Lesson 1 - Basic Level - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson 1 - Basic Level - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson 1 - Basic Level

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson 1 - Basic Level - Page 3 Empty Re: Lesson 1 - Basic Level

Post by Ashley Paul Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 am

It was her first day of school and already she was late for one of her classes. She couldn't believe it. She walked into the classroom seeing that the class had already started. She walked quitely to a seat in the middle row and sat down pulling out her things. She looked up at the students and professor and smiled the best that she could. Of course that was not going to keep her from getting points taken away or detention but at least she would look like she didn't mean to be late. But oh well what happened happened.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Odette ran through the hall as it was rather obvious she was rather late for her first class of Defence against the dark arts. What a bottom of misery she thought for herself as she turned around the corner and ran into the classroom like the wind. "Morning Professor Wilson sorry i'm late.." she said as soon as she caught enough of her breath and sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 am

Ezra rushed into the class right behind Odette.

"Sorry I'm late, one of my other classes was late getting out. I apologize in advance". He took his seat and got everything he needed out and onto the table. You could tell that Ezra had been hurrying, as he had a major build up of brow-sweat. He'd been overworked, so much so that he'd lost track of everything else.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Weasley Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 am

((Mmmmm, I'm just going to pretend Cassie was already here, or this could go on forever))

Cassiopeia studied her nails, thought about what her mother would say if she could see the polish that now adorned them. One of the older girls had offered to do them last night, and since she was older, Cassie hadn't dared refuse. Now her nails sparkled with green and silver glitter.

She decided she didn't care what her mum might think. Her mum was all the way away at home and the nail polish would be taken off before Cassie went back for Christmas break. She shifted her hand into the sunlight and inspected the shine some more.

Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Aurora looked around at the class then she closed her eyes and thought about many hexes and spells. She thought about potions and how she could use them and most importantly she thought about all sorts of magical beings and non beings that could be out there waiting to be explored and played with. This all make her smile until before she knew it SMACK she was on the floow

By the time Aurora had closed her eyes, Remembrance had entered the door. She looked at the professor and said. "Im sorry if i am late professor." She then went to the seat where Aurora was sitting and she threw her back and books and wand acrossed the room then she pushed Aurora out of the seat and whispered "I think you took my spot." To Aurora then sat down and got her things out.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 am

((Oh for christ's sake if you're going to have one of your characters beat another of your characters up so that you have an excuse for being sad all the time, at least post from both accounts... Hurry up and post wilson...))
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 pm

''For those of you being late, meaning Burns, Paul, Phoenix and Crius, I want three paragraphs minimum on what DADA is, your opinion supported by facts from your book. And I do want normal, fair paragraphs, not that crap you use to hand in'', he commented.

''Now, Oliver Twist, that was a good answer! You've been on my classes last year, haven't you? Yes, DADA truly is the art of both defending oneself from harm, but also disposing of harm in a magical way through offensive. Now, we are also going to do with creatures this year... can anyone name a few he, or she, thinks we are going to be dealing with?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:39 am

Aurora sat there looking at Remembrance fire burning in her eyes. She didnt know what she was about to do all she knew was that she wasnt going to be able to control herself. She didnt care what the teacher said she was just about to punch Remembrance and that was that. She had already gotted treated like a pitty seeker and gotten detention so what else would go wrong? She watched Remembrance as Remembrance layed her stuff out. She waited until remembrance was done then kicked remembrances leg and punched her to where she fell out of the chair. She wasnt going to take someone pushing her out of her seat No matter what!

((OOC: Yes i did just god mod Remembrance i gave myself permission))
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:00 am

Sam thought for a second before raising his hand. "Well, we're only the basic class, are we not sir? So... i'd be thinking... maybe ghouls, banshees, umm, some of the aquatic creatures perhaps?" he asked, before a thought occurred to him.

"Sir?" He asked slowly, thinking hard on how to phrase his questions. "Surely you know of the events that took place on the Hogwarts Express, don't you?" He asked, "Of course you do, either that or you're blind deaf and have no way of communicating with the world," he said, shrugging. "Anyway, what i'm getting at is... what about... well... whatever they were that were on the train?" he asked
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:28 am

''You two, Tyson and Holyfield, get out of the classroom immediately. Also, ten points from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw and that same Homwork for the two of you. Next time you try to fight, you will be banned from my classroom until you graduate from this school. And I do not want any excuses nor speech. Shut up and get out!'', Wilson ordered.

''Bloody hell, what idiots! Now, Grigori, is it? This is the Basic Level, true, but we shall be covering all the creatures during this year, meaning that we won't have to deal with them on your N.E.W.T. classes. Now, does anyone want to enlarge his answer and name a few other creatures?'', he asked.

Grigori was asking about the Demons. While he was in Serbia, which was a long time ago, he had heard something about them, legends about beings differing from any other. He knew about them, he knew what they were capable of and he knew that they had a certain goal, or else they would not even appear. Ze'ev... ''No, we won't be learning about them... the Demons. It seems that I am taking the role of my former professor, Cuthbert Binns, now. What you saw on your train was something you shall not deal with! If you happen to bum into one of them again, do not fight... just run'', he commented shortly.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top