One day that I almost forgot

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Sophia looked across the street and smiled. "Sure sounds good to me, I'm just hungry!"said Sophia laughing. As Xem said he wanted to listen to some rock music Sophia smiled. "Ooh... they have a music place in the mall the have all types of music there maybe we can stop by there when were done eating?'Sophia asked him softly. Sophia looked at Xem and laughed. "I bet your wondering what color my mustang is so I'll show you."said Sophia softly. "See the mustang parked across the street, that's mine."said Sophia softly as if not making a big deal about it. "Come lets go eat and then we'll go to the mall and go to the music store and do alittle shopping."said Sophia softly.

Sophia's mustang
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Once Xemnas saw the mustang his jaw dropped. It was black with a blue vinyl in the middle. It was like a dream come true, he then looked back at Sophia with his jaw still dropped. After awhile he finally got a chance to speak words. "You...bought that all by yourself, IT'S AMAZING. How much did it cost" Xemnas asked her. He then noticed in his mind that he has a tendency to ask people a lot of questions, Xem then felt a little guilty.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Sammy rolled her eyes as she saw them start talking about Sophia's car. Sammy never liked talking about cars, so Sammy started walk towards the restaurant. "You guys comeing?" Sammy said stepping over the drool that Xemnas was making. Sammy watched the traffic before crossing the street. Then walked to the restaurant and sat down. She waited for Sophia and Xemnas to get over the car and come and sit down and eat. As she sat there she looked over the menu and figured out that most of the stuff here was expensive. But she had the money thanks to Ne'Os. She looked up at Sophia and Xemnas and realized that they where still talking about the car. Sammy sighed then pulled out her phone and started texting her dad.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:54 pm

"No I didn't, actually two people brought it for me my mom and my daddy for my birthday!"said Sophia softly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. "I have no clue how much it cost, but I'm betting alot."said Sophia softly as she walked beside Samantha. "Yeah sorry Sammy, I was just showing my car I knew he wanted to see it."said Sophia softly. As she sat down beside Samantha she looked at the menu as her eyes widen. "Wow this place is highway robbery here."said Sophia softly. Although Sophia had enough money to pay for what she wanted she still thought it was a bit on the expensive side.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 pm

"You really think so, then I'll order something super small. This would be the second time your paying for me and I'll feel bad." Xemnas told her. This time he looked at the menu. "YIKES $55 for a cavier, I'd never buy that. They really do want to steal your money. Well that's what resturants do best" Xemnas said out loud. He then looked at Samantha who was still texting. Xemnas didn't know to who, but he did guess that it was probably because of the car. Xemnas felt a little down, but not enough to ruin the perfect sunny day.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Once Sammy was done texting her dad she looked up to see Sophia and Xemnas sitting at the table. Before she could talk to them though the waiter came and asked them what they wanted. Since Sammy had been there the longest she decided to order first. "I'll have the Chicken Parmasiana and some 7 up please and thank you." Sammy said giving the man her menu and looking back down at the table. Sammy then looked up at Xemnas and Sophia with an odd look on her face. "When did you pay for a meal for him before? Is it when you guys meet?" Sammy asked them wanting to know about when they first meet. It would be interesting to know how her best friend meet a guy who is in school. Expecially when she was in a relationship with another guy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Sophia looked at the menu and made up her mind what she wanted and looked at the waiter and smiled. "Yes, I'll like the chicken alfredo pasta bowl with a strawberry lemonade please and thankyou."said Sophia softly. "I um... met him the other day he looked hungry and alone so I let him eat with me."said Sophia softly shrugging. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but this is the first time I seen you in ages beside writing you!"said Sophia softly. "I'm guess I need to stop being so nice to people."said Sophia softly to herself it was a bit of a habit of hers.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:18 am

Xemnas looked at the menu again, he didn't know what to pick. Hmm something under $15 or $10 dollars Xemnas thought. After awhile he finally came to an agreement, "May I get the lasagnia and some Orange Fanta. Thank you" Xemnas said smiling at the waitor. He then looked back at the two ladies and seen them having a conversation on they day they met."Yep that's pretty much how it all started. I asked for a lot last time, this time I'm trying to keep the budget low. I hate wasting money, especially other peoples"Xemnas told them.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:24 am

Now Sammy felt bad about how she reacted to the words she spoke, the thoughts she thought, and the motions she made. Sammy thought for a second that something more than friends was happening with Xemnas and Sophia. Which would be bad because of Sophia's age. But that wasn't what was happening so Sammy smiled and looked down at the water that was in front of her. She picked it up and took a sip. Sammy then looked up at Sophia. "So how are the kids doing?" Sammy asked Sophia hoping that everything was ok. Sammy then realized that she didn't know if Xemnas knew about Sophia having kids, or if Sophia told him anything about Sammy. A picture of Sophia's kids and her kids playing together in her head, if only those days had lasted alittle bit longer. Maybe Ne'Os would have stayed with her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:38 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and smiled. "There doing great Sammy, all of them are in school but Noel she turned two not to long ago."said Sophia softly. Sophia loved her kids dearly and would do anything for them as well as Samantha's. "How are yours doing?"Sophia asked her softly wondering how they were he haven't seen them in forever. Sophia remembered when she was there when little Sophia was born and Jack (I think correct me if I'm wrong) was born. Sophia couldn't believe how long ago that was and it only seemed like yesterday to her.

"So how's school going Sammy?"Sophia asked her softly knowing if it was still the same as she told her last time. The last time she gave her updates Hogwarts was going downhill way more then it was when she went there. As much as Sophia missed it she was glad she wan't there to put up with the drama and chaos that went on there.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top