Read: An idea - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Read: An idea - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Read: An idea

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Read: An idea - Page 4 Empty Re: Read: An idea

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up yet.. but I know there are a few students who are finishing up threads outside of Hogwarts.. don't forget to take this into account as to what they are doing outside of Hogwarts, if there was an overwhelming amount of students posting outside of Hogwarts, I can understand how this would be a problem, but often it is just people finishing up threads outside of Hogwarts because as it's been stated quite a few times, Hogwarts did just open, and people are busy..
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Weasley Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Matthew G. Lestrange wrote:What about cleaning student accounts? Clearing the classes of inactive students, take all the ones not posting and make them only allowed to see Hogwarts? Just an idea, allow those that actually post in Hoggy-Warts outside.

Interesting idea. You'd have to make a new member group to do it, and you'd probably have to define how active your character has to be inside hogwarts to not get put in that member group. Like is one non-class related thread enough? Or is it just attending classes?

I was hesitant to suggest this before, but we could ban people who aren't active inside Hogwarts from doing things like joining the quidditch teams.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 am

Few wee holes in those ideas

Matt, i've already cleared out all the inactive charries, did it at the end of last term, so all the people in classes are supposedly active ones...

Also, it'd take so much effort, unless we did the class attendance stuff, but from an admin point of view it's just too much of a job for an already full plate, as a result it'd be all or none, as i'm the one who's been looking after Hogwarts, that'd be my choice.

Cass (I get the feeling that's selwyn), we're desperate for Quidditch players, if people will sign up, we'll take them haha.

And Chase, i've not seen anything but the classes pick up in Hogwarts recently, there's so much more than classes, i don't understand why people don't post there...
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top