Love is Blind- A Blind Date - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love is Blind- A Blind Date - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love is Blind- A Blind Date

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love is Blind- A Blind Date - Page 3 Empty Re: Love is Blind- A Blind Date

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:30 am

Simon smiled impressively as she began to explain her club, though as she became more and more carried away, he felt the smile morph into one dominated more by amusement than anything, thinking it was interesting how quickly she became swept away in something. He grinned when she apologized and said, "No, no it's fine."

He ate more of his food, realizing he had not eaten in awhile and he quickly ate almost all of it as she finished talking. He swallowed and smiled at her, "I've always thought adventures were fun, though sparingly. So what sort of interesting subjects do you like to read about?"

((Sorry, Im sort of tired))
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind- A Blind Date - Page 3 Empty Re: Love is Blind- A Blind Date

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:53 am

((Don't be sorry. I'm tired too. I also have Chem homework))

Brienne thoughtfully tapped her fork on her plate, "Well, mythology and science have always been my favorites. Especially the fiction that incorporates those elements. I especially love science fiction which explores the different possibilities of biology. Perhaps some planet has a fluorine atmosphere, what would the creatures be made of themselves? They could be carbon or silicon based organisms. Different manners of proteins and such making them up. Perhaps even a different manner of genetic material than DNA. Sci-fi is a fantastic world of near-endless possibility. To make a good science fiction species, one must look at what makes our own biology work, then look upon how it could change through evolving on another planet with different conditions. Like, we have fingernails because we evolved beyond the use of claws, but a different sentient race could still be stuck in that phase". Brienne had a day-dreamy look to her face, relaxing ever so slightly.

Looking at Simon again, she had the same day-dreamy look, full of whimsy and wonder. "I've never met a man that pays so much attention to what I have to say. Well, except one, that being Daniel. He listens to every word I say, but may or may not dismiss it as just a ramble or a rant. He dismisses most of what I say as being useless fact or factoids".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top