Voldamort, Death Eaters, and
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Voldamort, Death Eaters, and  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Voldamort, Death Eaters, and

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voldamort, Death Eaters, and  Empty Voldamort, Death Eaters, and

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:18 pm

James sat in the common room doing absent minded doing some home work he didn't want to do. he lay the quill he was using in his ink jar and turned away to watch the flames from the fire cast shadows around the rooms. he was a naive first year who wanted nothing more in his life than to be like Voldemort. he wanted to rule over the muggles but he knew nothing of ruling over any one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Voldamort, Death Eaters, and  Empty Re: Voldamort, Death Eaters, and

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Naomi made her way into the common room, her bag slung over her shoulder. There was no one that she knew but there were quite a few people, meaning she would have to do her best to try to blend in a bit. She needed to read over an essay she had written and fix her conclusion, the professor telling her she had been close but not quite correct in her analysis. Ugh.

She looked around and saw that there was only one open chair and it was at a small table which was already occupied by a first year. Normally she would have decided to return upstairs, but the girl's were having girl talk- she secretly could not stand it- and it was too late to wander the halls for an empty classroom and the library was closed.

She sighed and made her way over to the table, sitting down. "I'm going to sit here, okay?" Her voice was not cruel or mean, but filled with authority. She carefully pulled out her Dark Arts essay and chewed on one of her fingernails before pulling out a quill and beginning to work, not giving the boy a second glance.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 pm

"Okay, Have fun with that." James said glancing at the older girl that had said something then back at the shadows that the flames cast on the walls. "is that newt dark arts home work?" he asked after looking back at her from a second time. "I'm in basic dark arts." it wasn't his best class but he was doing well in it. well at least he was doing better than in potions which he pretended to sleep throw. he was watching the flames now and his mouse Micky was sitting on his knee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Naomi nodded when he said to have fun with it, a typical sarcastic, snide Slytherin answer so she passed it off as pleasantries. She was much too focused on making her work appear average. She always did, just to ensure there was not too much pressure nor too high of expectations around her. Sure, she could probably exceed them, but what would that solve.

She scratched out a sentence. It led to easily into the perfect answer. She needed to get the answer right, but nothing insightful... They boy asked if her essay was NEWT Dark Arts and she finally looked up at the small-framed boy. She slowly nodded and said, "Yes, yes it is. Why?" She brushed back her bangs which had begun to fall down into her face.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 pm

"It just looked like some of my work only at a higher level." James said the blank paper that sat on the table in from him "though im not doing it." he said "to pointless." he keep watching the flames he peted Micky who climbed up to his sholder and lightly nibbled on his ear lobe. this tickled James a little and made him giggle like a little girl. "what side are you on?" he asked a little more quietly he was on the dark fallowers and death eaters side seeing as he wasted to be their next leader but that isn't something he would tell some one who wasn't his little sister or one of his brothers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 pm

She nodded, looking down and saying, "It's mostly the same stuff anyway, just added complexity as you get into NEWT." She wrote out the last sentence and dotted it period with a touch of finality. Perfectly mediocre, just the way she liked it. She blew lightly on the ink and slowly rolled the yellowed parchment up into a tight scroll.

She heard the boy ask what side she was on. She slowly looked up at him and blinked. In times like this, you had to be careful. However, she was fairly sure she knew this boy was on her side, so she said, "Well, my parents were both Death Eaters.... at least supporters. My dad was heavily involved. And my stepfather helps fund the cause. So..." That explained it. And if she told him she was Fenrir Greyback's daughter... then he would know.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:25 pm

"I just had to ask." he whispered "i don't like talking to certain people. and everything." James was almost exactly like Draco Malfoy was. the only difference between the two of them was that they were in no way related nor did they look alike. but they had the same personality "and it would be horrible if they let those types of people into this house. you know?" he said and went back to watching the flames dance in the fire place still peting his mouse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Naomi had never really had too much of a hang up on the whole mudblood and muggle thing, since it was rather superficial. Naturally she thought she was better than them, but she kept most of her opinions to herself, she did not act out against people very often, though she supported others doing so. She shrugged nonchalantly.

She was more concerned with her family's wishes. She was unique in her own ways, but she usually adhered to her mother's wishes, simply because her mother had gone from nothing to someone most people knew, so she obviously new what she was doing. Naomi bet that was the only reason this boy was a Death Eater. She asked, "So why? Why this side?"
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 pm

" My parents started out supporting.." James said "but after a while they gave up their beliefs but i never gave up the ones that they though me. there is only three of us in the family that haven't." he said glanced at her "my little sister and one of my brothers. we stick together and will one day finish what He started." he didn't really care what this girl though about the way he thought and believed that wizards should rule over muggles but it was the way he was tough and he would never for get that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:02 am

Naomi nodded. "My real dad was part of His inner circle. Mother and my stepfather liked what He was doing, but they did not actually become Death Eaters. Too preoccupied with their own business. They sort of expect me to do what they were never able to do. So..." So that explained her alliance. She was not really drawn towards anything that did not have benefits for her.

Though earning her mother and stepfather's praise would be enough, keep them funneling gallons of galleons to her. That alone was why it was important to do as they pleased and to act as though blood purity was the biggest thing around. Really, she did not care. Not that she would tell any of the Dark Followers. "So, what's your plan then?"
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top