Off into a chaotic night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Off into a chaotic night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Off into a chaotic night

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off into a chaotic night - Page 2 Empty Re: Off into a chaotic night

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 am

Ooc: it is hard, for I keep thinking I'm using Sophia for some reason!

Arabella shook her head. "Oh no your not being insensitive at all, your just telling me the truth."said Arabella softly. "I know you two are about freaked out about this as I am, but I hope I get to know them and become part of the family."said Arabella softly. Arabella nodded about Matt having a small conniption. "Yeah that's the one thing I fear, I know Emmy and Sophia would welcome me with open arms but Matt's reaction is what I fear."said Arabella softly. Arabella nodded. "I know, I heard the had aHUGE family but then again the Lestrange's always had big families as well as the Lupin's."said Arabella softly.

Arabella nodded and chuckled. "I'm sure I can handle it Khaat, after all I am Sophia's twin sister so if she can handle I know I can."said Arabella softly. Arabella nodded and wrote down her room number she was staying at the leaky cauldron. She knew it wasn't much but at lease she had a place to stay at every night until she had money to get her own place or something.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:39 am

ooc: Well, i wonder why! LMAO! I would have a hard time with that.

"We'll talk to Matt and Emmy ourselves," Khaat said. "They're like a part of our own household. Matt is the godfather to my baby girl. I can't think of anyone I would trust more with her if something happened to Brian and me." She looked at the clock on the wall and said. "Emmy's off duty now. If you want to see her, you'll have to either see her at home, if you want to see her tonight. Or you'll have to see her tomorrow morning at St. Mungos. My best suggestion is that you stop by then. Go up to the top floor and see my assistant Hannah. You can get an application from her and apply for a healer's position then. If there arent' healer's positions open, I know we always have nurses. You could start there until a healer comes up.

"Once you have a job, it won't take you long to find your own place, and at least the Leaky is a safe place to live. Its not the fanciest, but its clean and safe. Jess runs a straight up sort of place. Did you get something to eat tonight? I was thinking of ordering a slice of Lizzie's cheesecake."

"Cheesecake?" Brian frowned suspiciously.

Khaat looked at him, confused for a moment. "Yeah, cheese...Oh, wait! You thought...? No! No, not a chance!" She burst into laughter, playfully hitting him in the arm.

"The last time she had a craving for cheesecake was when she was pregnant with Abbey," Brian told Arabella. "I didn't think we wanted more so soon."

"I didn't think so either, and I'm not," she said. "I just like Lizzie's chocolate orange cheesecake, that's all."

"Thank goodness," Brian sighed. Khaat laughed even louder. "At any rate," Brian said, trying to regain himself, "did you get any dinner? You're welcome to eat with us if you like."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 am

Ooc: I'm getting the hang of it now! Wink

Arabella nodded. "Thankyou Brian and Khaat, I'm sure once you get to know me we'll be very good friends."said Arabella giving them a soft warm smile. Arabella smiled. "Wow.... the Lestrange's must be really great people."said Arabella softly. Arabella nodded at Khaat's suggestion. "Ok I'll come by tomorrow morning and get an application from Hannah and stop by to see Emmy. "said Arabella . "Either postion is fine with me honestly I'll just be glad to work there."said Arabella. Arabella was glad she ran into friends of Sophia and the Lestrage's now maybe she can get some answers.

Arabella shook her head. "Yes I do, I usually order something from the Leaky Cauldron or order something in London, but Cheesecake sounds lovely."said Arabella softly. Arabella chuckled. "But did you know, if were you pregnant sometimes you will crave the same foods that you were when you were pregnant with Abbey?"Arabella asked Khaat softly. "I read about that, yeah I know I'm a bit weird for knowing that."said Arabella blushing. "I have a question for you two if you can answer, am I anything like Sophia?"Arabella asked them softly. She wanted to know if she was different then Sophia or just like her for she was curious how alike her and Sophia was.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:14 am

OOC: yes, you are!

Khaat ordered three slices of cheesecake and refills on their drinks. Brian laughed when Arabella said that the same craving could occur in more than one pregnancy.

"That was my worry," Brian laughed. "I really was hoping she wasn't telling me Abbey was going to have a little sister or brother already. We have two under a year old in our house as it is. Little carpet crawlers."

"Hm, so are you like Soph? Well," Khaat said. "From what I know of you so far, you seem to be a lot like her in more ways than just in her looks. You both seem to have the same sort of personality, the same fighting spirit, and the same sense of humor. And a lot of the same interests. I think its going to be very interesting when the two of you meet. Not to mention, I think Emmy is going to be delighted. Matt might take a moment to adjust, depending on whether or not Emmy has mentioned that Soph was one of twins. If he knows that, it won't be such a shock. Either way, I believe you'll be accepted.

The cheesecake was delivered and a fresh pot of tea. Khaat loved the dark chocolate cheesecake filling that had pieces of candied orange in it. It had a dark chocolate cookie crust, and was covered with dark chocolate ganache and was garnished with a strip of more candied orange peel. It was thick and rich and triple chocolately. It was sliced in thin slivers because of how rich it was, but it was something that was one of the best sellers on the Sparks dessert menu.

Khaat picked up her fork and took a bite of the cheesecake. It made her smile. "I've been waiting all day for this," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 am

Arabella laughed with Brian. "Is that such a bad thing Brian, not ready to have more kids yet?"Arabella asked him laughing and just kidding and joking around with him. Arabella laughed at Brian calling them capret crawlers. "Just wait until there old enough to crawl into your bed!"said Arabella smirking at him she was having fun teasing him.

Arabella smiled when Khaat said she they had the same sort of personality and the same fighting spirit as her. "I think it will be interesting meeting her as well, now Brian will have two people teasing now oh goddie this will be fun!"said Arabella laughing. Arabella nodded. "I don't know I 'm so nervous I was sorted into Gralindoff which is a house just like Gryffindor after all, I need to pluck up the courage!"said Arabella softly. Arabella was nervous to meet Matt for one she didn't go crazy or go into shock and two she didn't want him to not accept her. That's was Arabella's biggest fear is that she'll never be accepted like Sophia was but she knew Sophia did it one baby step at a time.

Arabella took a bite of the cheesecake and suddenly felt she was in heaven. "Oh gosh this is SO good, I can see why you love this so much Khaat!"said Arabella laughing. "I think I'm going to spend ALOT of time here!"said Arabella chuckling.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:02 am

"Actually," Brian smiled, "I can't wait until they're old enough to crawl up into our bed with us. We sometimes bring them into bed with us now in the early mornings, but I can't wait until I wake up to find one of them or both of them laying between Khaat and me, just cuddling.

"I really can understand your nervousness," Brian said, "But I dont' think you have a thing to worry about with Matt. He's close enough to us to be, well, a part of our family. Matt is very family minded, and even if he might be a bit surprised at first, I think he'll be alright."

"I'm positive he 'll be alright," Khaat said. "He's one of the nicest guys I've ever met, and he's a strong family man. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. And I'm glad you like the cheesecake. See why I crave it so badly? I used to only crave regular cheesecake until Lizzy came up with this recipe. When we introduced it, we were going to make it only a seasonl recipe But I fell so in love with it that I added it to the menu year around."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:56 am

Arabella looked at Brian and smiled. "I bet you can't Brian, eepcailly on nights that there are thunderstormss."said Arabella smiling. "How old are they by the way if you don't mind me asking?"Arabella asked them softly. Arabella loved kids more then anything it was probably because she was a kid at heart herself.

Arabella nodded but she was still nervous about the whole thing and she couldn't help it. "I guess your right, Brian I mean at Sophia she didn't get to be a Lestrange overnight right?"Arabella asked them softly. Arabella knew Sophia had to work at it so she was willing to do the same. "Maybe I'm more like Sophia then I know."Arabella thought to herself smiling. Arabella couldn't wait to meet Sophia and the others but she knew they would be surprise by it all, heck Khaat and Brian were.

Arabella looked now at Khaat and nodded. "I know he is, I read alot about him and Sophia in the papers.'said Arabella softly. "I just hope I don't give him an heart attack or something!"said Arabella seriously but joking around at the same time. Arabella nodded. "Yes I do Khaat, it's really good probably the best cheekcake I ever tasted!"said Arabella. "I'm glad you put it on a a desert it needs to be one, I'll come in all the time just to get this!"said Arabella laughing.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 pm

"Abbey is 8 months and Dakota is 7 months. They were both born premature, though," Brian said. "You wouldn't know it now to look at them. Abbey was almost 3 months premature. We almost lost Khaat and Abbey both when Abbey was born," Brian said. He carried wizarding photos of the girls just as if he had been their father himself from the outset. He got out his wallet and showed Arabella their photos. In his book he believed both babies were gorgeous. But Abbey, well, she had stolen his heart.

"I wouln't worry about not fitting in or feeling like a Lestrange," Khaat said. "i've always found Emmy and Matt to be loving and to be warm--especially to family. Their family has been, in every way that matters, a part of ours for as long as we can remember. Give Matt a bit to adjust. I don't know if Emmy told him there was a twin to Sophia or not. No one has ever mentioned it to us, so we dont' know. But I presume he knew. Emmy seems to have been pretty honest with him, And I dont' see her as lying about anything. That just doesn't seem to be part of her makeup.

"I'm glad you like the cheesecake," Khaat smiled. "Lizzie is always making new flavors all the time, but there's something about this flavor that I just really like."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 am

Arabella's eyes widen when Khaat told her that. "Oh wow... that's amazing, I have to look at them but the way you say it it's like a miracle."said Arabella. Arabella frowned when Brian said they almost lost Khaat and Abbey during bith. "Oh that's horrible, but I'm glad you and Abbey are ok I mean look where you and Abbey are now!"said Arabella giving Khaat a soft warm smile. As Brian showed her the photos she smiled. "Aw... there so adorable!"said Arabella smiling. Arabella looked at them and her eyes widen. "Wow Khaat your right, you can't tell there premature at all!"said Arabella looking at the photos.

Arabella looked at Khaat and nodded. "I'm not really worried Khaat more scared then anything."said Arabella softly. "I heard they were, I just hate how people judge them and think there evil just because of there last name1"said Arabella angrily. Of course mainly ALL the Lestrange's were evil but not Sophia, Matt or Emmy they were as nice and loving as possible. Arabella shook her head. Arabella nodded at Khaat's statement for she knew she was right. Taking a bite of her cheesecake she was deep in thought about alot of things. Snapping out of her thoughts she took another bite of cheesecake but couldn't help not to wonder how her life would be if she was a Lestrange, she knew Sophia had a perfect life she just wanted the same for her.

Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:36 am

"I wouldn't worry about that," Khaat said. "People think the same thing about my family too. My uncle was either loved or hated, depending upon which side of the question one stood. Unless someone really knew him, they didn't know he was really the most wonderful man in the world. They didn't know that the human side of him was the kindest, funniest, most loving man I think I've ever met...."

"Hey!" Brian joked, nudging her.

"Oh, besides you, of course," she smiled, kissing him.

"Well, she's right, though," Brian said. "Remus was labelled a monster, and he had to live with it almost all his life. Khaat and I learned early that people aren't always what they seem. That goes for Lestranges as well. The only one I think that we weren't actively friends with was, perhaps, Bellatrix. I think most of the rest of them were people we know and loved."

"And there seem to be a million of them," Khaat smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top