Well, Its nice to meet you - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well, Its nice to meet you - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well, Its nice to meet you

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well, Its nice to meet you - Page 5 Empty Re: Well, Its nice to meet you

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 am

"Im not really sure. Most of the time im reading or doing homework ive never actually hung out with someone very long before. Most people wouldnt talk to me or anything cause I look like a dork with my glasses on and not much people have seen me without my glasses ever." she told him as she layed her head on his sholder. she didnt much like talking about this but he would want to know alot because its alot better especially if he liked her alot.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:11 am

Brayden pretend to act very shocked when he was only a little, he took a step back and gasped putting his hand over his mouth "Your a dork? NUH UH? Me too!" he said laughing and then retaking her hand. He smiled a charming smile at her. "Well Im pretty popular and pretty well liked, though i have been called annoying Just once though." he said frowning and then laughing
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 am

"I am actually pretty dorky.. I look like a normal girl on the outside.. and all but.. not much people know anything about me. Like.. I was raised in an orphanage most of my life.. An australian orphanage at that.. and that Im actually a Pureblood." she knew that not much purebloods were in any house besides slytherin and she was one of the lucky ones not to be. "And when i was raised up until i had to come here, i was the only girl of the kids in my adoptive family." she told him smiling.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:54 am

Brayden frownd felling bad for her and pulled her in for a hug. He felt bad that she lived in an orphanage, since he grew up around a loving family. "Aw im sorry, you should meet my parents they are very cool." he said smiling a charming smile at her once more. "Im a Halfblood but that status doesnt matter much to me." he said shrugging
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:59 am

Mitchel kissed him on the cheek. "Its really pretty fine. They boys treated me as though i was their only sister and the man treated me like a daughter as he taught me about wizardry and hogwarts and everything. " she said as she closed her eyes and just stood there hugging him. After she was done hugging him, She thought for a bit then said, "Well, If this is going to work.. i guess we should go on our first date or something shouldnt we?" She asked him curriously.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 am

Brayden laughed when she said they should go on there first date or somthing. "I havent even asked you? or are you asking me?" he said raising an eyebrow laughing at her. Bray looked at her hugging her back and then walking on when she stopped hugging him.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:12 am

"Nope im not asking you. Its not the girls job to ask" she said smiling jokingly. she liked playing tricks on him like that but she usually didnt do much like that. she walked next to him, holding his hand wondering what they were going to do now. "So what are we going to do?" She asked him curriously. She really didnt care what they did but she also didnt know what they could do in the first place.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:16 am

Brayden laughed "Alright then." he said and walked on. He wanted to see if she would beg him to date her or somthing along the lines. Bray was in a teasing mood today for some reason. He pulled her with him as he started walking in circles ."We could continue walking in circles?" he said laughing
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:21 am

"or we could always go on our first date." She said as she kissed him gently yet teasingly on the lips. she was going to wait for him to want to go on the date because she didnt feel like asking him over and over again. She just wasnted him to simply say yes he wanted to or no he didnt want to. She wasnt gonna fall for any tricks of making her beg or anything like that ever
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:24 am

Brayden smiled and nodded seeing as she wasnt going to begged. "Hmm how about we go to the three broomsticks? for a nice butterbeer or two?" He asked smiling. He waited for her to answer as he pondered if that was the right place to take her not, He probably could do better but oh well.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top