Newfound Understanding - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Newfound Understanding - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Newfound Understanding

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newfound Understanding - Page 5 Empty Re: Newfound Understanding

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:50 pm

Elle loved to kiss him for sure, this was someone she wouldn't get enough forever. She enjoyed this kiss and being here with Kole.

"It's okay, don't worry," she assured him before they kissed again. This time she felt more emotions for sure. Making things right. She soon broke it off these time. "Well, I'm sure you can figure it out, how to make it right now," she said with a wink. She knew Kole will figure it all out.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:44 pm

He did have an idea of how to make it up to her, but he’d save that idea for another day. “I’m sure I will, I have plenty of time.” he smiled down at her. “Do you have any plans this weekend?” he asked. Not there was much to do, practice, homework, friends, Elle, but he didn’t want to assume she would have chosen him over on of the other options.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:29 am

Elle looked at Kole with happiness and her eyes were sparkling for sure. There was so much love. "I have no plans yet this weekend. As all this crazy drama, have taken one day at the time. I haven't planned futures," she said with a smile on her face. So she hasn't even made any plans with Maddie, and she is sure she has them with Mason more these days.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:37 am

Kole's smile was warm and reassuring, a silent reminder that they would take things one step at a time. "Do you feel like making plans with someone?" he inquired in a gentle voice, his hand tenderly caressing her face. "Or would you rather wait and see what unfolds naturally?" Kole was flexible and willing to adapt to Elle's wishes. His primary concern was her happiness, and he would do whatever it took to ensure it.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:44 pm

She smiled at Kole. "With you I'm always willing to make some plans," she said with a smile. She never minded doing it with Kole. She loved this guy. She just hated to plan mostly because her days lately go with so many surprises. She has slowly begun to hate them, especially when drama is involved.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:17 pm

"Wow, that sounds amazing," Kole exclaimed with a twinkle in his eye. He couldn't contain his excitement and wanted nothing more than to start planning right away. "I have an idea, but I need to work out the details. I'll send you a message tomorrow with all the details."

Kole leaned in and gave Michelle a quick kiss, his heart racing with anticipation. As he slid out from under her and took off down the corridor, his mind was already buzzing with possibilities. He couldn't wait to see the look on Michelle's face when he unveiled his surprise.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top