Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sister Reunion & Something Else?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 4 Empty Re: Sister Reunion & Something Else?

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:50 am

Naomi's laughter faded into a pure frown. "It's alright.... I understand. If you would have told me sooner, I'd probably overreact.... even more than I kinda did." Naomi explained. "I guess is was the right thing to do. But, I don't think you should have waited until you completely broke down." she said.I mean... completely..broke.. down. The point where you had to squeeze it out of you Hitame...Naomi then noticed how rude when she was when she reacted to the news. She crawled back to Hitame, scraping her knee on a ragged ended rock. Ow...... way too be smooth Naomi. Trying to be a person of ownership and a cut... Hitame might even obsess over it now. she assumed. Naomi covered her little scrape with her thumb. She then sat in Hitame's imaginary bubble, invading her space.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 4 Empty Re: Sister Reunion & Something Else?

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:56 am

Xemnas noticed that Naomi didn't want to be nowhere near him. I could understand that, it's pretty disturbing news to hear this at such an early time. Well she had to learn sooner or later, now I could start a firendship or a family Xemnas thought, looking positive. He looked back down at Naomi and noticed her neing really random on the dirt below. Xemnas would've started a conversation, but he knew she'd be startled. He looked back up at the elder Higurashi, and spoke. "Hitame is she always like, y'know. Touching dirt ?"Xemnas asked her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:08 am

"Well, yeah it's one of her many bad habits" Hitame laughed as she looked at Naomi. Then she noticed Naomi had scraped her knee. "Naomi, are you okay?" she said looking at Naomi's knee. "Here let me bandage it up" she added as she got out a hankerchief whick she always had with her. She tore it into two pieces, gently placing one on Naomi's knee and using the other to tie them together. "There, all good" she said smiling once again at her sister. She looked at Xemnas and just smiled at him, not knowing what else to say.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:05 am

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm fine.." Naomi wheezed. I knew she would obsess over it.. i's only like a 1/2 inch long. But it is Hitame.... she does it all the time..you know.... it's my first day at Hogwarts... I should sign up in classes and all that stuff. "Hey Hitame.... shouldn't I get signed up for classes and all that. I don't want to be a drop out on my first day." Naomi suggested. We're in an awkward moment..... definitely.... she's not responding. She looks dazed and confused..."Hitameeeee?" She said. What is Hitame thinking about? What the heck!!!"Hi-ta-me...". Still no response. "Hitame! Look! It's a dog! Just kidding!". Naomi just kept on shouting random things to get Hitame's attention. But then it finally worked after a couple odd sayings....
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:16 am

"Huh, yeah you should Naomi.." Hitame said with a glassy look on her face. "What the hell are you talking about Naomi stop shouting random things..." she added snapping out of her thoughts. She noticed that Xemnas was really quiet and that he must be thinking about Sora. She didn't think it would be a good idea to snap him out of his thoughts, so she just looked at him.

Then she looked back at Naomi who was once again playing with dirt." Naomi you gotta stop playing with the dirt.." she sighed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:12 am

Xemnas stared at the zipper of his jacket for a fairly long time. He looked up when Naomi blurted out something about a dog. "WHERE WHERE oh, YOU LIAR" Xemnas giggled. "So what happened I dazed off for a bit, just thinkin 'bout stuff." Xemnas told them sort of going back in his train of thought. He remember passed moments with his brother Sora. Then he started to think about what would happen in the future, if he'd be nice mean. It was the stuff Xemnas would think about in his dormitory alone.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:19 am

Hitame laughed softly when Xemnas asked where the "dog" was. She looked back up at him. "Nothing's happened, except for Naomi's scrapped knee and the god comments.." she said still sort of zoned out. She noticed that Xemnas was once again deep in thought, and she sighed. She went toward Xemnas and looked at him. "Xem....? Are you okay?" she asked getting worried, since he wasn't speaking much. That wasn't like him, he would usually be the one to get conversations started.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top