Spending time with the Family - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spending time with the Family - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spending time with the Family

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spending time with the Family - Page 2 Empty Re: Spending time with the Family

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Mariana looked as the big slack in Eli's hand started to bark. Now and only now she realized that was no slack, that was a dog. "Oh what a cute puppy Eli can i hold him?" she asked snapping from her sleeping state for just a second. She knew that in two minutes time she would probably be wishing for bed again. "Don't know it says 3 sorry. I wish it was wrong." she commented knowing she would not feel so sleepy if it was 9 or 10 or something.

"14 hours in the plane. 6 from London to Brisbane, then another 6 from Brisbane to Singapour and another two from Singapour to Sydney. I like planes though not in rate of 14 hours." she whinned yawning not having a clue about a hotel or a house or wherever they were going. "I think Jess mentioned his place if i remember well." she commented not remembering what Jess said 2 minutes ago.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm

[Mari, you :fail: xP]

"Sometimes I wonder why wizards want to use a plane," he said shaking his head slightly. His attention then turned to Mari trying to hold a...puppy? "Mari I think you REALLY need some sleep" he said chuckling, nearly laughing at Mari trying to grab something. Andrew then pulled his cell phone out to check the time, which was set up for New York time. "Great," he muttered and tried to reprogram it to Austrailian time. Once he did, it said 3:04 AM. "Yeah she's not lying," he told the man who stood by him.

Looking around, he wondered if he should have taken a plane after all. They probably would've brought his motorcycle as well, since he didn't always like to drive a car. It never bothered him, but Andrew liked the feeling of just flying sometimes. It was weird, but he was a car/bike kind of guy. "Okay, so where is Jess's place?" he asked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Belle had simply watched the whole group doing their thing. She was tired and her back was killing her, airplane seats no matter what class were not meant for pregnant women she had decided. In the middle of her third month Belle was all ready showing, her black cow-neck sweater stuck out before her in a little bump. But with the blue jeans and knee high black boots she still looked good.

Just then her stomach growled and she looked up at her husband, "Our child is demanding more food I think love, no matter that mum would very much like a bed."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 am

Khaat was delighted to see Fauve. Somehow she had missed seeing the tyke on the plane. And Fauve had energy to burn. Her father, however, did not. Khaat restrained the urge to laugh a bit, knowing her day would come when Abbey did the same to her and Brian. Eli needed a bailout. Khaat motioned to Brian and went over to Eli and Fauve, calling to Fauve.

"Fauve!" she called. "I somehow didn't see you on the flight. I am so sorry. Its good to see you. I have missed you so much. And you are getting taller and prettier by the day. I don't have anybody to make cookies with since you moved. Hello, Eli. Its good to see you too. Although you do look a bit sleep deprived. Brian and I would be happy to spend some time with Fauve, if that's alright with you. Oh, sorry. You two haven't met. Eli, this is Brian Quinn, my very best friend. Brian, this is my friend, Eli."

"Nice to meet you, Eli," Brian smiled. "You have a gorgeous daughter. You're a lucky man."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 am

"Hey Jess!" Lily exclaimed happily, even though she was stifling a yawn as she did so. She glanced at Elijah and Fauve a small smile dawning on her features as she quickly turned her attention to Andrew. She didn't want to get caught staring. "Slumber party time!" She giggled at the idea, even though she wanted nothing more than to cuddle up in a comfy bed and sleep for two days.

"Does anyone feel as though we've landed in an alternate universe or something? We must look like a funny bunch." Lily mused to no one in particular as she wobbled on her feet even though she hadn't found anything to trip over.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 am

"Alright," said Andrian, finally after counting the vote to anyone who wanted a coffee break after that long break and looked at everyone in the room. "We'll go get our coffee and take a break first, then we can go to the hotel unless anyone want to go straight to the hotel without us?" he asked, looking at everyone waiting until somebody said they wanted to head to the hotel instead and have some sleep, he strongly didn't recommend it but who was he to stop them. To his dismay, he jumped with fright as he felt a warm set of hand on top of his shoulders causing him to grab the Andrew's hand and turning around to see who it was before twisting their hands. "Oh, hey Andrew!" he said, happily as he gave him an american handshake and patted him on the back. "Sorry, about that it just an reaction. I'm glad you could make it," he smiled at him, then turned around to face Bell when she said that our child is demanding more food, love. "We don't want our child to feel hungry don't we, then" he chuckled and grinned at her as he walked over and wrapped his arm around her waist, using his arm to support her back just in case. "What kind of parent would we be?" he teased her, sticking out a playful tongue at her to show he was joking.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 am

"Don't worry with a hotel," he told Andrian with a smile. "You can all come back to my place," he said, knowing that hotels could be cramping, and impersonal. He would always choose a home over a hotel, and hopefully the others would agree.

Jess laughed and shrugged as the bombarded him with questions. "Well, i have my ways," he said with a wink, tucking an empty vial into his palm, opening it to reveal nothing, subtle gimmicky magic was the best type, in Jess' opinion.

"Gosh, modern technology, though i don't know what raw deal you got, because it's about an hours flight from Sydney to Brisbane, a six hour flight from brisbane to singapore, and an eight hour flight from singapore to Sydney, you guys must've buggered up your planning somewhere," he said with a chuckle before walking to the doors. "Coming?" He shouted behind him, chuckling and walking out of the airport.

"I didn't want to split us up," he added, shouting to them through the doors so they would hear. "so i hired, a mini van," he told them with a chuckle, "So that way we can all fit in," he finished, still chuckling a little. "So, who's riding shotgun?" he asked them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Andrew stared blankly at the van felt like yawing. It was a rather boring way to travel. He'd rather just apparate to the place and spare some time for the relaxing. "I'd rather apparate," he said truthfully, shrugging his arms up and down "what's the address, and I'll apparate towards it." He looked around harmlessly, staring at the random shops that were displayed and the amount of people were roaming around. It was 3 am and it was like New York. It never slept.

Andrew looked at his phone again, agitated by the time. He always hated waking up really early into the night, and would rather just stay up through it, to talk to friends and all. "Anyone else gonna apparate?" he asked calmly, blinking a few times. He knew a couple of people could.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Mariana arrowed Lily with her sleepy eyes when she mentioned slumber party. "Nope not me. I feel like i am going to sleep for the next week once i am in my bed." she yawned looking at Belle and Andrian who were still planning to drink coffee instead of going. "Your place all..." she started counting present people "Eight of us.." she asked confused at how come so many people fit there.

"No maybe it was Dubai not Brisbane then." she commented not really managing to remember where did they land and board again. "What do you mean eight hours from Singapour. It's just a little north ... maybe 8 with a bus." she said confused not really catching their stations anymore. "Riding you mean driving? If you do mean driving i can if you show me the way." she said looking at the mini-van Jess was so proudly showing them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 am

Jess laughed as he heard Andrew speak. "Ah my young friend, you have so much to learn," he said, patting him on the back. "Surely they told you during your exams that you cannot merely apparate to an address, but only to places you've seen before?" He asked, chuckling, ah to be young and stupid. "You'll be coming in the car," he said with a chuckle, enjoying playing the home ground advantage.

"And an eight hour Bus ride?" Jess asked, looking at her skeptically. "Honey, Sinagpore is in another country," he said kindly, as if speaking to someone who'd just woken from a coma, and had discovered 40 years had passed. "Unless they've developed some sort of... intra-pacific roadway, and a super sonic bus, you're not getting to singapore in eight hours by road," he said, chuckling, he was truly enjoying this. "Also, shotgun is the front passenger seat," he said, thinking he should clarify his Australian slang. "I'll be driving, you guys seem to be too tired to do... anything," he said, laughing loudly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top