Smudges - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Smudges - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Smudges

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smudges - Page 2 Empty Re: Smudges

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:07 am

Goodbye again, Alice Elijah thought grimly. His eyes pooled with unshed tears as he watched the paper crinkle and burn. With a sigh, he jumped up and climbed over the seats. He pushed the window open and took the cigarette out of his mouth. He dropped the blackened paper and he watched it curl up into nothing before finally burning away. He sighed and rested his forehead against the cool pain of the window, keeping his hand clenched around the lighter. “Elijah Krum what have I told you before about burning things in here!?” he heard Zoe’s voice and he looked up, a smirk dancing across his lips. She huffed and slammed the glass of beer down on the table before flouncing away. Elijah grinned to himself and put the cigarette back between his lips. He didn’t feel better but she was gone again. It was like closure..kind of. The only thing irking him was the incessant coughing. That was a bit uncalled for.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:13 am

Aurora continues to cough. After a bit it was way to hard to breath and she passed out. The smoke was the only thing that could have made it like this. She had never been around smoke before so it could be why she passed out. Her mind zooomed and the next thing that happened was blank, she didnt know what was happening. All she knew was that there was smoke then pitch blackness.

Last edited by Aurora Nye on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:43 am

((Aurora your posts have to be at least 75 words))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 am

((there are that much!)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am

(( Nick you have no right to invade other people's threads just to remind another roleplayer of the word count. Aurora is aware, she's not stupid, and even if she was writing below that I would gently remind her. May I point out that her last post was 74 words? That's one word away. I doubt that, that really matters and regardless it does not concern you. It's my responsibility to remind her as is it hers to remind me if either of us drop below the word limit. Worry about your own posts instead of other people's. ))

One sure fire way of burning cigarettes quickly was to continuing to take drags one after the other. This made the rate of the ash production faster and it just made everything get better faster. Once it was burned down, Elijah flicked it out of the window. But not before there was a bang. He looked around and saw that a girl had more or less collapsed. His eyebrows shot to his hairline and he glanced at Zoe who was returning to his table once more. The two exchanged incredulous looks and Elijah jumped off of the chair and walked over to the girl. He resisted the urge to nudge her with his foot and he knelt down. He put the back of his hand to her forehead and frowned. Well, she wasn’t running a fever. Rolling his eyes, Elijah reached over and pulled a pepper shaker off of the table. He shook some of the pepper onto his hand and held it under nose. At the very least it would make her sneeze and she’d wake up. Unless she sneezed while unconscious...
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 am

Aurora sneezed. She didnt speak or do anything. Her eyes were foggy and her thoughts werent strait. "Wha- What ha- happened?" She asked wearily. What was going on? Where was she? Who were these people? She didnt remember a thing anymore. Why were those people over close to her? Why was she not sitting down drinking a butterbeer? She sat up and looked down for a bit. She saw a small note pad that had belonged to her but she wondered who it belonged to. She didnt remember much besides her name pretty much.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:12 am

She’d definitely hit her head but she wasn’t bleeding which was a good sign. Elijah’s hand instantly reached out and touched her back, supporting her as she sat up. She was disorientated from what he could tell. He would have been too if he’d hit the floor like that. But she looked alright for the most part; she was just a bit confused. Elijah put the pepper shaker on the table and put his other hand on her shoulder. “Are you alright?” He crooned softly. “Do you remember your name, age and all of the rest of it?” He looked at her eyes, a serious expression on his face, and he frowned. “Let’s start with a simple one, hmm? Do you remember where you are?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:49 am

Aurora looked at him. "Who are you? What are you talking about?" She asked him. After a bit she said, "Am i at my grandma's house?" She asked him. She didnt know what was going on or where she was or anything. "I dont know whats going on? can i go to sleep? Im tired i want to sleep" She said. She started acting like a little child as she did only when something was truely wrong/
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum