Whishing - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whishing - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whishing

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whishing - Page 2 Empty Re: Whishing

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 am

Ivy spun on her heels, placeing one foot behind the other and took a bow, her hair flying forward into her face, "Thank you!" She flung her head back and her hair went flying back as well. She sat back down in her spot, crossed legged this time.

"So...Marki..." Ivy said very seriosly, her fingers interlocked and placed under her chin. "What's your favorite thing to do?" she smilled and leaned back aginst the tree. She wanted to get to know Marki just a bit better, and asking questions is what Ivy loved to do.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Marki Gordon Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:00 am

Marki smiled, nodding with her odd, blank look as Ivy spun and did a bow, before plopping down to sit in the grass again. Ivy asked what Marki liked to do and she resumed a neutral, wide-eyed expression, cocking her head as she stared at Ivy, as though trying to read the bubbly red-headed girl's peppy mind.

People usually did not choose to take an interest in Marki, they simply averted their eyes, turned their heads, and hurried past as quickly as possible before turning to their companions to whisper behind shielding hands about the freak show they had just passed by. They were interested in laughing at her, but nothing more.

She said, "Oh really anything that is awesome in general. Old movies, music. Jokes. I can play guitar and drums and whatnot. I also can rollerskate and skateboard and whatnot. I'm also a beastly video game player. Typically, anything legit. You?"
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Ivy listened to Marki as she talked. She liked old movies and music, which Ivy was happy she liked music. And jokes....Ivy wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it came to jokes, she wonders sometimes if she was naturaly a blonde when she was a kid.

When Marki said she could play the guitar and drums, Ivy went estatic! She loved music, though she failed at playing it. She tried so hard not to scream out, "You can play the guitar and drums!?" Instead she made a little squek to this. She had mentioned something about rollerskateing and skateboarding, but still Ivy prefered to walk. Then video games, Ivy liked watching others play video games and wondered if she would help her play sometime.

Marki asked about her, so Ivy sat that and thought long and hard, "Well..." she began, "I like to sing and dance alot. Um...I enjoy reading, mostly romance, mystery, and comedy. Though if I'm told it's good I'll read it and evaluate it for myself. I also like to garden and taking care of animals....I guess that's it." she tilted her head a bit and thought for a second, then nodded her head.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Marki Gordon Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:16 am

Marki nodded wildly. "Ooh, that is very nice. I sing too, I just sound like a dying cat most times, so I usually get yelled at. Though that is typical. Mystery books are rather good." Her tone changed to a serious vibrancy she had not yet used in the conversation so far. "I'll have to give you a list. I have a bunch of favorites." Books brought out the intellectual in her.

"You like to take care of animals..." she said thoughtfully, before she hopped up, putting her arm straight up, her finger pointed to the heavens. "I have an idea!" she proclaimed. She wheeled around and saw a splash in the lake aways away. She pointed at the splash. "We're going on an adventure! Onward!!!" Pointing, she sprinted off for the piece of bank nearest the unsettled water.
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:49 am

Ivy giggled, "No one can sound that bad at singing." She saw Marki change a bit on the topic of books, she said she would have to give Ivy a list. She was excited about that, she loved to read, especially upside down.

Marki then went to a very mello happy mood and said, 'You like to take care of animals...' then hopped up, pointed to the sky and yelled, 'I have an idea!' she spun around and pointed in a different direction. Ivy laughed, "That would be?" she asked.

'We're going on an adventure! Onward!!!' she yelled and sprinted off. Ivy just sat there for a second, then got up brushing herself off. She petted Cinnamon on the head, "Sit. Stay...Good cat!" she said. "Onward!!!" She yelled out throwing her fist into the air and started running, her red hair looking like flames behind her.

She finally caught up to Marki and asked, "Where to Captian?" She asked with a big grin in her face.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Marki Gordon Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:18 am

Marki stopped at the bank and toppled forward, circling her arms in mad circles as she threatened to fall over into the lake. Finally, she leaned back and righted herself and straightened herself out, brushing her hair back. She then picked up one foot and began to rip off her shoes before moving onto the next one, throwing them aside.

Ivy came up to her and Marki spun around. She pointed behind her back at the lake and said, "We are going to become friends with the Giant Squid." She turned around again and moved onto the squishy, muddy bank, her toes sinking into the mud. She crouched down and slipped her hand into her pocket, taking out a candy. She unwrapped it and held it out, patting the water. "Squid-y! Squuuiiiddy!"
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:41 am

Marki spun around to meet her and said, 'We are going to become friends with the Giant Squid.' "W-what?!" Ivy stuttered, her face going white, "G-Giant Squid?!" That ment going into water. Going into water ment she'd have to swim. Swimming ment that she would get her foot caught on seeweed, drown, and die. OR get eaten by the Giant Squid!

Marki turned back around and stepped into the water. She took out some candy and called out, 'Squid-y! Squuuiiiddy!' Ivy usually liked adventures but this was more like a nightmare to her. "M-Marki..." she called out to her, "D-Do I have to...g-get into the water...?" she stuttered, her face still white and eyes as big as dish plates.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Marki Gordon Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Marki cocked her head as she turned to look at Marki, who had turned paler than a bed sheet and was quivering slightly. So this was what irrational fear looked like. Marki had not forgotten, she was just sort on insensitive to the needs of others, being rather socially awkward usually caused that.

Marki remained completely calm, a rather comedic contrast to the girl before her, who was begin to quake with fear. She calmly shook her head and said, "Nope. Sit on back on the grass. I'll take care of business on the water end."
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Marki said that she didn't have too go into the water. Some of the color in Ivy's face had returned as she sat at the edge of the grass. She felt kinda bad, she felt like she was running her fun. Ivy sat there and watched Marki search in the water for the Giant Squid. She started to think of a plan to maybe get it out of the water. "Hey Marki! What if we set some bait out on a fishing line and see if it goes for it." she yelled out to her.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Marki Gordon Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am

Marki glanced back at Ivy, who seemed to calm down a bit as her once-pale face seemed to return to its normal color. Ivy sat don and Marki offered her a pleasant expression between her side and the crook of her elbow, her head cocked comically. She turned back to peer into the deep, colorful depths of the Great Lake.

She reached out a hand and swirled her finger in the water. Ivy suggested line and bait and she turned her head to look at her. "I don't think so. Line would snap, and bait is relatively meaningless to Franklin." Yes, she had named the squid... "Anyway, he knows me, so I think the best idea-"

She had not felt the tentacle begin to wind its way up her finger, around her forearm, and tighten because she had been distracted. But she suddenly felt a mighty tug and she was sent tumbling into the water. She closed her mouth and eyes and she hit water. She quickly bobbed to the surface and gasped for air. "See?!" she said.
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum