Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sister Reunion & Something Else?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sister Reunion & Something Else?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:39 am

"Naomi.... I"m sorry that you have to see me cry when you just got here...." she said to Naomi when she felt her sister hug her. Why now?!?! Why when my sister just got here?!?! Hitame thought angrily and she looked at Naomi. Hitame was mad at herself. For being stupid enough not to suck up her emotion or for telling Xemnas she was sorry while she was with Naomi, she didn't know. All she knew was that her little sister was comforting her after 11 of her comforting Naomi. At least she's here with me right now, that's all that matters to me.. she thought as she tried to stop crying.

But no matter how much she tried she couldn't stop. Every time she tried she would just cry more. It was like someone a faucet on and forgot to turn it off. So instead she just stayed there crying in her little sister's embrace. She looked up at Xemnas for about half a second, but she couldn't look at him without crying more.Why can't i stop crying?! Usually i would have stopped by now, so why haven't I?! she thought getting sadder with every passing moment.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Sister Reunion & Something Else? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sister Reunion & Something Else?

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 am

Stop crying Hitame... pleeeease. Your just going to make me break down...Naomi felt horrible for her poor sister."Stop crying.... your going to lose all your fluids." Naomi jokingly whimpered.Great..my voice is starting to crack in the middle of my sentences. Where the heck is Xemnas? He should be helping! Xemnas... that bum... I just met him and Im already getting annoyed.Naomi thought annoyed and heart broken at the some time. Her heart was falling into a pit of despair at the sound of Hitame's tears hitting the ground, so heavy. Xemnas just stood there... paralyzed at the sight of Hitame's uncontrollable crying. If your scared of the sight Xemnas,HELP ME. I wonder if he has seen Hitame cry.. he seems pretty surprised.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 am

"Heh, i'm trying to stop Naomi but i can't" Hitame told her, her voice still cracking from crying. Naomi probably wants Xemnas to help but i think it would be better if he just stayed away from me for right now,until i stop crying that is Hitame thought as she looked at Naomi. "I think it's to late, my fluids are probably almost all gone by now.." she said to Naomi trying to smile. She had stopped crying a little but she started again very quickly. She started to think about her parents and about why her and Xemnas has fought in the first place.

It's all their fault....They're the reason why i fight with Xemnas...But i can't hate them they're my parents. Xemnas has so much hate for his parents and i can't even dislike my parents. she thought. These thoughts made Hitame cry more and she tried to stop again but couldn't."Why did they have to die? Why do i have to fight with Xemnas because of them?" she muttered under her breath. She tried to keep that in her head but it just came out. Hitame was sure that Naomi heard what she said, but not if Xemnas heard her. She didn't care if he heard her or not.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 am

Xemnas was a little tired of Hitame crying but this time it was his fault. "Oh Hitame, I don't want you to cry. I just wanted to know, we're always fighting and sometimes I'm just trying to be nice to you. It makes me kind of sad" Xemnas told her with more compassion. He turned to Naomi who had a face of anger. "Naomi don't worry it's just a really personal subject. I'm not hurting her or anything, we're just discussing a topic. I don't know if Hitame would want you to know the subject. Maybe you should go ask." Xemnas said in a very sincere voice.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Naomi let go of her sour face toward Xemnas. Oh, I thought he hurt her in some way.. and them...? Who's 'them'? Is she talking about our parents? If she is... which pair? What did either of them do? Jeez Hitame.. I wonder if you could even tell me... if it hurts this much... that's probably why you won't. That's when I asked when I was younger... you wouldn't.- Naomi's head kept filling up with questions, possibilities. An endless amount. She couldn't think straight. Naomi took one of her arms away from Hitame and placed it on her own forehead.I absolutely can't ask her. I cant. But if I did.. we could at least endure it together. But Hitame doesn't want me to go through that. Why does she have to be a good sister....?Naomi then let out a short sigh.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Hitame looked at Xemnas as he spoke to Naomi. I guess it's time to tell her the truth. I've kept it hidden from her long enough... she thought as she took a deep breath and stopped crying. She wiped her eyes and turned to face Naomi."Naomi..... I have to tell you something." she started. "The reason i never told you how our parents died was because...... because they were death eaters and they were assassinated." she added."I never wanted you to know. I thought it would hurt you to much to know the truth about them." She looked back at Xemnas. "We can tell her about the theory now. Since.... well i want to tell her the whole truth..." she told him. She looked back at Naomi but said nothing.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Naomi dragged herself back on the dirt away from Hitame as she ripped her other arm away.Death eaters!Seriously? I'm a daughter of two death eaters? A minute ago, I thought I was a daughter of two great wizards.... now dark death eaters.How am I supposed to react to that?Naomi stared straight at Hitame, who was still waiting for an answer and said nothing. She tried to make out the smallest words, but she couldn't. Her heart was tight and beating fast. How am I...?Naomi jerked her head down and clenched her fist on the dirt. Uhg...c'mon.....say SOMETHING! Why am I getting choked up now? How is my reaction going to get Hitame to explain everything to me? she thought. Naomi tried so breath less heavily and relax. She controlled her breath and looked up to Hitame again. "Explain..... everything to me."Naomi squeezed up her throat. Even though I might not want to know everything, I need to go through this with my sister.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 pm

"I'll explain it since I was there the night of the assassination. Our parents and I went to watch a movie, eventually it ended and it was time to go. As we were walking outside to leave there was about 5 death eaters looking for our mom and dad. We all tried to escape but eventually they caught up to us, they shot them filled with bullets and they died. You and Sora were about 1 when it happened but me and Hitame were 3. As soon as it was over I ran to Sora, and we left away to live with our uncle Raynus who told us the story even deeper." Xemnas told Naomi, catching his breath for the next part.

"Terra and Aqua, first had me as a child but one day death eaters showed up and said 'become a death eater or we will kill your son'.They had to say yes, and so they were death eaters. They hated the missions they had to do but eventually they fell in love with it. They killed innocent lives. A month later Hitame was born, and the death eaters took her away because they believed only the men were strong and the women needed to be dumped. So once Sora was born he stayed with me and you stayed in the same orphange with Naomi. I hate my parents now because they killed the nicest and kindest people who didn't deserve this pain. Eventually they became so powerful that they needed to die as well" Xemnas explained to Naomi Looking to the ground.

I wonder what she's thinking
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:18 am

Naomi's jaw dropped open from the words she just heard. She could't believe what she just heard, but when she looked at Hitame's expression, she knew it was completely true. She then noticed something unusual. "...Xemnas... you were talking about you parents the whole time. You....you even said our. Did I just find out that you and Sora are my siblings?" Naomi questioned. I can't believe this.... I-It's happening so fast. Our parents became death eaters by force, they lost their selves, and became so powerful they were assassinated! This is too much! And on top of that, Xemnas and Sora are my brothers! I guess Hitame and him aren't spouses! Naomi thought flushed."Hahahahahahahaha!" she laughed, completely overwhelmed by her emotions.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:15 am

"Yes..........Naomi, Xemnas and Sora are our brothers...."Hitame told Naomi."But i didn't want you know.... I was afraid you wouldn't be able to handle it well....." she added. She didn't look at Naomi, instead she looked at Xemnas who didn't want to look at Naomi either. But.... will the death eaters get what they want? she thought still looking at Xemnas. Hitame sighed and got up, she turned to Naomi. "After that you know what happened. We got adopted by Eli and Zuki and we were raised as muggles." she said to Naomi. "Sorry for keeping the truth from you Naomi..." Hitame said to Naomi scratching her head as she smiled nervously.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top