Could you be the one?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Could you be the one? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Could you be the one?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could you be the one? Empty Could you be the one?

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:51 am

Sitting at a table by the window, Gabriella was slowly eating freshly made hot chips, dipping them into ketchup whilst reading a book. She was on her break from being a waitress at her brother's cafe, Cafe Twin Montez.

She was wearing a black pencil skirt with black ballet style shoes as well as a black v-shaped cotton top with a white apron that only covered the front of her skirt and held her pen and notepad. She also had her hair in a pony tail and had make up on but it was all very natural and subtle.

Things were different lately as her brother, Lucas had met someone special by the name of Sophia Lestrange. She was happy for him, but never seemed to see him like she used to which kind of upset her as she really didn't have anyone else to talk to except the customers but she didn't like to scare them away or interuppt their life.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Could you be the one? Empty Re: Could you be the one?

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Daniel was told by one of his friends Sophia Lestrange to go check of her boyfriends Cafe Twin Montez for the food was amazing there. Deciding to take her advice for she was usually never wrong he gotten in his black car and drove to Cafe Twin Montez. Parking his car in front of the Cafe he locked it with the beeper and pushed the door open as it tinkled above his head. Once inside he looked around for a place to sit but finally found one by a girl who must apparently work here was on break. Giving her a soft warm smile he sat down and waited to be ordered on but he was in no hurry.

Andrew was wearing a plain gray shirt that showed off his ton chest and his muscular arms with black jeans and sunglaases that were now on top if his head. Taking a menu he looked at it trying to ecide what he wanted. He remebered Sophia telling him the burgers were good here and he was in the mood for a nice big juicy burger. Deciding on that and a nice coke he shut the menu and waited as he looked out the window and smiled.

http://www.dosomething.org/files/zacefron.jpg
^ Andrew's look
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:50 am

Hearing a tinkle from the door of the cafe, Gabriella turned to see a customer has entered the cafe and she was just gobsmacked at how hot and sexy he looked. Gabriella looked around to see that she was the only waitress currently working and wished her brother would hire more help.

She wished that the cafe was crowded and that he was forced to sit with her. Oh, what a nice fantasy, she thought to herself and sighed contentedly. She smiled and shook her head. She decided to give the guy just a couple of minutes to decide what he'd like and just to get used to his surroundings.

Gabriella ate one more chip, closed her book, wiped her hand with a napkin and got up from the table she was sitting at. She then went over to where to guy sat, which wasn't far. She took out her pen and paper and smiled at him. "Hello and welcome to Cafe Twin Montez, what can I get for you?" Gabriella asked, getting ready to write down his order.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 am

Andrew looked away from the window to the girl who was standing in front of her and is eyes widen at how beautiful and sext she was. " Um... I want the burgers with fries and a coke."said Andrew giving her a soft warm smile. "Now tell me, what is a beautiful girl like you wroking so hard for?"Daniel asked her smiling as he sat back in his seat and put his hands behind his head. "Surely a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be sitting alone, where's your boyfriend at?"Andrew asked her softly.Of course Andrew was free as a bird for some girl he didn't trust for they just used him for his hot looks and then ran off. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Andrew, Andrew Darling."said Andrew softly as his soft blue eyes sparkled at her.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:20 am

Gabriella wrote down the guy's order and smiled at him. "Well, beautiful or not, I still need pay," Gabriella smiled at the guy. She thought he was sweet. She then sighed and looked at him sadly. "I'm free as a bird," Gabriella explained, so she was waiting for no one. Just customers. "It's nice to meet you Andrew, I'm Gabriella Montez," Gabriella giggled slightly, realizing of a muggle movie, a James Bond one where he introduces himself as James, James Bond and Andrew Darling just practically did the same thing just then. "So a burger with fries on the side and coke? I'll be back," Gabriella smiled and walked to the kitchen. After a few minutes, she came back with Andrew's order and sat it infront of him. "Enjoy your meal," Gabriella smiled and started to walk back to her table.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:37 am

"Gabriella, what a beautiful name it's so unque just like the girl who has it."said Andrew giving her a soft warm smile. Andrew nodded. "Yup that would be it for me."said Andrew giving her a soft warm smile "Thankyou Gabriella."said Andrew softly as he gave her a soft warm smile and then watched her walk back towards her table. "Hey you can sit with me if you want, I don't bite I promise!"said Andrew laughing and then smiling at her. "Ok... that would be lying for I do bite, but not hard."said Andrew looking at her and winking at her.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 am

Gabriella heard him and decided to sit with him. She could use some company and maybe some friends...or the one? Woah, hold on, getting a bit ahead of yourself, Gabriella. She nodded her head at Andrew and smiled as well. "Sure," Gabriella giggled at his comment and quickly grabbed her bowl of chips, ketchup and book. She then came back and sat opposite of Andrew. "You sure your girlfriend won't mind?" Gabriella asked him, assuming a hot guy like him had some arm candy girl and sighing and wishing it could be her as she yearned for loving so much as she had a tortured past. She dipped one of her chips in ketchup and nibbled on it.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:08 am

"Oh she'll mind but honestly I can care less!"said Andrew obviously just joking and kidding with her of course. "Nah, I'm just kidding I'm as free a bird."said Andrew giving her a soft warm smile and took a bite of a french fry. Noticing the book she was reading when he came in he smiled. "So what are you reading?"Andrew asked her softly. Andrew loved reading just as much as he loved writing poetry and writing songs it was a passion for him. "So Gabriella tell me alittle about yourself."said Andrew softly as he took a bite of his burger.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:18 am

Gabriella was suprised to see a guy like him was free as a bird. She chuckled with him when he was joking that his 'girlfriend' would mind but he wouldn't. "Oh, I'm reading Romeo & Juliet...a muggle writer known as William Shakespeare...therefore I'm a half-blood," Gabriella smiled at him. She actually liked the book she was reading, was very fascinating and new to her. It was also about forbidden love and how romantic it all was. Gabriella didn't know what to tell Andrew. Her eyes went sad and she looked at him, smiling weakly. "I...I...I have a brother..his name is Lucas, he's my twin actually and he's great," Gabriella finally said to Andrew. "Hence the name Cafe Twin Montez," Gabriella grinned.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:28 am

"Good book your reading there, I read it all the time and I'm a halfbood as well!"said Andrew giving her a soft warm smile. "Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night."said Andrew quoting a quote by Romeo in the book. Andrew loved books that were about forbidden love and stuff, he wasn't gay or anything he just liked books like that. Andrew nodded and looked at her sad eyes. "Gabriella what's wrong? please look at me."said Andrew softly. "I'll understand anything that you tell me, for I never judge anyone especially a beautiful like you!"said Andrew.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum