Sorry is just a word. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sorry is just a word. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sorry is just a word.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry is just a word. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry is just a word.

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 am

"I hate seeing you in pain, as well," Lucas admitted to her. Lucas then smiled at her. "There is something you can do..." Lucas grinned. "Just be with me," Lucas whispered into her ear when she rested her head on his shoulder and kissed her lightly on her head. Lucas then nodded when she said that if they found the guy, she'd know what to do to prove it to his mum. Lucas then looked at her and grinned when she said she loved him and always will. "I love you too, Sophia Granger and I always will," Lucas told her.

Lucas ran his fingers through Sophia's hair, with the other hand wrapped around her waist. "To be honest, I don't miss her, because..she seemed to never be there for me or Gabriella and just didn't care...or it seemt like that..." Lucas sighed. Lucas then chuckled. "Nah, I've been looking for her since I was sixteen..." Lucas told her.

Lucas wanted to talk about something else, as this topic was making him a bit depressed. "Sophia, will you go out with me, and be my girlfriend?" Lucas asked. He felt nervous and weird asking that, he's never done it before and didn't know how to. He wanted to do this properly, and be a gentleman. He wanted to make it perfect.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:46 am

Sophia looked up at him when he said there was one thing she could do and that was to just be with him. "Oh Lucas, I would never leave you I love you to much!"said Sophia softly. Sophia felt her heart leap for joy when he said he loves her and he always will. Sophia sighed happily when he ran his fingers through her hair, he was the only one who know that calmed her more then anything especailly when he did it. Sophia's eyes started closing but she fought to keep them open for she wanted to talk to him and see his gorgeous face she loved so much.

Sophia looked at him and shook her head for she couldn't anything imagine her parents not loving or caring for her. "Oh Lucas I so sorry, no one needs to be unloved especailly you your to sweet to be unloved by anyone!"said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and laughed along with him. "Oh... if you would had looked for her since you were that would had been a long time!"said Sophia chuckling. "I honestly wouldn't worry about her love, she doesn't care about you so why should you care about her?"Sophia asked him softly.

Sophia smiled happily at him when he asked if she wanted to go ou with him and be his girlfriend. "Yes Lucas love, I would love to go out with you and be your girlfriend."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Come on, lets eat something and then go shopping together or see a movie!"said Sophia softly. "Oh goodness, wait until my sister Nikki finds out she'll be leaping for joy!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:55 am

"Well, I am loved now, by you!" Lucas smiled, excited and glad he found Sophia. He now couldn't imagine life without her or where he would be right now. He honestly couldn't. Lucas nodded his head and grinned. "I guess...It's like that saying, treat others how you want to be treated..." Lucas sighed.

Lucas' heart leapt with joy and he just felt like screaming out loud. He was speechless and just smiled greatly and hugged Sophia, but not too hard that it hurt her. "I am so glad to hear that, love," Lucas told her. "Yes, that sounds like a great plan, I could use something to eat," Lucas admitted, afterall, he only been drinking the past few hours.

"I'll do whatever you want to do, I just want to make sure it's with you," Lucas grinned at her. "I am sure your sister will be happy for us," Lucas said, confidently. He then laughed quietly, as he loved hearing Sophia's tinkling bell laugh. "Oh and don't ever stop laughing...it's beautiful," Lucas said, and kissed her ontop of her head.

"Do you want to eat here, darl?" Lucas asked Sophia, or would she prefer to eat somewhere else. He honestly did not care where they ate, as long as they were both happy and where they wanted to be and who they wanted to be with.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 am

Sophia smiled. "I'm now loved by you and of course my sister and parents."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia couldn't even think about her life without Lucas in it, she tried living her life without but she found out it wasn't fun. He was the light of her life and he was basically her life now beside her job and her family. "Yeah your right love, but you don't even to see her to worry about her though."said Sophia seriously. "Oh well just forget her love, you have me and Gabby now."said Sophia softly as she kissed him lightly on the lips.

Sophia giggled and hugged him and gave him a soft warm smile. "Well I'm glad that you glad to hear that love."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "Your not the only one love."said Sophia chuckling. As she looked at the menu she really didn't see anything good to eat her but she guessed she wasn't really in the mood for what they had.

"Aw... your so sweet Lucas love, that's oe of the reson why I love you."said Sophia softlly and gave him a soft warm smile. "I'm sure she will be to, I mean she wanted us together for quite awhile now!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia blushed when he told her don't ever stop laughing for her laugh was beautiful. "Oh thankyou Lucas, I nevered notice alot of people told me it sounded like a bell tinkling."said Sophia smiling. "You should hear me and my sister laugh it's so crazy how we sound in tone like a song!"said Sophia chuckling.

" You want to go somewhere else love, where we can actually see each other!"said Sophia laughinbg her tinkling bell laugh. "But if you want to eat here that's fine I honestly don't care where we go as long as I'm with you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 am

"Oh, your sister wanted us to be together? Well then, it's meant to be!" Lucas grinned at Sophia. Lucas never really believed in destiny, until now. Sophia lifted his hopes up, making the world heaven to him. "Well, I like your laugh, and I hope to never stop hearing it," Lucas admitted to her. It was true, and if he did ever stop hearing it, life would just never be the same again. "I can't wait to hear you and your sister laugh! Be a wonderful sound, I bet," Lucas chuckled.

"Yes, let's go somewhere where we can see eachother," Lucas agreed, as he wanted to see Sophia, his new girlfriend. Her face, her eyes, her lips...everything. "I was thinking that perhaps we could get take out and then go to your place for a little privacy," Lucas said, winking at her, hoping she knew what he was going on about.

"But that is of course, if you want that," Lucas chuckled. Lucas was just so over the moon about all of this, he was willing to do anything like jump out of a plane, with a parachute of course! "I do not want to force you to do anything you don't want to," Lucas said, still wanting to have fun, but being a gentleman at the same time.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:01 am

"Yes we were meant to be love, I don't believe in destiny but we were meant to be."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Well you will always hear me laugh for I'm always laughing about something!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Yeah it so crazy, we never fight about anything we are like attached at the hip!"said Sophia chuckling. "It will sound wonderful for she sounds kindof like well... I don't really know but everyone loves to hear us laugh!"said Sophia smiling. "I love your laugh as well Mr. Montez as well as your smile."said Sophia smiling at him.

"Yes lets do I would like to see all of you."said Sophia softly as she drank the rest of her butterbeer and gotten up from her seat. Sophia smiled at his idea. "Sounds like a wonderful idea love, perhaps maybe chinese or something?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia didn't care what they did together as long as she was with him. "My parents aren't even home there out together celebrating together the birth of the my brother and sister that are twins."said Sophia smiling. "I'm happy that I have more brother and sisters but I'm still the oldest."said Sophia chuckling.

"Of course I want to love, why wouldn't I?"Sophia asked him softly as her pink eyes sparkled at him in the dim light. "Your not forcing me me to do anything love I want to."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 am

"I didn't believe in destiny until I met you," Lucas admitted. He decided he needed to start searching jokes so that everyday he can at least hear Sophia laugh once. "Gabriella and I are like that too, we never fight, we love eachother very much and have no reason to fight, must be because we're twins!" Lucas chuckled.

Lucas then winked and poked his tongue out playfully when she said she would like to see all of him. "Oh, Ms. Lestrange!" Lucas teased. "I'd like to see all of you too," Lucas winked and chuckled. "Chinese it is," Lucas agreed. "Cool, so let's get some chinese and go back to the house," Lucas smiled and wrapped his arm around Sophia's waist after getting up from the seat. "Oh and tell them congratulations for the birth of their twins," Lucas added.

Lucas' eyes turned pink after seeing Sophia's pink eyes sparkle at him. "I just wanted to make sure," Lucas whispered. He then kissed Sophia on the forehead and began to walk to the door of the Leaky Cauldron with Sophia by his side.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:07 am

"I didn't believe in destiny or true love until I met you."said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft warm smile and a kiss. "Well that's good love, maybe one day I can meet Gabriella even though she very shy and then you can meet the rest of my family."said Sophia smiling. "Don't worry, my family is great you already met my mom and sister but you haven't met my father."said Sophia softly. "Don't worry daddy is very nice, he's just overly protective of me at times."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.

Sophia looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully at him and gave him alittle push. "Lucas love, not here!"said Sophia in a teasing voice. "Oh believe me you will trust me."said Sophia smiling and winking at him. "Sounds good love, I can't wait to get home!"said Sophia smiling as she locked hands with him and grabbed her jacket. "Ok love, I'll make sure I'll tell them that you said that."said Sophia giving them a soft warm smile.

"Well thankyou love for doing that, but you have all of me."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile and kissed him. As he kissed her forehead they walked out of the Leaky Cauldron together until Sophia seen her blue mustang parked out front. "I completely forgot I had my mustang parked out here until now, do you just want to drive it and get some chinese food and head home?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:36 am

"Gabriella will be wanting to meet you as soon as possible!" Lucas grinned. He thought about it and realized if this relationship goes really great, then Gabriella will have a awesome, caring, loving in law family. He couldn't be more happier. "All fathers are like that, protective of their daughters...I'll have to show him I mean no harm," Lucas said, almost scared he might be intimidated by Mr. Lestrange.

"Okay, love," Lucas winked and tried not to do that anymore in public. Locking hands with her, they made their way to the door of the cafe to exit. "I can't wait to get home with you," Lucas chuckled. He seriously couldn't contain his love for her in public, it was hard to resist, it was an urge.

"Nah, that's cool, let's take your car, grab some Chinese and go back to your place, easy peasy, babe," Lucas said to Sophia. "Makes it easier, anyway" Lucas added. They exited the cafe together and walked to Sophia's car and got into it and drove off to get some Chinese and head back to Sophia's parents' place.

(OC: Start new topic in homes now? 'Cause it kinda boring to RP our order, lol...)
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top