Love comes in the strangest ways.... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love comes in the strangest ways.... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love comes in the strangest ways....

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love comes in the strangest ways.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Love comes in the strangest ways....

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 am

Ashley blushed so brightly that her cheeks looked like roodoffs noise on each side. She quickly walked into the house and closed the door behind them. It was messy inside but that's what you get with no mother to clean up. Ashley lead Anti to her room, once walking in to it you could tell that it was her room. It was much cleaner than the rest of the house. It wasn't a perfectly clean room but it was livable. "So this is my room. Here is my stereo system, my game consoles, and my closet full of clothes." Ashley said poiting at each area as she mentioned them. The room wasn't to big, but big enough for two people to walk around in without bumping into each other. Ashley walked over to the bed and sat down. She wondered what Anti was thinking about right now.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Love comes in the strangest ways.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Love comes in the strangest ways....

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:01 am

Anti followed, looking around. Being a personality in a strange basis of existence, he'd never known a home like this and was curious. He smiled and whistled at her games.

"Nice collection," he said, flopping backwards on the bed next to her."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Ashley smiled as she watched Anti become a normal guy and pay more attention to the games she had then her. But she was use to it so she didn't mind. This is the kind of life that she grew up in. "Yeah, I got alot of games. I make my own money during the summer and spend it all on games. I've beaten all of them. So go for it if you would like." Ashley said leaning back on the bed to watch him play. After a few seconds she heard a door in the house open. Someone must be home. But she wasn't going to worry about it. They probably didn't even know that she was home.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:35 am

"No thanks, I have either beaten them or don't like them, or both,"Anti responded, yawning and taking her hand into his without really thinking about it. "Hm..where do you wanna eat tonight? I'll take you out to eat if you'd like."

In all reality, he just wanted more time with her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Ashely smiled when Anti said that he had beaten most of the games that she owned. But her smiled turned into a blush when she felt Anti's hand grab hers. Being with this guy was starting to get better and better. So when he asked him questions it took her a second to answer. She thought about having dinner here, but Anti being around her father and brothers was not a good idea. So going out would be a good idea. "Well if we go out, where would it be? So that I know what to wear." Ashley asked him, turning her head towards her closet thinking about the clothing inside of it.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 am

"Um...I was thinking we could go to the movies. There's like hot dogs and stuff at the one I'm talking about. Turn it into a real big first date, ya know?"

Smiling at her blush, he gently kissed her cheek.

"Everywhere we go will be tee shirt and jeans," Anti told her, looking down at his own attire and laughing.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 am

Ashley blushed as Anti kissed her cheek. She then laughed when Anti told her where it was that he was planing on taking her, and what he was wearing. "Oh, of course. How silly of me. I guess that would be a good idea. Just let me change my shirt and I will be ready to go. ok?" Ashley said standing up and heading for her closet. She grabed a black shirt with pink hearts on it. She walked to the bathroom, changed her shirt then walked back out. "Ok I'm ready." Ashley said walking over to Anti and grabing his hand so that she could lead him out of the house. She knew that her dad and brothers would be wondering why he was here.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Anti nodded and smiled.

"You look magnificent in anything, Ashley," he told her with a grin as he held her hand. With a quick step he pulled her out of the room. "Sooo know any good eating places around here?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm

Ashley blushed brightly when Anti complemented her. "Thanks. Yeah I know a little place. It doesn't sell much but it's still good." Ashley whispered till they where out of the house. Once outside she would usely let go of his hand, but she didn't want to. "Do you know how to apperate?" Ashley asked him thinking of how they would get there if he didn't. 'If not, then we are going to have to walk it. It's kind of far." Ashley said intertwining her fingers with his. She liked the feel of his hand in hers, it felt right. like it was suppose to be there all this time. If only she had found him along time ago.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 am

Anti shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'm a vampire," he told her, lifting her into his arms. "I'll just run. Which way, how far, what's it called?"

With a wide grin he kissed her lips gently.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top