Sand and Snow - Page 76
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 76 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 76 of 98 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 87 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 76 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Cassidy tok off after Angus and skidded to a stop seeing him on the floor and fruit rolling around him she placed her hnd over her mouth to stifle a laugh " ether that or a horn to announce himself, we should gather everything and move it " she said reatching down for an apple and the rest of the fruit she movced to look under the couch reatching under she found it just out of reatch and sighed she thougbt about tipping the couch to get it then shook her head " Angus theres one under the couch i can't get it " she said and moved to the bag and carrying it threw to the kitchen now chuckaling to her self as she did " you didn't hurt yourself did you?" she asked placing the bag down on the table.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

"No, I'm fine, but go get Steven, please. If there's one that's misfired, there's probably a hundred other brown grocery bags all over the house. We'd better gather them up. Accio!" he flicked his wand towards the space under the sofa, and the apple came at once to his command.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Khaat had slipped off uncontrollably to sleep before she had finished her breakfast, and Brian hadn't had the heart to wake her. He was finishing his own meal when he heard the sound of apparating in the upstairs hallway. And then an angry voice.

"Damn you! Let go! It's MINE!" the voice shouted. "You too! All of you! Let go of it NOW!" Brian recognized Michael's voice. Beside him, Khaat jumped, startled awake. Brian laid his arm on hers.

"Its just Michael," Brian said.

"Michael? Up here? But he's really good at apparating," she said sleepily.

"Well, apparntly he's brought someone with him," Brian said, listening to the distinct sounds of scuffling out in the hallway.

"Do you need a hand?" Brian called to him.

"No!" Michael retorted angrily. "Maybe just a match! You let go of it, you overstuffed pillow or I swear I'll...." Khaat didnt' hear the rest of his words because she heard enthusiastic barking--like two dogs. That made Khaat and Brian both laugh.

"Otto," Khaat said.

"And that new footstool Rob bought for Otto for Christmas," Brian laughed. "I wonder what the hell is going on." He set his tray aside and got his crutches and got up. He went to the doorway and burst out in hysterical laughter. He flicked his wand at his wizarding camera on the dresser and began taking pictures.

"Oh, you're a bloody big help you are!" Michael snarled.

"You said you had it," Brian shrugged. He looked back at Khaat. "Not only did he bring Otto and Felice, but he brought Snidely as well. They're all arguing over that tube sock that you made for Michael as a portkey. Everybody's tugging on it." That made Khaat laugh.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Cassidy nodded and quickly called steven who ran in cassidy explained and steven laughed and then move to find other bags taking several to the kitchen while cassidy headed up stairs " wow a moving ottoman" she said suprised then looked at Brian and Michael " we found most of the bags " he said " you want me to take those to the kitchen ?" she said motioning to the he held
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:30 pm

"Yes, please," Angus said.

Brian saw Cassidy come upstairs and stop short upon seeing Otto. "Well, to be more accurate, its two ottomans, a hall tree, and our very aggravated chef, all arguing over a sock," Brian said. He went into his closet and got out two socks and an old jacket that Khaat was begging Brian to get rid of. "Yo! Snidely!" he shouted. The hall tree perked up at the jacket that Brian was dangling out to him. The hat tree found it irresistable, dashed over to Brian, snatched the jacket and ran off downstairs with it.

"Otto! Felice! Tasty socks! Over here!" he called. Both ottomans dashed over, jumping up to try to get the socks, Brian wadded each sock into a ball and said "Alright you two, go long!" He threw the socks downstairs and the footstools took off after them, past Cassidy, barking at her as they dashed by.

Brian took a second to stop laughing and then looked at Michael. "I expected you to be here with groceries, not furniture."

"Shut up, Junior," Michael snapped at him, brushing his hair out of his face.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Cassidy stepped quickly to one side as she felt the two peices of furniture " wow almost seam rollered me " she said as she stood back up " not seen that before , Khaats work i take it " she said chuckaling and looking at them both " ok guess I'll take these down stairs the rest should be there for you now" she said and looked at them both as she turned and headed down to the kitchen placing the last bag on the table with the others . "ok I think we got them all" she said an sat down.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:03 pm

"Thank you," Michael said to Cassidy. Then he turned back to look at Brian, "So what happened to you, Junior? Playing too rough with Robert again?"

"Yeah. Looks familiar, doesnt' it?"

"Sure does. Where's your lady?"

"Getting a little sleep. She spent last night out in the snow--visiting Remus."

MIchael's face got serious. "Is she alright?"

"She will be."

":Whats on her mind?"

"Why dont' you ask her that yourself when she wakes up?"

"I think I will," he said. "Get off the leg now, Son. I've got it from here." He went downstairs. He made his way to the kitchen. "Alright, you lot. Here are the rules--First--get out of the kitchen. Second--Stay out of the kitchen. Got it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Cassidy looked up as maichael walked in she knew what was to come and stood up " yes sir" she said and chuckled as she moved to the living room grabbing some bread and syrup along the way " guess its patrol and baloon time " she said to Abbey s she held ab balool for her to hit and heard Abby giggle at it going up into the air then float down for he to hit again .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 pm

"Do you have everything you need, Michael?" Angus asked.

"No," Michael replied.

""What else do you need?"

"You--gone,"

"Well I figured that. Alright. I'm going. But I will intrude if Khaat or Brian or the babies need something."

"That's the exception. Otherwise, stay out. And don't let the furniture misbehave."

"It looks like they're chewing on a pair of Brian's socks and that natty old jacket of his."

"Yeah, well, don't let them eat the babies," Michael said, rooting in the bags.

"You dont' think they'd do that, do you?"

"I dont' trust 'em."

Angus left the kitchen and watched Snidely dash over to Steven and swipe his hat and race off with it, running back upstairs.

"Snidely really doesn't like you, does he?" Angus looked at Steven.

"Snidely doesn't like anybody," Michael called back. "I'd go get that hat if I were you."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Cassidy watched as the coat rack took stevens hat and he dove off after it " haha thats a first that I have seen" she said batting the baloon up into the air again though Dak ota had ne in her hands and was numming it making funny squeeking noices as she did.

Steven felt hishat come off his head and cried out " hey !" he said and saw the hat rack " ow no not you what did i do to you" he said and took off after it " give me that back you walking tooth pick " he said grasping for the hat . he almost had it in his grasp when it moved and he fel flat on the floor on to his face " I swear i hate that coat rack"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Brian had just gotten resettled, with his knee elevated, when the coat rack came dashing into their bedroom and hid in Khaat's closet.

Khaat woke to the unusual sounds of weird footsteps in the room.

"Snidely," Brian said dryly. "He's hiding in your closet."

"He's swiped something, then," Khaat yawned. A moment later, Snidely came dashing out of Khaat's closet with some of her best dresses, heels, beads, shawls draped every which way and went dashing out of the room and down the hall.

"He's got your clothes, Dear," Brian said.

"Snidely loves me. He'll bring them back," she yawned sleepily. "DId he leave behind whatever he stole?"

"I dont' know. I only saw your stuff when he ran out." He got up and went into Khaat's closet to look and see if he could find whatever Snidely might have left behind.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 98 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 87 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top