Description of Your Character - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Description of Your Character - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Description of Your Character

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Description of Your Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Description of Your Character

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 06, 2008 4:12 am

Zethic wrote:[andrian i can't recalibrate grams use pounds plz]
We use grams in Aus so i'll stay with that.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 2:22 pm

My name is Zoe Weasley and I am 13 years old. I am a half-half, my dad is a pure-blooded wizard and my mom is a muggle. I am from the long Weasley line even though I look nothing like them. I am the oldest I have 2 younger sisters who are 3 years younger and who are twins. Guess it runs in the family.

I am new to Hogwarts. Due to some family issues I was not allowed to attend Hogwarts with others my age. My father had special permission from the ministry to teach me at home. However, with the changes the permission was withdrawer. So here I am, a 3rd year at Hogwarts. Unlike my family I have been placed in Hufflepuff, which was a shock to I think almost everyone. But it’s nice.

I am short, only 5 foot tall. I have shoulder length light brown hair. My eyes are a dark brown. I am supposed to wear glasses but often I don't. I love dressing up but can also be very down to earth.

Love meeting new people but can be very shy. Even though I can be shy once I know that I can trust you I warm up pretty quickly. I am also very cautious of who I am around. That is one thing my dad instilled in me.

I love my studies and work hard at them. But I do like to also have a good time. I am in my best element when I am outside. So I guess being sorted into Hufflepuff was not such a shock.

I have a pet cat her name is Kit. Kit has a mind of her own and I often can find her roaming around by herself keeping an eye on things. She is a real good judge of people and will warn me when she doesn’t like people.

My patronus is a Kola bear. Not sure why still trying to figure that one out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:54 am

Jess Potter wrote:
Zethic wrote:[andrian i can't recalibrate grams use pounds plz]
We use grams in Aus so i'll stay with that.

We use grams in India too, but not even a newborn child can weight 46 grams, I think he meant 46 kilograms, and that is maybe equal to 95 pounds, just taking a guess Wink
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:42 am

Hey...
I'm Nikki Tongue and I'm a 13 year old girl. I'm sweet,caring,kind and innocent but I can be a cheeky monkey sometimes, so beware! I'm short, I have fair skin, blue eyes, long brown hair with blonde streaks and I weigh 25 kilograms. (Andrian you may want to re-read yours, you've got ALOT of mistakes....) I'm also a grammer prefectionist.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:01 am

Razz You always like to do that

Alright i will sweetie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:00 am

lol..its just I recorrect people on their speech and grammer..dunno why ...maybe cause of the best teacher i had in primary years.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:04 am

Ah, yes Ms.Heffinan

I agree she was a great teacher
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 am

definetely...unlike the one we've got now for high school...bluegh -_-"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:10 am

Yeah since I'm not into halo anymore [aka its been banned] I'll come up with new one.

Adrenn Adalay Thompson is a 15 year old boy who has grown up with problems. His parents were killed right in front of him at age six, his adopted family ran into the Mafia, his adopted dad always worked, and his adopted mom was always in phone calls about something he never knew about. When he turned 11 he found out that his bilogical mom and dad were wizard and witchs and he was forced to go to school. When he turned 14 he left for New York City when his family was threatened to be killed by a certain Mafia. Oen year later he returned a totally different person
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:28 pm

Ok, Hey everyone. I'm back. I have changed my description a little bit. Just thought I would repost for those who didn't know me and to introduce the new me.

My name is Zoe Weasley and I am 15 and in my 5th year here at Hogwarts.

I am half-half. My dad was a wizard and my ma was a muggle. Cousin to the Weasley, even though I don't really look like the rest of them. I am the oldest of my family. I have 2 sisters.

I am short for my age only 5 foot tall. I have shoulder length light brown hair and my eyes are a dark brown. I am suppose to wear glasses but often I don't.

I am very shy at first but once I get to know you I warm right up. I am also very cautious of who I am around.

I love my studies and work hard at them. But I do like to have a good time also.

I own a Maltese cat named Kit. She has a mind of her own and can often be found roaming the school on her own. Mrs. Norris hate her but Kit loves it.

My animags is a aubrun Raccoon. I have silver streaks on my ears and tail. Up until about a year ago my patronus was a Kola but it has started to change. Now it is a copy of my animags form.

After many years of fearing the idea of flying, I have embraced it. I am now one of my house beaters. Along with the added responsiblity of quidditch I am also a prefect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top