The world is a Vampire - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The world is a Vampire - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The world is a Vampire

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The world is a Vampire - Page 2 Empty Re: The world is a Vampire

Post by Zara Ellis Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

When Zara realized he wasn't following her, she sighed and glanced behind her. He wasn't there, so she turned around, wondering if he was just playing with her. Her eyes scanned from side to side, taking in the alley way as she came to the stairs at the end that led out of Knockturn Alley. Gliding down them, she turned a corner and saw, with a flicker of amusement, Vito Dee Symons waiting for her. It crossed her mind as to how he got there, but she concealed her curiosity for a moment. There were a lot of things in the wizarding world she had no idea of, and he probably had just apparated.

"Why hello, fancy seeing you here." she said as she walked up to him, and stopped a few feet from in front of him. "I was thinking you had gotten tired of our little game." She stayed her distance from him, making sure to keep far enough away so that it wasn't flirting, but close enough so that she appeared interested in him. She set her mask and started to arrange what emotions she wanted him to see. She was a thief, and she knew all of the things that could put a man's heart thumping. Have sex, tie them to the bed, and steal their valuables, it wasn't the first time she had had a game like this.

Smirking she let her eyes rake his figure and smiled knowingly. He wasn't ready yet, but she sure was. "Hmm, but I don't know, you just walking away like that, has got me pretty disappointed in our game, I was thinking I might get to know Vito Dee Symons a bit better then I already do, but now I see that you have closed that part off to me." She said a bit over dramatically, but she didn't really care. She was grinning and her eyes had found his. His eyes were so emotionless though, it made her eyebrows raise slightly as she stared into them. So dark, and amused, and... non human. It almost made her shudder, but she kept it in, her mask flickering a moment to betray her curiosity of his stare.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:44 am

And there she was, walking towards him, just as he had wanted. “Doesn’t everyone want to know more about Vito Dee Symons?” Vito asked, but his voice made the sentence sound nothing like a question, and a hell of a lot like a statement.

He took a step forward, parting his lips slightly, he was close enough to her lips to kiss her, and there was a look in his eyes that suggested that he wanted to- but there was also a taunting look in his eyes as he looked at her face. “I know plenty about you, however; you smoke, your very confident, you have something to hide, and you like games,” Vito stated, allowing her to hear what he had already collected about her from her simple actions during the past ten minutes or so that they had been around each other.

Vito searched her eyes for some sort of response, the corners of his lips slowly twitching upward into a devilish grin. He brushed his lips against Zara’s, but not yet to the point where he had kissed her. He was teasing her… testing her; she had already had him fallow after her once, now he wanted to see if she was interested enough in him to fallow him- and so, he turned around and started in the opposite direction, running a hand through his hair when he felt a strand fall into his face.

“and your curious…” Vito added in a sing-song voice, fallowed by a icy laugh that would send shivers down anyone’s spine… but he had not stop walking, because he honestly believed that no one who had ever met him, could resist fallowing after him. They always fallowed, no matter who it was.

Well… that was one way to test a theory, wasn’t it?
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:51 am

Zara blinked slightly when he stated what he knew about her, inches from her lips. She didn't even more, didn't make a move to kiss him, but let him brush his lips against hers. And she knew immediately that she wanted more. She half closed her eyes, taking in his scent, was that an expensive cologne? Her eyes rolled up into her head slightly and she opened them to see him walking away. She may not be as sneaky as he was, getting around her all the way without him seeing her, but she could make sure he knew she was following.

She started after him, her steps slow and calculated, knowing it was a full out game now. She slowly caught up to him however until she was standing beside him. "Since I ran into you, I know things too." She said softly, bringing the cigarette to her lips. "You smoke, you're in some kind of pain, you wear expensive cologne, and you're very sneaky, if not, you have some sort of trick up your sleeve." She glanced at him and smiled lightly, walking between him and a brick wall. She reached out and let her fingers drag over the rough surface.

"Oh, and before I knew you.." she said lazily, taking in a deep breath of the smells around her. "I knew that you own the club Satin's, you kill things, which I don't mind." She glanced over at him through her eyelashes, grinning slightly. "And you have some sort of red headed play thing.. which I also don't mind." She said as though clarifying that she wasn't looking for a long term relationship, just a night of entertainment.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:37 am

It wasn’t long before Vito’s ears picked up the sound of heals clicking behind him, and then the already-familiar voice of one flirtatious brunette that he was started to enjoy quite a bit; she had chosen to fallow him, obviously, and when others showed any sort of interested towards him, Vito usually enjoyed their company. She was walking beside him now, he noticed, and glanced at her, his dark brown eyes examining her face for a moment, though it was her lips that they seemed most interested in. The words that she was speaking, he could have cared less for, but conversation was normally a necessary part in any sort of challenge- but what were the terms and conditions? Was she trying to bore him? He really could see no way for him to turn that into an interesting evening. He had wanted her to play hard to get- and she sure had for a moment- but things had changed, and all of a sudden he found he was feeling less interested in being victorious, and more interest in claiming his prize. He averted his gaze, knowing that his eyes held not amusement, but desire.

A redhead? That thumping life source beneath his ribcage seemed to slow until the point where it was almost impossible that he was still breathing, let alone walking; she had mentioned a redhead plaything, and it had certainly caught his attention. Irritation was his first reaction, irritation and a feeling in the pit of his stomach that made him want to vomit. Ever since Vito had spilled his guts to Jack on her command, he couldn’t help himself but feel as if everyone within the area could simply look into his eyes and read the life story of Vito Dee Symons whenever the redheaded burden was mentioned.

It was quite remarkable that Vito had managed to keep his face entirely expressionless, “To be completely honest with you, I wouldn’t give a damn if you cared about what sins I’ve committed; it would be no different. You’re beautiful, I’m beautiful- if it weren’t so, you’d either be a puddle of blood on the road or I wouldn’t have even thought you important enough to killyou,” Vito explained; he wanted to make it clear that all he wanted from her was sex so that he didn’t have to clear it up for her later on, and he had a good feeling she felt the same way.

Vito dropped his used-up cigarette on the ground after taking one last drag from that particular cigarette, and stopped walking, “I’m bored,” he stated, his voice sounding somewhat suggestive as he turned his head so that he was face-to-face with the devil’s advocate. “I don’t like feeling bored,” he added, “so this is the part of our game when the small talk ends and the fun part begins. As much as I love my club, Satin’s sounds like just another repeat. We’ll barrow a place”- when Vito used the word ‘barrow’ it sounded very sarcastic- “and if anyone is home I’ll make sure that their evening is entertaining as well,” he suggested, his lips curled in a way that, when paired with the dark look in his eyes, made him look rather devious. He wanted to see how Zara Ellis handled being told to taking such risks.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 am

Zara glanced at him and realized with a shock that he seemed to be reacting oddly to her Red head comment. It was just a play thing? Why was he so upset over it? But he concealed it quickly, and took on his regular countenance, like the feelings of before were gone. They had roused her curiosity, but she knew better then to push her luck. If he told her, fine, if he didn't, fine. As he spoke, she felt a grin flit across her face. He obviously knew what he wanted. Knew it, and was going to get it. She had no desire to fight against his choice. He was beautiful, and he had every right to brag about it. She knew she was beautiful, but she still felt a small ounce of satisfaction when he said she was. Obviously she was not losing her charm.

Zara fell to a stop next to him, letting her own cigarette join his on the ground. Without looking at it she turned and looked at Vito. Borrow a place, fine, have sex, great. Today was turning into a better and better thing. She knew she would never see him again, and she had no interest too, unless they could enjoy this game again. Killing people, having sex, and leaving. Sounded like a plan to her, but she wondered how far she should push it before she let in completely. "Borrow a place eh?" She asked softly, and found herself leaning against the wall, making sure her curves were completely clear to him, as though to remind him who was actually in charge here. There was no mistaking the desire, and her body was enough to make him want her. That was power in itself, and she could almost smell it in the air.

She did quite enjoy his club, with the lights, sound, sex, drugs, and alcohol. But borrowing a place sounded so much better. "I do love a little... entertainment with strangers." She said glancing around the street. She wasn't quite sure where their wanderings had gotten them to. Nor did she care much, there were a few houses in this area, and it was rather homely. She pushed off the wall again, and could feel her throat itching for another cigarette. But she didn't reach for one, not yet, not when the game was so close to becoming a prize. "Tell me Vito Dee Symons, what do you love most in a woman?" She asked casually, not caring about the answer, but wondering how much she should.. help, her appearance when he finally got her into the dark. He obviously enjoyed her now, and redheads seemed to be his thing, that one girl she had seen running down the stairs the other night had been redhead, and his play thing was a redhead. So she grinned, and shook her head lightly.

She wasn't a metamorphagus, but hair color was her specialty. She loved her hair, and everything to do with it, so slipping out a long, thin wand, that was pitch black and elegant, almost matching with Zara herself, she flicked it lightly and shook her head. Her hair, once up in an odd side pony tail, fell down to her shoulders, and turned a light, pleasant reddish-brown. "I'm an observant girl Vito." She said and moved towards him now, pushing this game to a whole new level, as she moved right to where her chest almost touched his. "And I have noticed a few quirks about you." She smiled lightly, her lips near his, but not touching.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:41 am

There must have been a level of beauty that humans were never supposed to be able to reach, because Vito could have sworn he felt his heart catch fire, and burn up into a pile of black ash which then floated about in his body like dust. Red hair. It was too much for Vito. Perfection was a level no one other than himself was meant to reach, and yet, there stood Miss Perfection, right in front of him with herself pressed closely up against him. That destroyed heart of his made his chest feel empty to the point where he gave up attempting to find a heartbeat beneath his ribcage, and simply lived off of Zara’s heartbeat.

He wanted to light her heart on fire, to stop it from beating so that hers wasn’t taunting him anylonger.

Vito no longer cared for games, she’d won as far as he was concerned. He brushed his lips over hers, before loosing any and all self-control he had managed to hold onto; Vito snaked an arm around her waist, and then another, moving his lips away from his lips suddenly before attacking her neck.

GAME OVER; she had momentarily defeated Vito Dee Symons.

The redhead fetish was definitely something Vito would have to work on if a woman could have that much power over him simply by changing up her hair color, that much he knew was true, but he dismissed the thoughts that ran through his mind, pushing them to the back of his mind to be dealt with later on; his fingers had somehow ended up in the red hair atop Zara’s head and were busy killing the hair tie. He wanted to pull her hair out of her skull and have it all for himself. Her screaming would be an added bonus.

“Pick a house,” Vito spoke briefly, taking his full lips away from her skin to do so, his face hovering near hers. His eyes, they were dark and appeared slightly catlike; he was dangerous now that his self-control had been demolished completely, that much was clear.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 am

Zara knew she had won. Everything about Vito told her she had, and it caused her immense satisfaction to see his self control crumble. He knew she had won, and she knew she had won, so all was right in the world. She felt a painful longing in her chest when his lips only brushed hers for a second, but it was filled almost immediately when he started to kiss her neck, his arms pulling her closer. She grinned and let out a soft gasp, she needed to know what he liked, and fast, so she knew how to... encourage him on.

She glanced behind her and jerked her head to the nearest house. The lights were off, but that didn't mean no one was home, it was pretty late, so they might be asleep. She didn't exactly care though. "Come.." She whispered and grabbed his wrist roughly. Pointing her wand at the door, it was burst inwards with a loud bang. She waited a moment, before walking in completely, and pulling him in behind her. She let go of his wrist and closed the door with a soft snap, plunging them into darkness.

There was no movement from the house, and she had a feeling the owners weren't home. It was pleasantly furnished, but had a stale smell to it, like the owners had been gone on an extended vacation, and had no pets to have the neighbors take care of. She stood in total darkness for a moment, before slowly turning to the Silhouette that was Vito. She moved closer to him, and snaked her arms around his shoulders, pulling his head down closer to her, her hand on the back of his neck. "What do you want?" She whispered, her lips close to his. She knew exactly what he wanted, but she wanted to hear him say it before she let him take over.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Zara nodded in the direction of a near house and began to pull Vito towards it, momentarily interrupting his frenzy of kisses. He smirked and walked with her towards the building, his steps as flawless as ever despite the fact that his heart was thumping away at an unnaturally quick pace, rattling his ribs in a way that almost made him feel as if his ribcage would shatter if it continued on in such a way.

Vito liked to feel as if he had the upper hand in any and every situation, and though his lust had blinded him for a moment, it was painful obvious as Zara dragged him by his wrist that she had dominated him, and he was no longer - for that short moment - the poltergeist he prided himself for being.

These thoughts shook him, making him feel unstable, or as if the world had begun spinning much faster than it ever had before- much like the speed at which his heart was pumping. His steps began to look less thought-out, and he surely noticed. The balance of things had been tempered with; Vito Dee Symons was not in control, was not looking his best, and that upset him greatly, though he kept these thoughts and emotions stored away inside in order to avoid any unwanted questions from Zara. He could still have her, but he promised himself that he would kill her afterwards for having messed with his head.

A door was knocked inwards and Vito was awoken from his thoughts immediately. His heart had decided to slow down a bit, but it still hadn’t returned to its normal pace, “Anybody home?” Vito spoke up. His voice remained as smooth and low as always, betraying nothing that was going on within his skull, “Oh… too bad, I was hoping I would get the chance to meet a few others tonight,” he threw on a fake frown for added effect, though it could hardly be seen in the darkly lit house. The only light was coming from the doorway- which was almost immediately replaced with a door, which had also been Zara’s doing.

They were swallowed up by darkness, and Vito could hear his blood pumping through his veins.

Two arms wrapped themselves around Vito’s neck and pulled him forward until he could feel a body pressed up against his own. A voice penetrated the silence that the dark home had provided, the whispered words sounding like a snake calling him towards her, egging him on, “What do you want?” She was confident in her words, her actions- she was almost as full of herself as someone Vito knew quite well- but he wasn’t prepared to step down and allow a women to take his place as London’s most arrogant being.

“I want to finish what I started,” Vito replied, his words falling from lips like droplets of poison, “and I want to watch the light leave your pretty little eyes, Zara Ellis.”

Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Zara kept close to him, his words dripping through her mind like a dark poison that had breached her defenses. He was going to kill her? Unlikely, but she'd let him have his little fantasy for the time being. She looked up at the dark silhouette and felt a smile slide across her face. She knew she would have to run the second they were done, maybe she could get him locked up somewhere, or maybe have to run before the fun got started, which would be a waste of a day. She wouldn't mind if he tried to kill her afterward of course, cause then it wouldn't be hard at all to get away.

Zara let her lips find his in the dark, and her eyes closed. She knew he wanted to finish things first, he had said so, so he wouldn't cut off before it was to late to kill her anyway. He wanted her, and she wanted him, for now, that was all that mattered, she would think of her escape when the time came to it, for now? Time to enjoy the fact that she got the most dangerous, sexy, man in the entirety of London. And he should enjoy the fact that he got her, she was the sexiest, most dangerous woman in all of London. Why kill her? They would make a good team, but as it was.

He wanted her dead, and if the chance got, she'd kill him too. She moaned slightly into the kiss and then pulled away. He wanted her dead because she had broken him so completely.. she had worked her magic a bit to much, and let it drop at just the wrong time. She suddenly pulled away from him, and then fluttered over to the stairs. She stood at the foot of the stairs, and then, after taking in his dark outline, she turned and walked up the stairs without a word to him. Determined to find the master bedroom.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 am

Like a mental patient on medications, suddenly having these drugs taken away from him, Vito was greatly angered when Zara’s body suddenly wasn’t close to his anymore. He couldn’t see her face when he opened her eyes, his lips still parted slightly- she had made her way up the stairs, and the last thing he had seen of her had been her shadow upon the dark walls.

Vito ran his tongue over his lips slowly; she was, however, still to be found upon his lips. Proof of her existence, proof that Zara Ellis wasn’t just something Vito’s sick mind had conjured up- and if Vito needed any more proof? Smeared, painted lips ran up and down one side of Vito’s neck, and across his jaw, where he noticed a bit of scruff had begun to sprout- he would take care of that later. He could feel the sticky paint upon his skin, but he did not rub it away- he enjoyed the fact that Zara had left her mark on him, even if it wasn’t permanent.

It would be something to remember how entertaining she had been after he’d rid of her.

“I like games darling, but I was never particularly fond of hide-and-seek,” Vito spoke, his voice betraying his irritating with her sudden disappearance, “Please give me a hint…” Vito begged, though his tone was far too sarcastic for it to sound as if he had actually stooped to begging. Vito Dee Symons didn’t beg. No, he ordered people around, and got what he wanted without putting much effort into it at all- but then again, he had ordered an evening of tricks when Zara had asked what he was hungry for.

Vito flicked one of his perfectly plucked, dark brown eyebrows upwards- despite his irritation, he was highly intrigued; did the female expect him to fallow her? Or had his words of murder scared her off- Chase Moor is an irritating soul- he very much hoped not. One foot was lifted a few inches above the ground, and the bottom of a black Giorgio Brutini shoe flattened upon the first of a flight of twelve carpeted stairs. Vito smirked- good, he had managed to find the stairs in only one attempt- that was a wonderful ego boost, despite the fact that Vito’s ego needed absolutely no boosting at all.

The poltergeist brought his left hand to the wall, flattening his palm against it; this would allow him to continue up the staircase without falling down the stairs backwards- which would both ruin his hair and the progress he had made at the same time. Vito could feel the peeling wallpaper upon his fingertips, and couldn’t resist the temptation to peel at the paper as he lifted his leg, and placed another foot on the first stair, an then the second.

Third. Fourth. Fifth- he had an entire sheet of wallpaper pinched in-between his middle finger and his thumb by this point. The sound of the ripping paper, it amused him greatly as it tore* through the silence; it was like watching a fire eat up something of importance, for he was pretty certain that the family that lived in that very home, would care greatly when they came home to find that someone had decided to leave tears in the paper- though it had been peeling, so they wouldn’t care too much for it, now would they?

Vito rolled his eyes- why did it matter? Honestly, he was king of the world, he didn’t have the time to concern himself with the likes of worthless, nameless beings.

Within a minute, Vito had destroyed the wallpaper that ran along the wall on the left side of the staircase, and had reached the second floor of the dark building- he wondered momentarily what the place looked like, and if a beautiful creature such as Zara deserved to die in a place more…well, like her- like Satin’s. Zara’s beauty almost paralleled that of Vito’s club- “Oh Really?” Vito stopped in front of the nearest closed door, a thoughtful expression taking over his facial features- now, that was interesting; had he really come across someone with such class?

Vito curled his fingers around the cold doorknob- to Vito it felt as if it were made of brass, which left him feeling unimpressed with the house, and more interested in figuring out whether or not his admirer was on the other side of the thick, wooden, bedroom door. “I’d say ‘here’s Johnny', but I am Vito, not Johnny, and therefore, will not claim to be worth less than I am,” Vito made his entrance, his voice amused, despite his previous irritation.

*Tore- ha. That was a pun. Get it? Ha. Ha... Ha- whatever.

Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top