Wanderlust in the Forest - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wanderlust in the Forest - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wanderlust in the Forest

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanderlust in the Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanderlust in the Forest

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:17 am

"I figured as much when I made my return." she replied standing there talking to her, "Otherwise Anti wouldn't have shut up about you or you would have been there too." she said laughing a little. She couldn't help it. She had felt so foolish now being overly cautious around Sam. "Well I don't think I know him, but if he goes to Hogwarts I'll probably see him since I'm back in school now....unfortunately."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 am

Sammy rolled her eyes when the girl mentioned school. "Oh god...don't mention school. You are really not going to want to go back. Not right now. Not with all that is going on. I'm guessing that you missed riding the train to school....since your alive." Sammy said wondering how much the girl knew about school so far. Obviously Varod wasn't going to tell her about school since he doesn't go any more. So she sighed and waited for the girl to tell her how much she knew or asked any questions.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:30 am

"Wait..." she said looking at Sam, "Why wouldn't I want to go back?" she asked curiously her look perplexed, "I mean other than my own reasons which was why I left in the first place....And what happened on the train?" she asked her face getting more and more confused by the second. She hadn't gotten on the train because that had been the day her brother had given her, her choice, she could either completely make it on her own, or she could go back to school and he would keep supporting her until she found her own way.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 am

Sammy frowned, telling her all about everything ment that she was going to have to relive the whole thing. Sammy frowned then looked around. "Lets talk while heading back to town." Sammy said walking in the direction that town was, that she knew of anyways. Sammy sighed before starting to tell her about the train and school. "Well let's start with the train. It was fine at first. Just like any other day, but later on the train stoped and some Demons borded. It was a brutal fight since most of the kids didn't know that magic doesn't really work on Demons. I only know this because I was attacked by one during summer. But long story short they killed a kid, left a message, then left. There where about 5 or so of them. Then the grown ups came and rescued who they could. Then we got to school and the grown ups didn't tell us anything about the demons. Then we get to our classes and the professors are horrible. I believe that some of them are DE's. But of course I have no proof. So yeah all in all it's best not to go back to school right now unless you have no other choice." Sammy said stepping over a brach that was on the ground as they walked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:47 am

"Oh thats just lovely." Ash said sarcastically as they started walking back. The sun had almost completely set and her night vision was no where near as well as Sam's was even though it was still pretty good for someone who didn't have anything enhanced by vampirism. "You mean not only do I now have to watch out for demons...which no doubt my brother has failed to mention to me, but I'm going to have to deal with D.E.'s as well?" her eyes were wide as she jumped over fallen tree..."Yeah this year is going to be great!"

(Sorry didn't wanna switch accounts)
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:54 am

Sammy sighed again after telling her the story. She hated having to relive all of that. Of course with night fall coming they where going to have to come to a spot and rest. So Sammy turned to Ash and took her wand out. "Looks like we are going to have to stay here for the night. I'll make a tent but that is about as good as my magic skills are." Sammy said turning towards a partly open area and pointing her wand at the area. A few seconds later a fairly small tent poped out of nowhere and landed on the ground. Sammy walked over to it and looked inside. It wasn't huge but it had two beds and a stove and bathroom so it would do. "After you." Sammy said holding the door open for her. She wondered if she was going to get any sleep tonight anyways. Being away from her kids was hard for her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:07 am

Ash walked into the tent. It was a nice tent on the inside of it having been made by a student. She couldn't complain. At least she had company. Although she knew V would be worried about her. "Nice job." she said as she looed around. "I'm sorry I got you stuck out here with me." she said looking sheepishly. "Sometimes wanderlust gets the best of me ya know?" she asked wondering if Sam would in fact understand what she ment. "I usually don't ever get lost like this, I've just had a lot on my mind lately."

She looked over at Sam, a look of worry on her face, "Are you alright?" she asked curiously. She wasn't aware of the fact that Sam had kids so she couldn't know that was what was on Sam's mind right then.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:17 am

Sammy walked into the tent and then sat down on the bed. "It's ok I'm used to helping people that are close to people I know. But I'm just thinking about my kids. There with my dad right now so I know that they will be ok. But being away from them is hard for me." Sammy said pulling her ipod phone out and flipping to the pictures. "Here. This is them. I have three kids. The oldest is 3 now, the younger two are twins and are just over one now. The oldest has a different father than the twins. But both the fathers know that." Sammy said wondering why she was pouring her heart out to a girl she bearly knew. She layed down on the bed staring at the wood frame of the bed above her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:23 am

"Wait...you have kids?" she asked looking at her. Sam didn't look like the kind of person who had ever had one kid, much less three. And then a question popped up in her head. "When were you turned?" she asked curiously. She knew Sam had been the one to turn Varod. She wasn't a complete idiot, "Can vampires even have children?" she asked looking at her. She took the Iphone from her and looked at the picture, "Aww they are adorable." she said handing the phone back to her. She didn't know why she was so full of questions now, but she was.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Sammy smiled, it was the same questions that everyone asked. How could a vampire have kids? Of course even the doctors where asking that. "Yeah it's alittle hard to explain. My first childs father changed me before I had my first child, then I married Ne'Os Emof and had two with him. Then he changed and we devorced. After that my love life has been alittle strange, but it's starting to level out now. But school is what I'm having trouble with." Sammy said taking the phone back when Ash finished looking at all the pictures. Sammy put the phone back in her pocket then felt her stomach turn, she was hungry. But not for human food. "Are you hungry? I can make you some food." Sammy said wondering if she would mind seeing her drink human blood in front of her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top