Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Matt hadn't realized Jess was a member of the wizengamot...he normally let Khaat handle them. He saw no problems with the wizengamot so he rarely thought about it, it was the aurors department that had all the troubles. But now he had someone he could rely on as head of the department. He really needed to know his workers better, he needed to think and do more about and with the Ministry. "Right well...my mistake. I'm a little out of touch with my workers." he said blushing slightly. He knew Robert was ready for this, he spent too much time with the aurors. He needed to go to the other departments, the auror department was set and ready to go.

He nodded at Jess, he'd get this out in the public and turn the ballroom into a shelter for anyone who was smart enough to stay safe. He doubted anyone would really start to realize the world was being destroyed until they experienced it first hand. But Matt did, and he knew it was nothing to mess around with. "Mari, can I ask a favour?" he asked her. "While your researching the craters for Jess, could you look into any ways to maybe stall demons slightly. It will require work, and many many many pages to read and books to open. I'll look as well, but I need to get the wizarding world on track." he told her. "But of course if you don't want to I can do it myself..."

He looked at his watch, he wanted to call a press conference. He also wanted to talk to Jess, he had an idea but it was a long shot. "Jess, what if I can somehow manage to..get the Death Eaters to work with the Ministry?" he asked him, barely in a tone above a whisper. "I know it's a long shot, but if we can get information from them..the Ministry I mean, we could rid of the demons."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 12

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 pm

"I am sorry my father is not here, but I have spoken with him, and he passed on some information. He is doing a rather difficult delivery of some triplets this evening, so he passes on his apologies to you all.

"However, here is what he told me. Because St. Mungos has such a good grapevine and hears so much from the wizarding world as patients pass through our doors, he has heard that the demons have come in a lot of different forms. He's had patients tell him about monsterlike forms, more recognizeable somewhat humanoid formations, as well as some that are entirely shapeless altogether.

"I think its important, albeit a bit redundant to explore that they are not a natural part of our world and have somehow gotten into the earth realm, and my father thinks we need to be looking for some sort of vortex or portal that has given them entrance. He said we need to look at closing that before more of them cross over into our world.

"They also seem to have some strong knowledge base of dark arts. My father suggested that we perhaps try to get as many reports from witnesses or from those who have actually encountered them to get as much information as we can about what the demons have actually said or done that would give us insight as to what their knowledge base is about humanity and about the 'white light arts.' I am not suggesting you all have not perhaps thought of that already, but, Matt, my thought is that the ministry aurors should be interviewing anyone who has either witnessed the demons firsthand or encountered them and gather as much information as we can possibly get. I think my father was wanting to be here to suggest to you that they formulate a list of those people, as extensively as we can, and let the aurors begin investigating immediately and collecting statements. Then we will have a lot more information to work with rather than relying on myth and legend about what we think demons might or might not be.

"Am I making any sense whatsoever?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:52 am

Elliot had had a long day that had started and was sure to end badly. He had gotten an early morning phone call from his father who he attempted to avoid at all costs and it had all gone downhill from there. Low on funds, he had had an awkward encounter in a diner where he could not pay for his meal, and if he had not used some tricky wandwork, who knows what would have happened. He figured he may go back and pay the owners back when he could, but until then...well it was only one meal.

And then the dreadful transportation system had taken him miles out of the city and refused to take him back. He did not like to apparate much, but now, left with no choice, he apparated to a muggle suburbia, making sure to apparate in an abandoned playground with broken swings and rusted gates.

He walked as quickly as he could, pulling a long trench coat around his body, tipping his black Fedora even lower over his shaggy hair, covering his blue eyes. He still felt like an outsider in their little system, but Elliot found that he was an outsider wherever he went, so it did not faze him much. Though he would have to admit, it was hard to fight against the forces of evil when he still felt as though he caused awkward silence amongst the other defenders of peace.

Number four, Privet Drive came into view and he quickened his pace, cursing internally as he realized how late he was. There was the smallest, undetectable trace of irritation is sad, blue eyes as he unlocked and stepped through the door, hurrying towards the room he knew would be full of the convening members of the Order of the Pheonix.

In his quite, low voice he said, "I sincerely apologize. I'm sorry, I have had a rough day and there was some issues getting here. Sorry for the interruption." He nodded as he slipped into his seat, unbuttoning the woolen coat as he did, taking off his hat and setting it on the table. His eyes darted from each member and he nodded, leaning back to observe them all as he settled into a nuetral position.
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 am

Sophia looked from Jess to her father to her father to Khaat and then back at Jess and sighed. "So we know they are demons right but are we going to keep this a secret from the wizarding world?"Sophia asked them softly. Sophia thought the Wizarding World should know and be prepare but first they needed to know if they were demons or not first. "I think we need to invvestigate more on this before we go any further with this issue that's just my opinion."said Sophia. "Whatevver these creatures are we got to get rid of them, how I don't know but we just got to."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Mariana turned off from conversation temporaly so she could have a thought though she still partly listened to what they were saying. "Uhh working with Death Eaters...I don't like it. They might help us slice demons so they can slice us after.The only way to make death eater keep his word is to make an unbreakable vow.." she said feeling disgusted by the mear idea of working with her parent's assasins.

She did her best efforts not to boil and keep calm so she could have a clear head. "So even if we do work with death eaters...we still need to find out how did they do it. Some script must been saved. Cave walls, underground, anywhere..." she added wishing she had a cup of firewhikey to drink it. After all killing demons wasn't an everyday sport.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

"Well if they slice the demons, as you called it, and they try to slice us we can take it." he said. "We may have lost recently, but we've won before we can try and take em' again!" he said excitedly, with a tone of worry in his voice however. "But we can't let them know it's the Order, we need a cover, that'll be the hardest part if we go through with this plan. But I don't expect it to work." he said quietly. He really didn't think Jess would like his plan, it was more of a last resort thing. But right now it was the only resort that they had. Unless someone else had an idea that seemed alright.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 pm

[[I was waiting for somebody else to reply oh well..]]

"Easy there Matty not all of us are dead remember?" Mariana replied not really wishing to say that though now it was too late. "They can't slice demons on their own we would need to work together. Even then what guarantee i have they won't turn against us after everything is over? Last time i trusted a death eater i ended up under imperius curse.." she asked with a passive attitude. "Ministry is the best cover we can get. I assume you're planning to include aurors in this ... uh alliance?" she asked suspiciously. After all aurors had more expirience then some of them together in these matters.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 am

((Sorry guys, not sure what i was gonna do with this, i suppose we'll just cut this short and sweet huh, finish it off soon.))

Jess stood up and nodded to Elliot. "Everyone, i'd like you to welcome Elliot, he's a new member, as you can tell, and we're looking forward to his contribution in the fight, make him feel welcome... and yeah, i feel like i'm introducing a new student," he said, chuckling a little before returning to a more serious tone.

He then listened to Soph and nodded, good old Soph, she was always one you could count on to cut through the nonsense and ask the right questions. "I don't know what we want to be saying, the public, they should be cluing on, but we don't know what they are. What could we say? Something's happening, not sure what, but something," he said, the words sounding hollow to even him. "I think we need to work as a team, get ourselves some links to the ministry, once we have the information, get it to the public, that's how we need to do it, i think." He told her,

He then looked at Mari and nodded. "I know what you're talking about, i seriously doubt it'd ever come down to that, but there is a chance, we need to have all options open, i mean, if it comes down to.... the end of the world," he said, scoffing and putting on a brave face as he considered the option, "or just cutting a deal with them, anyway, we don't need to consider that at the moment," he said simply, shaking all thought of the idea out of his head.

"As for past scripts, there must be some somewhere, but that's the thing, from what i've gathered, last they were here, they pretty much whiped us out," he said slowly, "they won, not us," he added, looking at Matt, "Or else we'd know more of it. If we'd won it'd be known quite well, but we lost, so, we stuck our tails between our legs and bided our time, until all thought of it was lost," he said simply, shrugging.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 am

Mariana changed her face from the topic to the stranger Jess was introuducing them glad they could change the topic even if it was for just a couple of moments. "Hey there Elliot it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Mari.. oh well Mariana, but they all call me Mari." she said as she stood up to shake Eliot's hand not really sure why was she in such a good mood today after almost thinking they were going to make an alliance with the death eaters.

"I'd prefer not to think of it as an option. Personally i don't know if my life is more dear then a chance to hit a death eater. But thank god we're not that desperate yet." Mari replied looking disgusted at the mear idea of talking to a death eater even if she wasn't aware her cousin was a death eater. Or at least not yet.

Her mind drove 30 miles an hour to think if she knew anything about scripts though more she thought about it, more she was convinced that was not her area of experties. "Well if out ancesstors didn't beat them we would have to keep an option that gods did open even if we can't relay on that. And these ... scripts we need to find how old are they more or less?" she asked looking boredly at the god idea though that was only a couple of things she read from muggle history.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top