Newfound Understanding - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Newfound Understanding - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Newfound Understanding

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newfound Understanding - Page 2 Empty Re: Newfound Understanding

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:17 pm

Maddie's face lit up with a warm, genuine smile as she wrapped her arms around the Cuffe siblings, squeezing them tightly in a tight embrace. "I love both of you," she said, her voice filled with affection and sincerity. "Life isn't the same when we're all separated and not talking to each other," she added, her words punctuated with a soft, heartfelt sigh.

As she slowly released them from the embrace, Maddie stepped back, giving them some space to breathe and take in the moment. A few tears of happiness began to form in her eyes, a testament to the deep bond of love and friendship that she shared with the Cuffe siblings. In that moment, Maddie knew that no matter what challenges and obstacles they may face in the future, they would always have each other, a source of strength and support that would carry them through even the darkest of times.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:23 pm

Michelle just sigehd when she felt all those Maddie new filings. She just hated to deal with all these changing feelings. Her won feelings were enough but others was too much. She took a deep breath whey they both did finally let go of her there now.

"Yes, I do love you both too yes. I know it's not but at times I will need some peace, in the coming days. I won't ignore you because I want but I need it," she said with a small smile on her face. "And Maddie, please don't cry, even yes it happines," she added with a wink to the girl

She wished Kole was here to help her calm down a bit more. Something about that boy seemed to calm down her own emotions.

"Yes I love you both too," you even heard Mason say somewhere, when the guy ened up hugging there Maddie now. Even yeah he heard what Elle said, tears of happiness. He still soon wiped those tears slowly away.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:32 pm

Before she knew it, Maddie found herself enveloped in Mason's arms, his comforting embrace making her feel safe and loved. His thumb gently brushed away a tear from her cheek, and Maddie couldn't help but smile at the sight of him. "Thank you," she whispered, grateful for his support.

Turning her attention back to Elle, Maddie offered another apology. "I'm sorry," she said, her voice soft and contrite. "You'll tell me when I'm being too much, right?" she added, a playful grin crossing her lips. "Then I can run away with Mason for a nice makeout session to calm down," she teased, planting a light kiss on Mason's cheek.

As he approached his group, Kole's voice cut through the tension in the air, bringing with it a sense of lightheartedness and familiarity. "Hey," he said, a smile spreading across his face as he wrapped his arms around Elle. "What's going on over here?" he asked, glancing around at his friends.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:36 pm

Michelle just rolled her eyes at Maddie. Those two were in love for sure. She could sense it. Anyways she kept looking at them.

"Oh yeah sure. But please spear me from the details. I don't want to go no more than you guys made out. Okay?" she said to Maddie with a smile She didn't really want to know what her brother was doing with a girl. It felt so weird.

She soon felt Kole hands around her, which made her smile. "They now know about my ability. But yes Maddie did figure it out her own. Just asked me too many questions. Now she is this weird happy crying girl there," she said with giggles in the end.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:58 pm

Maddison couldn't help but giggle again, feeling a sense of relief wash over her as she leaned into Mason, resting her head on his shoulder. As she watched her brother and Elle, a mischievous smile played on her lips. "Hey baby brother," she called out, catching Kole's attention. "I solved the riddle," she announced triumphantly.

Kole shook his head, amused by his sister's antics. "Yes, you did, Mad," he confirmed with a smile, grateful for the brief moment of levity amidst the chaos of their lives. Despite everything they were going through, Maddison's infectious spirit never failed to lift his mood and bring a smile to his face.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:02 pm

Mason held Maddie close to her and didn't really want to let her go again. He just chuckled at Maddie's chosen words.

Elle just sighed. There was so much emotions still. Even yeah there was her headache again she didn't say anything about it. She just let it be there for now. She will deal with it later. "Yeah good for you, Maddie. Well done," she said to her with a smile. It kind of was good to have this kind of peace for once. She felt so safe in Kole's arms for sure.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:13 pm

“Do you think it's time to give these two some space?” maddie asked, glancing up at Mason. She was ready to run away with him for a while, and find someplace quiet for just the two of them.

“Don’t do anything stupid Maddie.” Kole rolled his eyes at his sister and kissed Elle on her head.

Maddie grinned mischievously at her brother, "No promises, Kole."

Kole chuckled, shaking his head. "Those two are something else." He looked down at Elle, his expression softening. "You doing okay?" he asked, his hand gently rubbing her back.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:16 pm

Mason smiled and nodded her head. "I think yeah it's probably good idea," he agreed with maddie. And shoot glare to Kole's words towards him. "I would aay same, don't do anything stupid either," he ended up saying.

Michelle just rolled her eyes here. She looked at Kole. "I'm okay yes, even yeah thanks to someone I have headache again," she said with giggles and pointed towards Maddie.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:29 pm

Maddie joined in Michelle's giggles as she playfully tugged on Mason's arm, drawing him away from their younger siblings. "Come on, Mase," she chuckled mischievously, "I've got an idea that's just stupid enough to be fun." Maddie teased her little brother with a playful glint in her eye, as they headed off to cause some harmless mischief together.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:32 pm

Kole shook his head disapprovingly at the two as they sauntered off, leaving him alone with Elle. "I swear, those two can never keep themselves out of trouble," he muttered, turning his attention back to Elle. "Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything for that headache?" Kole asked with concern, referring to the discomfort that had settled into Elle's head after the commotion caused by his sister's antics.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top