The world is a Vampire - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The world is a Vampire - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The world is a Vampire

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The world is a Vampire - Page 3 Empty Re: The world is a Vampire

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 am

Zara made her way up the stairs quickly, finding the master bedroom with ease, she pushed herself into it, and glanced around before hearing the tearing outside. She grinned widely and went into the bathroom, waiting until she heard him outside the door. When the door opened, she stayed silent, as though waiting for something else. Slowly, and near silently, she slide across the wall by the door, when he was all the way inside, she slowly pushed on the door, and with a soft click, it closed.

"Hello Vito Dee Symons." She said softly, and moved around him now, so that her silhouette could be seen to him. "I must ask you a question before we get on with everything." She said and suddenly there was a flare of light that illuminated her face for the briefest of moments before only the soft red glow of the end of a cigarette was seen, and the smell of burning tobacco could be smelt. She circled him tightly, so that she could run her fingers across his back, and snake them around his chest.

"Like you I have things about me that I don't like others to do... like here.." She said softly, handing him the cigarette. "Don't burn me.. I like my skin unmarked okay?" She moved closer to him, and ran her hands over his shoulders, taking in the smell of his expensive cologne, unable to see him in the dark, that was completely fine with her. "Is there Anything." She purred softly. "Anything at all, you don't want me to do?" She said softly. "If you don't speak up now, I will do anything I please." She felt a soft menacing giggle escape her lips, and she plucked the cigarette out of his fingers again, before turning around and dancing off. Finding the bed, she stretched out on it, and waited.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 pm

The leopard circled Vito slowly, flicking her tail back and forth, occasionally lifting her elegant paw to run her claws playfully along his skin, though she did not scratch him.

She spoke in a quiet, trained voice that reminded Vito so much of his own, only feminized, perfected by the opposite gender. They were so similar; she spoke of not wanting any harm to come of her flawless skin, while he himself had been thinking of burning her with the cigarette they had been passing between each other over the past few moments- it was as if she had read his mind. Vito parted his own lips and drew in a breath of the fine nicotine when the cigarette was placed in-between two of his fingers by the female before him, “Touch my hair and I’ll cut out your pretty little heart,” he purred into the smoke before him, revealing his own, cat-like qualities, his eyes narrowed in a very animalistic way, though it was impossible for either of the two to see anything other than the red glow of the tip of their cigarette in the dark-as-hell room.

Fire and darkness. Fire, darkness, and smoke.

Vito stood there for a moment, still with his feet firmly on the ground as he listened for another sound from Zara, another indication that she was not a figment of his imagination- which seemed to be an option that his mind enjoyed jumping back to simply to torture him with the idea. She sat upon the mattress, and Vito heard the sound of the poor-quality bed frame squeaking softly.

He drew in a celebratory breath of cigarette smoke, which tasted smooth on his tongue, and expensive. Who’s cigarette was he smoking then? Was it Zara’s or was it his own? If it was, indeed, her cigarette, and that was money that he tasted on his sensitive tongue, it was a definite indication that the female he would be spending the evening with had a fair amount of money. Which didn’t make sense. Vito had assumed from the start that Zara Ellis was a call girl, someone who would do anything to get the money they needed- but she was more intelligent than most of them, and she had played his game, and had won.Vito dropped the last of the dead cancer stick on the hardwood floor, listening as it crumbled upon impact; the ember would probably burn the place down.

The idea interested him to say the least.

The poltergeist brought his hands to the shoulders of his suit and he began to shrug out of the jacket, turning around on the spot at the same moment, so that he was once again facing Ms. Perfection Personified. Questions continued to tear through his brain; he was incredibly curious about the female, he had to admit. She had managed to rope him in thus far with her mysterious mask and her wit, and he was dying to figure out what lay beneath both the clothing clinging to her small frame and the well-planned expressions she wore. “I’ve got to ask…” Vito hung his jacket over a near chair, which he found by mistake when attempting to fling the article of clothing to the side, “who are you?- and I don't mean your name, doll, we did that already.”

Vito’s appearance flickered in the dark, his attention straying away from the way he looked while no one could see him- the light switch was flicked off and the monsters came out to play. He joined Zara upon the bed, his full lips once more curling into his signature, default smirk of amusement, which he brushed roughly against her lips upon finding them. “And if you don’t tell me, I’ll kill you when we’re done having our fun…understand?” he asked in a mockingly chirpy voice.

Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 am

Zara listened to the soft rustling as his jacket came off with ease. Even in the dark she could almost feel how handsome he was, like the dark only made her more aware of how he looked, then it did hide him. The tip of the cigarette went out, and she watched it as it fell to the floor and burned out there, her eyes watching as his feet moved to her. Don't touch his hair, if that was all she would have almost laughed. Later she would probably find some hidden quirk that would unleash this monster of his, the one she wanted so desperately to see.

Her heart quickened when she heard his footsteps cross the room, and then felt as the bed moved, taking the weight of the beautiful man beside her. She could almost feel him smiling as he ran his lips over hers, and she felt a soft giggle escape her lips as he asked who she was. "Who am I? That's a fun question, I guess I could call me... you." She said, a twisted grin crossing her lips as she moved up beside him, her arms now going to his shoulders, bringing herself to him for another kiss. "I am you, I am your mind, your imagination, your worst fear, and your greatest memory." She took his lips in hers and could taste the last of her cigarette on his lips, almost feel the intoxicating warmth of the fire that burned in his soul. She was drawn to it like a bug to a light, wanting more and more of it until she was zapped to her death. But first, she had a question to answer.

Pulling her hungry lips off of his, she stayed so that her face was close to his, her hands around his shoulders, her body pressed against him as she straddled him. "I can sense your uncertainty Vito." She whispered, the room suddenly feeling much hotter. She slipped out of her cloak and it slithered to the ground in a heap, her bare arms rubbed against his, and she could feel the temperature of the room increase. "I am real, you may see me here and there, often as fleeting as smoke." She said her body pressing against his so lightly it was as though she may disappear in a heartbeat. Her lips lingered over his, her breath lightly playing with his lips, caressing them as her fingers ran over his chest lightly, playing with the corners of his collar bone, and the roundness of his shoulders. "Who am I?" She whispered her tone completely relaxed and airy. "I am you."
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:47 am

One article of clothing was removed at a time as Zara Ellis answered Vito’s question, though the answer he received was almost as dissatisfying as the simple touches of her lips that she treated him with, which were then fallowed by the antagonizing playfulness of the female’s body being pressed entirely against his, which caused Vito’s dark brown eyes to faint, rolling over backwards like a dog into the bag of his skull- though he would not be compared to such a filthy animal as a dog unless it were something as simple as a movement of his eyes that was being spoken of, and had it left anyone else’s lips, rather than passed through his own mind, he would have lost his temper upon hearing such words for certain.

It was as if Zara wasn’t actually in the room with him anymore as she whispered such words into his ears; as if a spirit which he had upset had come out to get revenge on the young man who had toyed around with her for a bit too long. It was as if said, angry spirit had stepped inside Vito’s mind and had taken his thoughts in her hand to use for her own advantage.

“It seems to me,” Vito began, his voice steady and even despite the immense amount of effort he had to put into keeping it that way under such circumstances, “that a lot of people like telling me that their the same as me… but you”- Vito lowered his head; his lips had been fortunate enough to found the skin of her shoulders in the dark room at last- “seem to be suggesting that you’re all in my head.” His fingers met the edges of the female’s leather corset and his heart grabbed hold of his ribs like the bars of a prison cell, giving them a violent shake, “Either that or you’re fishing and I just gave you the key to my mind,” he added, speaking directly to the skin above her collarbone.

“Trust me, I considered it…” he added, his voice trailing off; he enjoyed the sound of his own voice, but he wanted to hear hers; hers sounded like a dangerous animal purring in his ears, and he liked the idea of having someone of equal power and intelligence- it appears you’ve met your match- so near him for the moments it lasted; until he found it necessary to end her life, he would make the most out of the fact that he had found such a precious diamond lying about.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 am

Zara felt her whole body tremble as his hands slid over her shoulder to her ribcage. "Oh, but don't you get it Vito?" She whispered dangerously, finally pressing her full weight against him, her hair falling across his face in waves of perfume. "I am." she giggled and pressed against him now, pushing herself up to him, pressing her lips onto his as she settled against him. Her hands finding the edge of his shirt, and smiling at him in the dark. She felt like a prowling cat, her eyes shining in the dark as she surveyed her catch. Her catch tonight was someone who was almost as lovely as herself. Almost as cunning and almost as wise. She said almost in her head because she knew for a fact that no one could equal the beauty of a woman's body. Even if it was a man, he still had a certain... hulkiness that made him just a bit more unattractive to the fluttering shape of her own body.

"I've had the key all along Vito, I never needed you to hand it over." She whispered pulling off his shirt, careful not to mess with his hair as it got to his head. She grinned and ran her cold hands over his fiery chest, feeling the muscles, feeling the strain as they pressed against his skin, desperate to get out, and desperate to stay in at the same time. She grinned again and smiled, running her lips over his chest, and then stopped just above his belly button. "There is something odd between us." She said suddenly, coming up so that her face was even with his again. "Something.." She let her hands trail over his shoulders, cold fingers meeting warm skin. "I want to feel you, and then we shall talk." She whispered and then found his lips again. Knowing she was done with talking, he had gotten his answer, now it was time to bring the night to the climax it had so been waiting to reach. Her hand snaked around to the back of his neck, not touching his hair, but close enough to be a threat to him.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top