Could you be the one? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Could you be the one? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Could you be the one?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could you be the one? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you be the one?

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:39 am

"Thanks," Gabriella smiled and was glad to hear that he was a half blood as well. "Something in common then!" Gabriella grinned. She thought it was cute that he was quoting Romeo. "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet," Gabriella quoted Juliet Capulet. Gabriella looked at Andrew and bit her bottom lips. "This male friend used to lock Lucas outside the caravan whilst Rosalie my mum went out on wild parties and whatnot and..." Gabriella began. "And would force me to do things in bed and the shower. I never told anyone because I knew if I did, the guy would punish them all by kicking them out of the caravan, forcing my mum and my brother to live no where and I didn't have the heart to do that. Also, I was only a young girl and didn't know what to do, except believe in the guy." Gabriella sobbed. There was so much more to the story but, she didn't want to go on as it hurt too much. She also feels like she's dumping all of this on Andrew, a customer.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Could you be the one? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you be the one?

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:53 am

Andrew smiled when she quoted a quote from Juilet he found her voice soft and sweet like honey and couldn't get enough of it. As she told him the story of her life Andrew listen it to with interest and shook his head at what the men done to Gabriella. How could anyone hurt someone as nice, beautiful and sweet as Gabriella was a mystery to him. "Oh Gabby, I'm so sorry you went through that no one as sweet and beautiful as you are shouldn't go through that!"said Andrew softly as he hugged her. He didn't care if he barely knew her she needed to be comfort right now. "Sh... it's alright Gabby, let it all out you have a right to."said Andrew softly stroking her hair forgetting about his food.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum