A compartment for two in love - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A compartment for two in love - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A compartment for two in love

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A compartment for two in love - Page 2 Empty Re: A compartment for two in love

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 am

Keegan was right, he almost always was. She loved that about him. "Your right sweety, But she is my bestfriend and I'm never gonna stop worrying about her. She like a sister to me. I just hope that she works it all out." Sammy said blushing after he complimented her. She put her hand on his chest and leaned in to kiss him. "Your caring and loveing nature is mostly why I love you." Sammy said pulling away now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 am

"So do I Sammy love, but all we can do is stand behind and support whatever choice she makes even if we like it or not."said Keegan softly. "Sophia is like a sister to me, we grew up together in the same block and only four houses down from each other I don't want to see her hurt as well love."said Keegan softly. Keegan blushed at what she said that but then smiled. "Oh really? I always thought it was my dazzling looks."said Keegan as Samantha gave him a look. "Ok...ok, sorry love I was just kidding and thankyou love."said Keegan kissing her softly on the lips. "I love your caring way Miss Burns, how you put others before yourself that's what I love mostly about beside your beautiful smile and your eyes."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 am

Sammy blushed over and over again when he complimented her. She loved this, but she wasn't a bad girl she just hadn't been told these things in awhile. "Oh Keegan you say the nicest things about me." Sammy said sitting up on her knees and kissing him, she put her hands on his cheeks then started making out with him. She didn't care about the kids outside or the parents on the outside of the train she just wanted this moment to last forever.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 am

"Why wouldn't I love? I love you more then anything in this world why wouldn't I say nice things about you?"Keegan asked her softly. Keegan's eyes widen as she started making out with him but none less return the kiss by kissing her passionately on the lips. As he laid back while kissing her he let and allowed her to be on top. Keegan didn't care that there parents were still outside as well as kids running around, but it was a good thing he had the door lock and the curtains close so they kids nor parents could see them. Keegan didn't know how far this would go but honestly he didn't care.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 am

Sammy knew that this couldn't go much farther than where it was going now. There where to many people around and not enough time. She would love to have been at her house or his so they could finish but they where on a train. She pulled away and sat back down on the seat stairing up at the light. She was thinking about the wedding or the waiting of one anyways. She wanted to get married but she had been through a wedding already and she just wanted to be a kid for alittle bit.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:05 am

Keegan felt his eyes close but he fought to keep them open but he was having a hard time seeing how he stayed up almost all last night doing the last bit of his homework. As his eyelids finally closed hiding his beautiful eyes Keegan rested peacefully in his seat. As his chest rose up and down he slept peacefully not knowing that Samantha was watching him all this time. As his hair fell over his eyes like it usually always did Keegan slept on not noticing it for he was to sleep to notice it. As the train left the station it didn't wake Keegan one bit for he was WAY to tired to notice nor feel it.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:10 am

Sammy watched as the love of her life fell asleep next to her, she was starting to feel tired too. She didn't know how long it had been since she had gotten a good nights sleep. The kids had woken her up every morning, wanting this or that, knowing that she would be going to school soon. So she layed down in Keegan's lap and drifted off to sleep. She was so comfortable that the train taking off from the station didn't even bother her. The kids laughing and playing around next door was more soothing than bothersome. In no time she was dreaming.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:12 am

Keegan woke up to something laying down on his lap, looking down he noticed it was only Samantha and smiled. Locking his hand into hers he smile happily to himself and fell back asleep dreaming of his beautiful Samantha. It was the first good sleep he had in awhile without his sister crawling into his bed staying she had nightmares. Keegan loved his little sister to death but there were night Keegan couldn't sleep for he was more worried about his little sister. As the loving couple slept on he didn't notice the kids running or playing for he was dreaming.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:13 am

Sammy had been asleep now for a couple of hours, she had been dreaming of wonderful things. She didn't want to wake up from this dream it was so much better than her real life. Other than Keegan of course. She was soring above the skys of London chasing a star. But suddenly out of nowhere a thunderstorm and tornado show up. The winds start blowing Sammy of course and she can't stay up. With in seconds she plumiting down to earth without a way of stopping. She could feel the tears dripping down her cheeks, the wind in her hair. Suddenly the ground is just under her....

She wakes up on the floor of the compartment and Keegan is still asleep. She feels wetness dripping down her cheeks. She wipes her cheek with her hand to reveal tears dripping down her face. "It felt so real." Sammy thinks to herself. She stands up, but her legs where all woozy, she must have been sleeping on them wrong. She falls of balance and lands on the seat next to Keegan, waking him up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:29 am

Keegan woke up and opened his eyes revealing his soft blue eyes. "Sammy love are you ok?"Keegan asked her softly. As she seen tears coming down her cheeks he wrapped her into a hug allowing her to cry on his chest. "Sh... sh.. Sammy love, it was just a dream."said Keegan softly stroking her hair. Keegan hated seeing her like this for it tore him apart when she was sad or she had a bad dream. Keegan started humming her a song hoping it would calm her down some.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top