First Task Ideas - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Task Ideas - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Task Ideas

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Task Ideas - Page 3 Empty Re: First Task Ideas

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 pm

No problem, Wilson! I am just very, very glad to have you on board. Um...I will need to get w/ Darren b/c he's had some thoughts of his own, and I'm not sure where we stand on stuff for this right now. The last I knew, I'd been outnumbered on thoughts about using the Ministry, so it appears that might be scrapped. When I know precisely what is going on, I'll post it here. Promise.

Glad you're here!!

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Well, isn't that pleasant :-) Thank you, and it is agreed then. As for the Ministry, it shouldn't necessarily be it, but we should, definitely arrange a courtroom, where the judges would be... well... judges, or justices, but they won't rule on their own champions.... that is how I planned on including Kafka into this...
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Well, Eli and I had considered--nd it was just an idea, you understand-- possibly moving the whole business, perhaps, in Darren's dreamlike state suggestion, to Hampton Court and basically doing the whole business in Henrty the 8th's timeframe, and having the champions wake in the champion tent when their task was over.

We did consider having, as the first obstacle, them having to get past the castle guards.

The second obstacle, we considered having them perhaps have to risk themselves to rescue Nicolas Flamel who perhaps was being held in the dungeon on false charges, and he would send them back out only for them to find the only way out is up through a Masque ball where the obstacle is to find their way through some riddle perhaps

That would lead them to the challenge, which would be a trial w/ King Henry. Same basic concept, only re-tooled.

That was our lastest thought.

My second thought was to do something on the train, but apparently that's been thrown away too. So, got any ideas for that?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:56 am

Doyle, I REALLY liked your idea, but this forum is not safe for use at the moment. So I copied your post to my word program and then deleted it from here before it could become compromised. It is safe and sound on my word program.

We need to go to using PM's and MSN to do this.

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top