Lesson 1 - Basic Level - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson 1 - Basic Level - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson 1 - Basic Level

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson 1 - Basic Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Lesson 1 - Basic Level

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Aurora looked at the professor. The anger had gone and now she was sad. She hadnt meant to do it but why was she getting kicked out. If he knew that she couldnt control her anger at the moment then why did he kick her out? Aurora gathered her things, Went to the front of the room and said. "I did what I did because you didnt deal with Remembrance when she pushed me out of my seat." And to that not waiting for a reply she ran out of the room and up stairs to the towers.

Remembrance looked down as she saw blood drip onto the desk. She quickly used her sleve and wiped the blood off then covered her nose and gathered her things. As soon as she had all of her things she quickly ran out of the room also and headed towards the hospital wing to have her nose checked. she knew that girl couldnt have possibly broken her nose so she thought it was only a bloody nose.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:33 am

Abbey raised her hand. "Well, maybe dementors?" she asked. It seemed like a good answer, and she thought Professor Wilson liked her well enough, so maybe if she was wrong he wouldn't go too hard on her...? Abbey crossed her fingers under her desk - tightly. She just couldn't remember if they had dealt with dementors or not last year.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:38 pm

''Yet, you still aren't allowed to recreate the finals of 1997'', he commented. He turned to Abbey. ''Miss Dawn, yes... you are correct... we are going to be dealing with Dementors, like Basilisks Manticores and similar creatures. Yes, those things you will learn about in your Care of Magical Creatures classes, but here you will learn how to face, defend and defeat them. I think it is enough for today. Class dismissed see you very soon, I do hope. And yes I do want those assignments on my desk by Monday. Five points for Hufflepuff and goodbye'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:30 pm

((Assignments? Anyone wanna help me here? What assignments? Haha))
Sam looked behind him and walked the girls walk out of the door and groaned. "But sir, we could've had a bit of fun, total cat fight, don't you think?" he asked, laughing, knowing he may get into trouble. "Sorry sir, no offence intended, of course, in case i upset you," he said cautiously, before grinning again. "Ok sir, see you soon," he said, standing up and walking out the door, eager to catch a bite of lunch.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:39 pm

''Interesting... but no, not in the classroom, boy. This is a place for teaching and torturing... not for fighting... we have Archer's office for that... if you start a fight there... I'll vouch for anyone... even if he's not from my House, as long as you cause trouble, but still... I haven't told you this.'', he said, winking. That was it for today, he was finished and pretty exhausted... first the newts, and then these... exhausting.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top