Voldamort, Death Eaters, and - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Voldamort, Death Eaters, and  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Voldamort, Death Eaters, and

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voldamort, Death Eaters, and  - Page 2 Empty Re: Voldamort, Death Eaters, and

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 pm

"that's a long and complicated one i haven't worked out yet." James said. He didn't really tell any one about his dream to become like voldemort. only his little sister and Dillon, he brother, knew about it. "though i will use it to make sure Penelope stays safe. I have no idea what would happen to Dillon and I if she got hurt. I for sure wouldn't be able to live knowing that i was the reson she was hurt. so i must keep her safe and out of all harms way. she will be part of my whole master plan. She will help me achieve greatness." James wasn't in the common room any more. he could see what he had in mind. He was sitting in a large dark room to his right his older brother and to his left his little sister. if she told him to do something he would if it keep her from being unhappy. then if she got hurt he would hurt the one that hurt them. his gaze was far off in a different world though his body was right where it had been from the beginning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Naomi was getting a little creeped out by this little kid as he began to talk more to himself than anyone and about people and plans that she had no clue as to the meanings of. Penelope... who? What master plan? The kid was a little young to have significant others or master plans in her opinion.

"Er..." Naomi did not like to say 'uh's and 'um's for they sounded unintelligent and guttural, but she did not know what else to say in this situation. "That's... That certainly is something, I must say." Best way to say something without really saying anything.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 am

"you seem confused." James said laughing "For one Penelope is my little sister. Dillion, my brother, and i couldn't let anything happen to her. the rest of our family would hate us more and we would hate our selves. shes to young and sweet to get hurt. and if anyone hurts her i will get them back." that was all he really wanted to tell her about that though she would probaly want to know more about his plan but he wouldn't tell her to much about that. she may try to stop him if he did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:30 am

Naomi nodded; it made sense that this mysterious girl Penelope was the young boy's little sister. A lot more sense than it being his girlfriend or something, though kids were beginning to date at younger and younger ages. She, personally, found it ridiculous, but she could not make people live life her way, now could she.

She nodded. "That's nice." Not that she cared. "I don't have any siblings, so I don't really relate too much. It's nice that you take care of them though." Once again, she did not care too much, but it was better to say a lie than suffer through awkward silence.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:33 pm

"I guess I'll let you do you dark arts home work." he said and turned to watch the fire. maybe he would go over and sit on the hearth closer to it. he loved how the red and orange flames danced as the wood burned to the black ash. the fire destroyed every thing you used to feed it. even if you put a person in the fire eventually all you would have is ashes. though of course that would take a long time. especially since the skin would first burn until it felt and looked like a charcoal gray leather.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 pm

"Umm...okay," Naomi said. On one hand she was glad to be able to return to her Dark Arts work in peace- she needed to get it done- but o the other, she was a little surprised about the sudden end of conversation. She was not a talkative person so she was used to people talking longer than she wanted them to. She cleared her throat, "If you need any help with any of the things we discussed this evening... Feel free to ask." She was just offering a fellow Dark Follower some support. With that, she leaned back over her work,
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top