Sand and Snow - Page 56
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sand and Snow - Page 56 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sand and Snow

Page 56 of 98 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 77 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sand and Snow - Page 56 Empty Re: Sand and Snow

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:54 am

Steven chuckled "a maybe in time she will play with my little one" he said still smiling he watched her throw her cereal at the cat "Dakota he heats his food, you eat yours " and he offered more to her not surprised when she threw knocked away and turned her head from him.

Cassidy turned to face him when he said about a baby of his own "since when?" she said frowning "you not telling us something?" she stood to face him "not that I'm worried " she faced the others "and don't think its coming from me ether" she moved to sit down again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:05 am

Khaat settled for just one slice of toast. She dozed off and on for the afternoon, and the next she knew, someone was kissing her very softly. She woke to see it was Brian--rested, showered, and clean shaven. "Hey," he smiled. "Angus has the soup ready. Are you going to be able to try it?"

"I'll try," She said.

"We'll bring it to you. You just stay there and stay off your feet. Nobody expects you to make an appearance at the dinner table." His stomach growled loudly.

"When did you eat last?" she asked.

"Um...well, its not important. We're starting fresh, remember?" he smiled.

"Okay," she decided not to nag.

"Why don't you all head to the dining room, and I'll be there in a moment," Brian said. "And somebody take the girls, please?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:32 am

Steven looked up from where he had been playing with Dakota on the floor catching things she threw and he would pass them back to her in a little game, seeing Brian walk down looking clean and shaven he smiled and nodded to him.

On hearing food was ready he smiled picking up Dakota he smiled "I got her Brian" his voice holding a slightly sing song to it as he walked with her to the table sitting her down in the high chair.

Cassidy picked up Abbey and walked over still puzzled at Steven earlier comment but she sighed and shrugged she was too hungry to argue or bother with.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:48 am

Khaat had heard Steven's earlier comment as well, but she knew better than to pry. If Steven wanted to talk, he would. Angus brought Khaat a tray with a bowl of soup and a glass of fruit juice with ice. Brian offered to stay with her to eat, and Khaat declined. She didn't need babysitted. She wanted them to go on with their lives and go ahead and enjoy their dinner.

"I won't be gone long," Brian kissed her. "Let me know if you need anything."

"I will," she promised. Brian went to the dining room with everyone else to join them for a wonderful salad, the homemade soup, a large loaf of fresh crusty bread, and a large pitcher of iced tea. The soup was thick with fresh, homemade noodles, and it had chicken, carrots, celery, and onion, along with just the perfect blend of spices to make it savory and comforting.

For dessert, Angus had made creme brulee and sugar dusted shortbread cookies. Aside from the salad, there really wasn't anything that Khaat couldn't eat. And Brian hadn't eaten much since Khaat had started detoxing. He just had been too preoccupied to think of it. But now that the crisis was over, the food was welcome.

"Its just what I was in the mood for," Brian said. "Thank you, Angus. Its great."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:04 am

Cassidy looked up at Angus finding she needed something to do "can I help serve up?" she said looking puppy dog eyed at him, she knew if she didn't do something she would end up in the gym after they ate to work off her lunch and curiosity.

Steven liked what was being cooked and felt his tummy growl rather loudly "sorry but it sounds deliciousness " he grinned ducking as Dakota threw a soft toy she had brought to the table as it bounced of Cassidy on to the table.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:14 am

"Sure," Angus smiled at her. "I can always use a hand. Leave room for desert, everyone. I don't make real creme brulee that often."

"You're going to make a fine wife someday, Angus," Brian said with a grin.

"Hey," he frowned. "I'll have you know most of the world's best chefs are men. And I happen to be just a short way away from having my culinary degree."

"Why dont' you finish it? Become an official chef?"

"I dont know. I guess I just didn't take the time to do it."

"And how close are you to finishing?"

"One course."

Robert groaned. "One course? What the hell's the matter with you? Go finish it. Get it done. Or are you a quitter?"

"Me?" Angus frowned. "I'm no quitter."

"Then go finish it," Robert dared him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 am

Cassidy jumped up to move to the kitchen pausing as she listened to the banter between brain and Angus, smiling when he said Angus would make a good wife. "I can't cook , salads are ok there easy, anything beyond that forget it" she said as she placed the food on a tray and handed it out like a waitress. Smiling as she placed Khaat's down then Brian's, Steven's then one for Angus then she sat down herself to eat.

Steven smiled as Cassidy placed the food down he glanced at Dakota and shook his head picking up some food she'd thrown. "Come on Dakota you want to be big like you daddy don't you" he said and she burbled happily looking at Brian.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:30 am

"Her daddy is slipping in his training," Robert chided.

"I've been busy," Brian frowned.

"No excuse. I don't pay you to stress around the clock. Pick it up, Lad," Robert said.

"Stop it, Robert," Kate said. "I could say the same about you. You didn't go to work for three days yourself--anywhere. And you didn't work out either. Don't pick on Brian. Leave the boy alone."

"Its a good thing she loves you, Boy," Robert looked at him with pretend fierceness.

"Yeah, yeah," Brian said dryly.

"I expect you back in the gym in the morning," Robert said, now serious. "All of you. Enough skipping. Back with the program. I expect to see you all in top shape. Khaats the only one with a temporary excuse from working out." Angus suppressed a grin. "Hey, you're not exempt either, Emeril." Robert looked at Angus. Angus just shook his head, laughing.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:40 am

cassidy nodded knowing now she would go down to the gym after eating so much food . finishing quickly she excused her self placing her plate in the sink "that was wonderful Angus, but I think I'll save afters for later" she said and moved down to the gym.

Steven was sat playing peek a boo with Dakota to keep her happy "I'll go once missy here is down for her nap later" he said and made her giggle again. He'd forgot just how good the sound of a child's laughter could be, John and Andrew were growing so fast that they didn't need him as much.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:52 am

After dinner, Robert insisted Brian at least get some time in the pool. He didn't insist that he work hard. but he did insist that Brian not let all his training go sour by letting it go any longer. He promised to stay with Khaat. Kate promised to stay with Robert and help guard Khaat.

Khaat watched her mother hold Abbey after dinner and watched Abbey get unhappy and fight sleep, not wanting to give in. She was amazed with her mother's patience and her golden touch. It didnt' take long for Kate to soon have Abbey asleep for the night and she took Abbey up and put her to bed. She was glad so many people loved her children as much as she did. While her mother took Abbey upstairs, her father made a pot of tea--some warm soothing chocolate tea, of all things. He hadn't made that since Khaat was a child, and she had almost forgotten how good it was.

"How many for tea?" Robert asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 98 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 77 ... 98  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top