Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sister Reunion & Something Else?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sister Reunion & Something Else?

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am

Naomi suddenly stopped rocking and followed her sister's orders. She leaned backward with her hands behind her back and sat.She then played with the loose dirt that she dug up.She rounded her finger in a circular motion.I wonder what it's like.... to have so many friends. Naomi thought as her eyes glowed in the sunlight. She kept thinking about playing around with her friends,upcoming friends, still waiting to meet with her.Naomi giggled like a small child.We'll be able to play a-lot of games.. Naomi turned to her sister who still was standing, she had a bit of a poker face.Is she okay? I wonder if something is bothering her...she looks deep in thought. she wondered. Naomi let go of the dirt she was playing with and patted the ground beside her, hoping Hitame would sit next to her. She then turned her head to Xemnas and jerked her head to the spot that would be next to Hitame's. He too looked out of it.They gotta be uncomfortable with something...Naomi assumed.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sister Reunion & Something Else?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 am

Hitame looked at the spot where Naomi was patting the ground. She must want me to sit there. Hitame thought as she looked at the ground. She sat down next to Naomi and just looked at Xemnas. I wonder if Xem is thinking about the meeting or about our fight in the common room. she thought. She suddenly remembered Sora. Sora was still in the common room when we left! She looked at Xemnas but didn't say anything, afraid that he would get mad if she reminded him about the fight. But she took the risk of getting him angry.

"....Uhh.... Xem where's Sora?" she asked him."Do you think he's still in the common room?" she added not wanting to look at him. She looked back at Naomi who was looking at Xemnas. "Naomi, have you by any chance seen someone named Sora around?" she asked her hoping she at least knew who Sora was.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 am

Xemnas noticed that he was asked a question by Hitame. He sat down right next to the two higurashis."I don't know man, Sora's been really down and depressed lately. He hasn't even come out of the dormitory lately. He only comes out for the classes. I'm starting to get worried" Xemnas told them. I bet she thinks I'm being overprotective again, AH F*** her. She also hates when I try to protect her as well. Well when she's in trouble I'm not gonna save her. But maybe Naomi Xemnas thought looking to the ground as if something was bothering them.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:31 am

"Really? I hope he's okay..." Hitame said thoughtfully. He's being overprotective of Sora again but i understand that he has to be now. I shouldn't have shouted at him for being protective... she thought. She looked at Xemnas and then at Naomi who was just looking at them. She looked back at Xemnas after looking down at the ground for a while." Hey..... Xem i'm sorry..." she said to him her eyes starting to fill with tears again. She couldn't think of anything better to say other than 'i'm sorry'. I know i was mean to him but i can't help it sometimes. I hope he forgives me... she thought as she looked back to the ground.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:33 am

Naomi waited for Xemnas to finish his last words. Hitame is crying... She then answered Hiatame's question hoping she won't be even more upset,"Sora?" Naomi said confused,"I have to say, that sounds a bit familiar. But I think I might not know anyways." she replied. I wonder if that is another one of Hitame's friends. Probably.... Naomi tried hard to think of anyone.. anything that said 'Sora'. Digging as far as she could in her memories. "I'm sorry Hitame,but.. I don't have an idea of who that is." Naomi said disappointed.Man.. It's probably ridiculously important too. I hope Hitame isn't too disappointed.She slowly pulled her legs up, and wrapped her arms around them."But maybe..." she mutteresd under her breath,"Maybe you can describe him to me Hitame. Maybe he is really close to me. I probably don't remember. You can help too Xemnas, you seem to know him well." Naomi suggested. I might as well... try. Try to remember.Naomi hoped that Hitame and Xemnas would give her a description of the boy. She waited.

Last edited by Naomi Higurashi on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:42 am

"Oh, it's alright Naomi. I just thought you would have met him that's all" she told Naomi. "Sora is Xemnas' younger brother." she added. I thought that she would have already met Sora at least. Oh well, they'll meet soon enough. She thought as she looked at Naomi again." Xemnas should give you a description of Sora since they are brothers." she said pushing Xemnas playfully. Her eyes still had tears in them but she tried to hide the fact that the tears were there. So she wiped her eyes quickly before Naomi could notice.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:24 am

"Alright."Naomi reassured her. She crossed her legs and looked at Xemnas. I hope Hitame is okay..Naomi thought worried. "So, Xemnas can you tell me about this boy, Sora?" she asked politely. Soon I will be part of their group. It'll be really exiting. I will spend so much time with them. It took Xemnas a while to even reply. But he was just looking for the right way to describe Sora. I wonder what's taking Xemnas so long to answer.. disregarding the fact that Sora was his brother. Xemnas had so may ways to describe him. He has been with Sora for so long, since he was born. Witch is a pretty long time.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 am

Xemnas noticed that Naomi asked him a question but he was too distracted by the response that was given by Hitame. "Hitame,why are we always fighting. It's like you don't even like me. Did I do something to you." Xemnas said with compassion. He then looked back at Naomi to answer the question, "well Sora is my little brother as you already know. He's had a hard life as I and doesn't really know how to cope with it. That's why when you see him he's always looking to the floor or busy with something. I'm like that too,but sometimes I tend to stay positive. Although I always breakdown when no one's looking" Xemnas told Naomi. He looked at Hitame for a reply.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 am

"No, you didn't do anything to me... I just have a lot going on and you're always the one that I take my anger out on..."she said her eyes filling with tears again. "But I really am sorry. Sorry for everything i said to you. I'm always frustrated and angry and when i can't take it anymore i just explode and take it out on someone...." she said,her voice cracking as she began to cry. Why did I have to start crying now? Why not when Naomi wasn't here? she thought as she looked at Naomi who was staring at her.

She looked at Xemnas but she couldn't say anything else. Her voice wouldn't come out. All she did was bring her hands to her face as she cried. It was the only thing she could do at that moment.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 am

"Hitame........" Naomi said shocked. She leaned next to her sister and hugged her.Jeez, what have these two been through? What kind of relationship is this?I haven't seen Hitame cry in so long...Naomi said as her eyes narrowed. Her thoughts just made Naomi hold her sister even tighter. She got filled with some of her sisters emotions and started to tear up. But Naomi refused to cry... especially since it was Hitame's turn to get comforted.Naomi turned to Xemnas as she mouthed 'What happened?', even though Hitame pretty much confessed everything. He too, had a shocked face. Hitame was shaking uncontrollably.Why in front of me.... on the first day we have met each other for so long?Naomi thought to herself.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top