When the others are asleep - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When the others are asleep - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When the others are asleep

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When the others are asleep - Page 2 Empty Re: When the others are asleep

Post by Kole Kane Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:59 pm

"tottaly a personality thing," River said with a small smile. "though i never thought about sniffing other peoples butts.. that would just be odd." he looked over at him again.. "was it nice there?" riv was intrigued by the idea of living in the forest by Transylvania. "like the people, do they not mind when odd things go on? do they ignore eccentric people and things, or do they embrace it with open arms?" he was also intrigued by this girl sitting there talking with him. "do you know many of the werewolves that live over there?" he had many questions but didn't want to overwhelm her or make her think that she had to answer them all. "you don't' have to answer any of my questions if you don't want to. I'm just so fascinated by this new idea." he explained
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Miseria laughed quietly. Yes, that would be odd. But then she stopped laughin, and looked back at River. Actually, no one ever asked how was it in her homeland. No one didn't actually care what was it like in foreign country. “Nice.“ For Mis, england was home as well. Ever since she came into this school, she lived here, in Hogwarts, and only on summertime, she went back home to spend some time with her loved family.
“Oh, the people.“ Well, that was different story, and actually, she didn't mind telling him the truth. “They feared us,“ she replied with a simple voice and shrugged. “We were the only wizards there, and though, we didn't tell or show them our magical abilities, they senced something strange. You know, even though muggles can't do anything magical, they are still really sensitive, which is why I actually didn't have any friends when I was a little kid. But that didn't bother me and my past doesn't bother me at all. But they were welcoming, and always helpful.“

She shook her head. “No, I don't. I even believe that the werewolf who attacked me in the woods was lost in there. You see, I lived in a willage. You may even call it a little town. And the reason why I'm afraid that the werewolf wasn't local is the fact that the next populated town or village is several miles away.“ She raised her eyebrows when he mentioned his fascination of a New idea. “What Idea?“
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:05 pm

"the idea of werewolves liveing somewhere that they seem to think vampiers live. ," River said a slight smile on her face. " they would never expect it really i guess. i never thought of the idea until you told me about them." he looked over at Miseria "i've never really talked to many werewolves. tend to stay to my self, but of course thats obvious." he took his feet off the table infront of him setting them on the floor looking back at the fire again. "the fire is pretty." he wispred.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:10 pm

“Oh, that...“ She gave him a short nod. Of course that sounded quite odd, but Transilvanya's forests were like a dreamland for a werewolf. They were deep, and people never went really far. There were hunting areas where Miseria herself was sent by her parents right before she transformed. Now, as they were talking about her homeland, she felt nostalgia. But she didn't show it out. Missing something wouldn't bring it back. And she wouldn't go back without any good reasons. “Interesting, isn't it?“ She paused before replying to River, allowing him to finish. “Why? And don't give me this 'no one wants to talk to me' thing, okay?“ she smiled at him. Always straight with her thoughts.
When he mentioned fire, she looked at it, and raised her eyebrows. Fire. The most usual thing she'd actually say, but now, as he mentioned about the beauty of it, she couldn't stop herself but just stare at flames for few seconds before she turned her brown eyes back at her housemate. “Yes, it is.“ she replied.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:23 pm

River looked over at her, "i don't always know," he said quietly, "i guess some of the time I'm afraid of being seen as a monster. then again, i was always on my own. No family or friends that i knew of. at first i didn't even know my name." he looked back at the fired "you are lucky to have memories of your live before." he said watching the fire again. "most wouldn't associate beauty with a thing so dangerous. one small fire could burn down a whole city. though it is so natural. so wonderful." he seemed very fond of the fire which he was because he though of it as him self. a monster that could destroy so much.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Oh dear god, she held back the urge to roll her eyes. “I remember everything, yes, but that doesn't mean that most of the memories are pleasant. I've been fighting since I was fourteen. I hear voices because of the stress what was caused by my parents deaths, and to avenge it, I killed one death eater and almost got myself killed so many times,“ she said in a bitter tone. “I'd rather forget everything what I've been through and start my life all over.“
Of course she didn't mean all of that. She didn't know what would her life be without Khaat or her own little girl – Dakota. Though, she already knew the answer. Boring. Miseria would be one of the smartest girls in Hufflepuff, she'd do her homework all the time, she'd have a normal life without any death eaters or without her new friends.
She'd be nothing actually.

When he started talking about the fire again, she raised her eyebrows and looked back at the flames. Please don't tell me that you're poet... No, she didn't say that out loud. But she understood what was his message. That if they will turn, they won't be able to control themselves anymore, and if there will be any civilisation enar – they will destroy it in pure anger or hunger. But she didn't let it break her down. No, not anymore. For this one, she was too strong. “Well, no one gives a crap if you are feeling sad because of it. Sorry, River, but it is true. People don't ask because they don't care so you should stop of being afraid of everything and everybody. Stand up for youself, and be proud of who you are.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:43 pm

"you had a good family, yes?" he asked quietly. wondering if his family was like. or if he even had a family at all. "I've been on my own for so long its all i know." River whispered. he had been changed at the age of ten and only knew himself as an orphan. he had a small little smile on his face as he thought about the family he might have out there some where. he wondered if they where alive. he wondered if they were still looking for the little boy they had lost so long ago. he wondered if they even cared about him.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Question didn't actually surprise her. As River had lost his family and he didn't remember anything of them, “Yes, I did. Both of them.“ Though, she wasn't that close to Khaat and Brian, she still would do anything for those two. Besides, she was adopted by Khaat, and she was already considered as her mother. And she was glad that she had Her.
But her real family – she didn't miss them anymore like she did before. She had moved on and so should do River. He had a chanse to live, and he should be proud of it, not cry all the time for someone who probably didn't exist anymore.

“I'm not on my own because I go around, talk, and if necessary, then pretend. That's how friends are met and that's how muggles become presidents. Get over it, and life will be much easier.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm

"um i think I'm going to go for a walk around the grounds. Do you want to come with me?" River said "you could show me how to for get." he said not really wanting to be alone at the moment but he was getting tired of being cooped up inside the castle. "we could get some fresh air in our lungs, and we could get out of these stupid dungeons." then he looked at the books in front of her. "though of course you don't have to go if you don't want to." he added not wanting her to fell obligated to go with him.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:09 pm

To Miseria, he seemed to be a little bit too whiny for a boy. It was a miracle that she didn't say it out loud. That would just ruin his day, and he'd probably go into boy's bedroom, crying like a little girl. She took a deep breathe, and gave him a quick nod, and put away her books. On the other side, she was wondering if she was acting the same way. Though, she never told anyone that she felt lonely sometimes, and she fought her way through life with harsh sarcasm, it really was sometimes painful to do all this. But it was her own decision to be stand out for herself like this, not hide in the shadows. And it was better this way.
“Actually, making you to forget things would be easy. I could cast a spell on you but I don't think it's a really Good idea. Besides... You'd forget everything, and I'm not the right person who'd help you to remember everything again.“

“Fresh air is good.“ In this case, she had to agree with him. They'd get some fresh air and they'd also get out from the dungeons. “Oh, no worries. That wouldn't kill me.“ Mis said, taking scarf from her schoolbag. Her coat, however, was in the dormotries, and she didn't go after it. She didn't want to wake someone up. “Let's go,“ girl said when she was ready to leave the school for a little walk.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top