Love comes in the strangest ways.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love comes in the strangest ways.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love comes in the strangest ways....

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love comes in the strangest ways.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love comes in the strangest ways....

Post by Ashley Paul Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:28 am

Ashley sighed, she didn't really go anywhere when she was bored. Most of the places were filled with people that didn't like her or no one at all. So she would go to the library at the school and sulk in a dark corner. She couldn't very well do that with him. "Um...well I don't really go anywhere. Most people don't like me being around them. So I go to the library or stay in my room studying." Ashley said to him still looking at the ground. She sighed again. "Um...I am kind of getting hungry. So how about we get some Butterbeers at the pub." Ashley said looking up at him for a second. "Yeah it is kind of hot." Ashley said suddenly feeling his hand move into hers. Being around so many guys during her life, she wasn't use to them wanting to be close to her. So it took all of her will power not to slap the guy. She did think that it was cute that he was holding her hand, and they had only just meet. He must really like her. She looked up at him and smiled.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Love comes in the strangest ways.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Love comes in the strangest ways....

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Anti shrugged and began walking towards the pub. He saw her moment of indecision about holding his hand, then returned her smile.

"Haven't you ever held a guys hand before?" he asked. "That's normally the first date stuff."

He laughed as he opened the door to the pub, the rough wood making his hand itch, so he stuffed it in his pocket when they were both through. Ordering two drinks, he pulled her to a far corner, away from everyone else.

"So, Ashley," he began. "What's your favorite thing to do?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:07 am

Ashley felt her cheeks warm up with embarasment. She had never really been on a real date before. The only other person that she had been with was a muggle when she was 7. "Um....no not really." Ashley said walking through the entrance to the pub. She let him order her drink then sat in a booth with him away from people. In the darkness of the corner she could bearly see his pale skin now. But that was ok, she was going to be stair at the table most of the time anyway. Then he asked her a question and before she could think about it she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. "I like to play sports." She said giving herself a blonde slap, she looked down and picked up her drink drowning her self in it's wonderfull taste.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:08 am

"Sports? That's cool," Anti said smiling. "What kind? Football? Soccer?...table tennis?"

The last one was a joke, and he chuckled. The door scraped open as another person walked into the already crowded pub, and he sighed.

"Uh you wouldn't happen to know of a better place than this...?" he asked her. "I'd rather be able to hold a conversation with you away from gossiping people."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:00 am

Ashley was surprised, he had taken it well. He was happy that she like sports, and what was good was that she was good at them. "I like to play them all. I'm awesome at table tennis." Ashley said drinking more of her drink. She sighed also when the next person had entered the pub. "Um...well we could always head back to my place. But don't get any ideas. I know how a guys brain thinks. As soon as the girl says anything about her place and him being there, they get all 'I'm getting lucky' faces." She said smiling and drinking the rest of her drink. She stood up and waited for him to hold her hand and walk out of the pub.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Anti shrugged.

"Okay," he said smiling. "I don't want to on the first date anyway. Never a good thing. The relationship lasts less."

He put an arm over her shoulder.

"So you've never had a boyfriend?"

Steering her out of the pub, he began to walk towards the exit. "Where do you live?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:53 am

Ashley blushed deeply as Anti put his arm over her shoulder. It's not that she didn't want him to, she did. It's just that she never had anyone do that before. "Um...no not really." Ashley said hoping that he wouldn't ask why, she hated having to go in to detail of the reason why she was pethetic. But this thought was interupted when he asked her where she lived. Was it ok that he knows? Was it ok that anyone knew? Her father hated for people with magic to know where he lived. So he had her put up portkeys so that they didn't know how to get to the house. "Um....I've put up a portkey so that I can get back and forth quicker." Ashley said not telling the whole truth. She walked with him into a dark alley, held his hand, then grabed a broken, burnt, and torn book on the ground. They rushed off to her house. They landed in the yard. It was a small, two story house that looked like it could use a paint job. But that's what you get when you live with all guys.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Anti could see she was uncomfortable, and didn't push the subject. Either of them. As they landed, he stepped towards the house then stopped.

"Is anyone here?" he asked Ashley, a little worried. One time he had dated a girl who's dad attacked him and strung him up by his ears for three days because he kissed her on the cheek...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Paul Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Ashley felt Anti stop in his tracks. She turned around towards him, then smiled and held in a laugh when she saw the look on his face. Then she couldn't help but laugh alittle bit when she heard what he had to say. "Oh it's not my dad that you have to worry about, it's my brothers. They like to protect me like I was there dog or something. They won't hurt you just make sure that you are good enough for me. Seeing as I have never really had a boyfriend before, this will be the first time that they get to do so." Ashley said holding his hand and leading him to the front door. She grabed a key out of her pocket then opened the door. "Hello? Is anyone home?" Ashley yeld into the house, hoping for no answer.
Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:16 am

Anti shrugged.

"I don't think I am but I know I'm lucky," he said chuckling. "I really like you already."

That last bit was whispered into her ear...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top