Well, Its nice to meet you - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well, Its nice to meet you - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well, Its nice to meet you

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well, Its nice to meet you - Page 4 Empty Re: Well, Its nice to meet you

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:17 am

"Cant you please tell me?" Mitchy asked him in a begging tone "pleasee" She begged. She really wanted him to tell her what he wanted to do. She didnt get why he wouldnt tell her. She finally stopped shaking and realized her hand was on top of his. She opened her eyes and smiled a little. She wrapped her hand around his and held it for a little then she took her hand away and put it in her lap with her other hand.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:23 am

Brayden couldnt tell her, He just met her and already wanted to kiss her? She would deffinatly think something was wrong in his head, which there probably was but she didnt need to know that just yet. So he shook his head no, knowing if he talked he would let it spill. He felt her take her away away after holding it for a second but he didnt blame her at all for doing so.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:29 am

"Please Brayden... Pleaseeeee??" She asked in a pouting voice. She really wanted him to tell her. "Come on pleaseee i wont do anything that makes you upset about saying it I promise." She said still a bit pouty. She really did want him to tell her no matter what it was. It would make her really really super duper sad if he didnt tell her what he wanted to do.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 am

Brayden decided to chance it as she kept on begging "Well i wont tell you."he said pausing really thinking if it was a good idea or not to do it. "But ill show you ." he said adding a smileing and then leaneing in and kissed her on the lips softly, then leaned back to see her reaction
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 am

When he said he wouldnt tell her but that he would show her, she was really glad that he would tell her.. or i guess show her. When he kissed her she was glad but when he pulled away she whined. "Aww.. I wanted a longer kiss." She said in a jokingly sad voice. "Im glad you showed me what you wanted to do though" She said again as she kissed him on the cheek and then hugged him.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:48 am

Brayden smiled and laughed a bit as she whinned she wanted to a longer kiss. "Too bad." he said laughing jokeningly. He hugged her back as she hugged him and kissed him on the check. He smiled his normal straight smile. "You want to walk a bit?" he asked suggestionly
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:04 am

"I really dont care what we do" She told him as she got up and grabbed his hand. "I giess we could learn alot more about eachother while we walk." She said smiling. there was alot that they would need to learn about eachother especially if he liked her which she knew he did. "How old are you." She asked him. "Thats just something I like to know about every body. Thats something that i do often"
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:57 am

Brayden smiled at her and took her hand standing up "well im 15, what about you?" he asked wondering. He sighed smiling and then remebered he still had his Trunks on. He took out his wand and flicked it at himself changing his trunks back to his clothes and then shoved his wand up his sleeve
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:02 am

"I am sixteen and a half." she said laughing a little. She quickly used a spell to where she changed into a beautiful light green sundress then she smiled brightly. "That means im older than you." she also pointed out giggling a little. "Well... hmm.. Whats you favorite color, What house are you in?" She asked also in a quick way. "Im a hufflepuff.. but thats pretty easy to tell. and my favorite color is mint green." She then realized she didnt have her glasses on and she summoned them with the simple accio spell.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:05 am

Brayden smiled and laughed "Well im also a Hufflepuff and i liked blue."he said answering both of her questions without pausing. He smiled at her and wondered what to ask her."Well hm what do you like to do?" he asked knowing it was a stupid question
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top