Lesson 4 - Basic Level - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson 4 - Basic Level - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson 4 - Basic Level

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson 4 - Basic Level - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson 4 - Basic Level

Post by Leslie Darling Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:28 am

Leslie nodded at the assignment Professor McCoy gave them and looked at the statue that was in front of her." Lapithors."said Leslie clearly and softly as the statue moved alittle but other then that it didn't change into anything. "Well bugger."said Leslie to herself determined to get it right so she could get her house some points. "Ok... maybe I need to do it with some more forece and more loudly.'said Leslie toherself as she pointed her wand at the statue.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Sam looked over at Leslie and smiled, "So, i'm not the only one?" He asked, noticing that she too was having issues with her statue. "I think we may be saying it wrong," he offered after a few more failed attempts on his part. "In fact i'm certain of it. It's Lapifors, not Lapithors," he said helpfully, pointing his wand at the little statue hoping to put this new-found wisdom to the test.

"Lapifors," he cast, tapping the statue with his wand. Well, he was closer, a lot closer, but not quite. See, clearly something went wrong when the bunny was a marble colour, was stiffer than usual and was... well, was half statue overall. "Sir," he said, raising his hand. "Can i try again?" he asked
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Leslie looked at the board and nodded and laughed. "Yup, we were saying it wrong your right it's Lapifors."said Leslie nodding towards the board. "Lapifors"said pointing her wand back at the statue as it turned into a bunny statue and started bouncing around. "Um... Professor McCoy, what did I do wrong?"Leslie asked him softly. It was like her bunny was literally still a statue but it bounced around like a normal bunny would.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:59 am

''Ah, it does seem I shall have to assist you a little, but that is it. What did you do wrong? You did not concentrate enough, but that is nothing you should worry about'', he said. He took his wand and made a spiral in the air, changing the unsuccessful transfigurations back into their initial states. ''You should mark that transfiguration always requires concentration even if you have the incantation in front of you. It is much harder to do it when you transfigure non-verbally, but you need to concentrate even on these levels. Just, focus you concentration into your wand and allow your magic to do the rest'', McCoy said, smiling.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Xemnas looked at one of the objects on his desk,he chose to try the spell on the stick since it seemed the most basic."Lapifors"he said to the stick,it still stayed in a constant state,No movement yet."I can't just give up easily"Xemnas said to himself."Lapifors"he repeated again no movement.Then he had noticed the proffesor was helping another student who was also having difficulty.He decided to listen to what he had to say even if the information was not for him."hmm so I need to concentrate"Xemnas said in his mind."LAPIFORS"Xemnas said with great concentration,he then the spell missed the stick but connected to the ball that was next to the stick.The bunny was hopping all over the floor,when he went after it he fell to the floor.Xemnas started blushing with embarrassment.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Leslie listened to what Professor McCoy told them and nodded. "Alright all I need to do is concentrate ."said Leslie softly as she turned back to her statue. Pointing her wand at the statue she concentrated on turning it into a whie bunny rabbit. "Lapifors!"said Leslie clearly and loudly as the spell shot out of her wand to the statue. As a white cotton tail bunny tabbit hopped around her desk she beamed with joy. "Yes! I did!"said Leslie happily. Leslie was glad she gotten the most diffcult one out of the way now all she had was the stick, a box and ball to transfer.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top