Off into a chaotic night - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Off into a chaotic night - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Off into a chaotic night

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off into a chaotic night - Page 3 Empty Re: Off into a chaotic night

Post by Ally Nott Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Arabella nodded. "Yeah you two are right Khaat, and you said human side Khaat is Matt a vampire like Sophia?"Arabella asked them softly. "Wow... Sophia and Matt are vampires wow I didn't know that, well... Sophia of course but not Matt!"said Arabella softly. "But I have question for you Khaat is any side of your family a werewolf besides Remus?"Arabella asked her softly. She was always curious about that but she didn't know. Arabella was a very curious person inddeed sometimes it was very annoying at times for she asked to many questions.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:50 pm

"Matt is a vampire," Khaat said. "But he's one of the finest men I've ever known. He certainly doesn't fit the muggle stereotypes, and I couldn't be more glad for that. As far as my family goes, well, so far as we know, Remus was the only one who ever transformed. He was bitten by a man named Fenrir Greyback who believed that he wanted everyone to be a werewolf. My uncle accidently 'nipped' my father when they were students in Hogwarts, but my father has never transformed. Still, the fear has always remained as to whether I was really a werewolf. So far, though, I've never transformed. And it looks like my daughter is an animagus, thank God. She's already shown signs of being an animagus almost from the moment she was born. I guess I'm fortunate in that respect. I do wish my uncle hadn't had to live with that horrible curse all his life. He didn't deserve it. "

"Yeah, but if he hadn't had something to fight for, he might well not have turned out to be nearly half the wonderful man he was," Brian agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:49 am

Arabella nodded. "Oh wow... you wouldn't really know that Sophia and Matt were vampires for they act like humans!"said Arabella softly. Arabella looked at Khaat and nodded. "Yeah I read alot about Remus Lupin he was one of the greatest wizards I think there was beside Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore!"said Arabella softly. "I um... love reading about pass wizards it's sort of a hobby of mine."said Arabella blushing alittle bit as she said that. "Well that's good no one is a werewolf in your family but being a vampire or werewolf doesn't really make you the same your still the same person."said Arabella softly. Arabella didn't get why people judge vampires and werewolves it wasn't like were bad people just because of who they were.

Arabella smiled when she said Abbey started showing sighs of being an animagus. "Wow early bab magic huh?"Arabella asked them smiling. "I have a feeling she's going to be a very powerful witch when she gets older."said Arabella softly. Arabella nodded. "Yeah I feel sorry that he had to go through that pain and suffering when he cahnged into a werewolf."said Arabella softly. Arabella looked at Brian and nodded. "He's right Khaat, Remus was a great man and your licky to have him as your uncle."said Arabella softly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:48 am

Khaat smiled when Arabella mentioned that she had read about Remus. "The books don't do him justice," Khaat said. "When I was a kid, Remus really was the one who raised me."

"That's true," Brian said. "She was such a fighter and an adventurer that her parents just didn't understand her. She was always looking for something exciting or trying to create it. Her parents thought she was just trying to get into trouble." That made him laugh. "And it really wasn't true. Her mother and father didnt' understand that until Khaat got older. Khaat was always looking for adventure and fun. She seemed to be cut out of the same cloth that Remus was made from. Robert told me once that she and Remus bonded when Khaat took her first breath of air. They were inseparable--until he was killed. Khaat's right. You're right, Arabella. Remus Lup;n was probably the finest wizard who ever lived. Definitely the finest Defense Against the Dark Arts professors of all time. Khaat and I have a lot of really fond memories of our childhoods thanks to him."

Khaat drew out a wizarding picture out of her purse. It was an old picture from her childhood. When she was maybe six or seven. In the photo, she and Remus were outside in the yard, in the sunshine. Remus was holding her and he was tickling her. The two of them were laughing and were the very spirits of fun and life. . It showed, clearly, in his eyes, his deep love for her. And in her face was nothing but love and pure adoration for her beloved uncle.

"My father found a copy of this for me not long ago. I had forgotten it existed," Khaat said, showing the photo to Arabella.. "That was us. My parents realized that Remus understood me and they didn't, so they just let him deal with me. And Remus and I loved it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:33 am

Arabella looked at Khaat and smiled. "Remus was a good man and wizard don't feel bad about the way he died Khaat he died protecting what for was good as well as all the others."said Arabella softly. Arabella smiled and laughed when they told her Remus was the one who basically raised her. "A stubborn little girl you were back then Khaat huh?"Arabella asked her smiling. Arabella looked at Khaat and frowned. "It must have been hard for you when you lost him, I bet it was like losing a best friend."said Arabella softly. "But he's with you Khaat, no matter where your at."said Arabella.

As Khaat drew out a picture of her and Remus she looked at it and smiled when she said that her and Remus loved it. "I can see why, the bond that you and him have was unbreakable and it still is."said Arabella softly still looking at the picture. Arabella found it interesting to look at people from the pass who died trying to make the wizarding world a better place. Arabella looked at the picture and looked back at Khaat crying. "Never let go to what you hold so dear."said Arabella softly as she wiped her eyes with her right hand as her left hand held the picture. "I guess I say that for I don't really remember my family much."said Arabella softly.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 pm

"It was special," Khaat said. "And there are times when I feel like Remus is still with me. It was hard when I lost him. Very hard. I thought my life was over when he was killed. It took me a very long time to decide to move on. It took my father deciding that he had no choice but to really step up and decide that he was going to create some sort of relationship with me. Then it all changed. Now I'm close to both of my parents, but heck, I was well into my teen years before that happened."

"You're never without family," Brian said. "Blood family doesn't mean as much as the people who are in your heart. I lost my parents when I was 8, and I grew up in Khaat's house from that time on. I was angry and bitter and didn't want to connect to another human being ever again. I learned that it was important who I loved and who loved me, not who I was related to. Maybe you need to give the Lestrange's a chance. You'll find that you still have family. Get your courage up and take a leap of faith, Arabella, and meet your other family."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top